March 2018 Draft Hype/Signup

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p>Hey guys I'm really sorry for the lack of updates today, I ended up having a busy day I didn't expect. </p><p> </p><p>

Brodieneblock, feel free man, Codey had to drop out so we have a space, let us know your starting area. The draft is going to start on Monday when I get back from work, so set time, but you'll see the post go up :]</p><p> </p><p>

1. Mikemanwba | British Isles</p><p>

2. NoLegsGaming | Real Japan Pro Wrestling | Kanto, Japan</p><p>

3. Uncrewed | Grupo Internacional de Lucha Libre | West Central, Mexico</p><p>

4. Southside_hitmen | Premier Championship Wrestling, Ontario, Canada</p><p>

5. JackWWEFan | American Wrestling Federation | South East, USA</p><p>

6. Brodieneblock |</p><p>

7. Sinestro | Epic Wrestling Council | Tri State, USA</p><p>

8. Tardelli | All Japan Pro Wrestling | Surprisingly in Japan</p><p>

9. Larrikn | Japan</p><p>

10. Dr Avalanche | New England, USA</p>

<p>Promotion Name: Pro-Wrestling Kingdom </p><p>

Promotion Short Name: PWK</p><p>

Promotion Home Region: Kanto, Japan</p><p>

Strategy: Traditional</p><p>

Drug Policy: None</p><p>

Fix Belts: Yes</p><p>

Regular Promotion OR Touring Promotion:</p><p>

IF Touring, during which months?: Regular</p>

Here’s an updated list of the draft’s participants and their respective companies, so far we have one in Britain, two in Japan, one in Mexico and Canada as well as three in America, with one location yet to be confirmed.

1. Mikemanwba | Dublin Championship Wrestling | Ireland, British Isles

2. NoLegsGaming | Real Japan Pro Wrestling | Kanto, Japan

3. Uncrewed | Grupo Internacional de Lucha Libre | West Central, Mexico

4. Southside_hitmen | Premier Championship Wrestling | Japan

5. JackWWEFan | American Wrestling Federation | South East, USA

6. Brodieneblock |

7. Sinestro | Epic Wrestling Council | Tri State, USA

8. Larrikn | Pro Wrestling Kingdom | Kanto, Japan

9. Dr Avalanche | New England, USA

10. HRTVAndrew | Smart and Snarky Wrestling | South West, USA

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="HRTVAndrew" data-cite="HRTVAndrew" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45046" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just saw this; if you need a 10th, I'm in! I'll have company info up within the hour.<p> </p><p> EDIT: Never mind; didn't see this had already started! I'm a putz.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It’s alright mate, we’ll let you in since there’s only nine, you’ll be first up in even numbered rounds, last in odd numbered rounds, and you can make up for missed picks as soon you put your company details in here mate, as long as you do that before the start of round five</p>

<p>Thanks, everyone! Company details here.</p><p> </p><p>

Promotion Name: Smart and Snarky Wrestling</p><p>

Promotion Short Name: SSW</p><p>

Promotion Home Region: South West, US</p><p>

Strategy: Entirely TV</p><p>

Drug Policy: None</p><p>

Fix Belts: Yes</p><p>

Regular Promotion OR Touring Promotion: Regular</p><p>

IF Touring, during which months?: N/A</p><p> </p><p>

PRODUCT</p><p>

Product-</p><p>

Name: Smart and Snarky</p><p>

AI for Events: 1v1=55%, 2v2=25%, 3v3=10%, Triangle=5%, Four Way=5%, Match Ratio=80%</p><p>

AI for TV: 1v1=55%, 2v2=25%, 3v3=10%, Triangle=5%, Four Way=5%, Match Ratio=65%</p><p> </p><p>

Product Appeal-</p><p> </p><p>

Traditional = Key Feature/Medium/Key Feature</p><p>

Mainstream = Low/None/Heavy</p><p>

Comedy = Very Low/None/Low</p><p>

Cult = Very Low/None/Low</p><p>

Risque = Very Low/None/Low</p><p>

Modern = Medium/Low/High</p><p>

Realism = None/None/Low</p><p>

Hyper Realism = None/None/Low</p><p>

Hardcore = None/None/Medium</p><p>

Lucha Libre = None/None/Medium</p><p>

Pure = None/None/Low</p><p>

Daredevil = None/None/Low</p><p> </p><p>

Match Intensity: 70%</p><p>

Match Danger: 55%</p><p>

Womens Wrestling: None</p><p>

T&A Levels: None</p><p>

Face/Heel Divide: Yes</p>

If either of the people being skipped aren't there by the time you were going to remove them (5 rounds) then I'll jump in and draft a weird bizzaro fed just for the fun of it. I didn't sign up because I didn't want to take someone's spot and I am still so in love with my November Draft game that I didn't feel like creating something new but I came up with an idea that might be fun to draft.

Updated Company settings

Logo

Vhg2QDK.jpg

Banner

YPkvBhx.jpg

Promotion Name: Dragon Pro Wrestling

Promotion Short Name: DPW

Promotion Home Region: Kanto, Japan

Strategy: Tradiitonal

Drug Policy: None

Fix Belts: Yes

Regular Promotion OR Touring Promotion: Touring

IF Touring, during which months?: Every month but June and December

PRODUCT

KEaWFTz.png

Production - Whatever isn't red compared to rivals

Backstage - No drugs.

Catering, Masseuse, Chiropractor

Titles - DPW World Heavyweight (Male, Main event, lightweight and above)

DPW International Heavyweight- (Male, Floating, lightweight and above)

DPW World Openweight - (Male, Floating)

DPW World Junior Heavyweight - (Male, Floating, middleweight and below)

DPW World Tag Team - (Male, Floating)

TV/Events -

Monthly - DPW Enter The Dragon (add roman numeral postfix) - Sunday, Week 4

Hey guys, everyone that has requested access to the spreadsheet now has it, sorry I haven't updated it I've had a busy few days. Remember, now we're in round 4 the region restriction is lifted (aside from those who are behind). My personal opinion for 'Signings of the draft' has to be the Okada/Tanahashi double whammy for NoLegs.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mikemanwba" data-cite="mikemanwba" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45046" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey guys, everyone that has requested access to the spreadsheet now has it, sorry I haven't updated it I've had a busy few days. Remember, now we're in round 4 the region restriction is lifted (aside from those who are behind). My personal opinion for 'Signings of the draft' has to be the Okada/Tanahashi double whammy for NoLegs.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> My fear of time decline on Tana had me abstain in round 2, but that is a heavy top 2 to contend with in National Battles. He wouldn't of made it past my pick in Round 3, though.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mikemanwba" data-cite="mikemanwba" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45046" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey guys, everyone that has requested access to the spreadsheet now has it, sorry I haven't updated it I've had a busy few days. Remember, now we're in round 4 the region restriction is lifted (aside from those who are behind). My personal opinion for 'Signings of the draft' has to be the Okada/Tanahashi double whammy for NoLegs.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks matey <span class="ipsEmoji">❤️</span> X</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="southside_hitmen" data-cite="southside_hitmen" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45046" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If anyone would like me to take a shot at promotion graphics I would be happy to.<p> </p><p> Just give me a little creative direction and I can slap something together.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I was wondering if you could do a take off on the Smokey Mountain Wrestling logo. The banner around the wrestler would be orange and black with the worlds Epic Wrestling Council. Still have a guy holding up a title belt inside the circle but instead of a map of the south eastern US, it would be a globe of the world. </p><p> </p><p> I hope that isn't too difficult. If it is, just anything you can with that sort of inspiration. I appreciate your effort in advance.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Sinestro" data-cite="Sinestro" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45046" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I was wondering if you could do a take off on the Smokey Mountain Wrestling logo. The banner around the wrestler would be orange and black with the worlds Epic Wrestling Council. Still have a guy holding up a title belt inside the circle but instead of a map of the south eastern US, it would be a globe of the world. <p> </p><p> I hope that isn't too difficult. If it is, just anything you can with that sort of inspiration. I appreciate your effort in advance.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, I can take a shot at it tomorrow sometime</p>

Archived