March 2018 Draft Thread

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We’re not having mexican companies now losing Mexican picks and Japanese companies losing Japanese picks, that’s pointless, it’s a fictional wrestling draft on a forum for a text based wrestling simulator conducted by a group of adults, genuinely it’s not worth taking a whole lot of picks from multiple people because I got the rules mixed up, sorry man but the rules were clearly stated, and it’s more then fair play to make exceptions for a Japanese company picking Shinsuke Nakamura and a Mexican company taking La Sombra

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="NoLegsGaming" data-cite="NoLegsGaming" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45064" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>We’re not having mexican companies now losing Mexican picks and Japanese companies losing Japanese picks, that’s pointless, it’s a fictional wrestling draft on a forum for a text based wrestling simulator conducted by a group of adults, genuinely it’s not worth taking a whole lot of picks from multiple people because I got the rules mixed up, sorry man but the rules were clearly stated, and it’s more then fair play to make exceptions for a Japanese company picking Shinsuke Nakamura and a Mexican company taking La Sombra</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Balor worked the first ~700 matches of his career for NJPW, was a young boy for them, created Bullet Club....</p><p> </p><p> If you are making an exception for Nakamura and La Sombra to be void of the rules, then Balor should be the same.</p><p> </p><p> La Sombra last worked Mexico in 2015. Nakamura last worked Japan in jan 2016. Balor last worked Japan June 2014.</p>

<p><strong>Round 10:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

HRTVAndrew | Xavier Woods</p><p>

Uncrewed | Johnny Mundo</p><p>

Larrikn | Kzy</p><p>

JackWWEFan | USA Network</p><p>

Sinestro | Dash Wilder</p><p>

Mikemanwba | Jack Gallagher</p><p>

Southside_hitmen | Keiji Mutoh</p><p>

Dr Avalanche | Luke Harper</p><p>

NoLegsGaming | Hirooki Goto</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Round 11:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

NoLegsGaming | Finn Balor</p><p>

Dr Avalanche | Cody Rhodes</p><p>

Southside_hitmen | Yamato</p><p>

<strong>Mikemanwba | Mark Andrews</strong></p><p>

<strong>Sinestro | Has Until 18:38 GMT | 13:38 EST | 12:38 CST</strong></p><p>

JackWWEFan | </p><p>

Larrikn |</p><p>

Uncrewed |</p><p>

HRTVAndrew |</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="southside_hitmen" data-cite="southside_hitmen" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45064" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Balor worked the first ~700 matches of his career for NJPW, was a young boy for them, created Bullet Club....<p> </p><p> If you are making an exception for Nakamura and La Sombra to be void of the rules, then Balor should be the same.</p><p> </p><p> La Sombra last worked Mexico in 2015. Nakamura last worked Japan in jan 2016. Balor last worked Japan June 2014.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Sombra was a Mexican working in Mexico, Nakamura was Japanese working in Japan, Balor was an Irishman working in Japan, that's quite different and I will admit that I made a mistake and I'll hold my hands up and apologise for making that mistake, but the rules were evidently stated within the hype thread, and the word of the person who made those rules is probably better to use than the word of somebody who didn't.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="NoLegsGaming" data-cite="NoLegsGaming" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45064" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>We’re not having mexican companies now losing Mexican picks and Japanese companies losing Japanese picks, that’s pointless, it’s a fictional wrestling draft on a forum for a text based wrestling simulator conducted by a group of adults, genuinely it’s not worth taking a whole lot of picks from multiple people because I got the rules mixed up, sorry man but the rules were clearly stated, and it’s more then fair play to make exceptions for a Japanese company picking Shinsuke Nakamura and a Mexican company taking La Sombra</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, this is pretty much my viewpoint on this. I refuse to advocate for people having picks taken away several days after the fact. Shinsuke Nakamura and Balor not being allowed to work for a Japanese company would be beyond all bounds of rationality, as would La Sombra not being allowed to work for a Mexican company. Furthermore, the situation with Larrikn taking Reigns was rectified RIGHT AWAY, whereas this has been brought up several days later when we've moved significantly further in the draft.</p><p> </p><p> If we're taking votes based on whether or not to take people's picks away, count me as an emphatic "no."</p>

<p>Updated list below.</p><p> </p><p>

Round 10:</p><p> </p><p>

Larrikn | Kzy</p><p>

Round 11:</p><p> </p><p>

NoLegsGaming | <strong>Flamita or Finn Balor, depending on how this shakes out</strong></p><p>

Southside_hitmen | Hiroshi Yamato</p><p>

Mikemanwba | Mark Andrews</p><p>

Sinestro | <strong>Kyle O'Reilly</strong></p><p>

JackWWEFan | <strong>Has Until 19:39 GMT | 14:39 EST | 13:49 CST</strong></p><p>

Larrikn |</p><p>

Uncrewed |</p><p>

HRTVAndrew |</p>

<p>Edited to reflect Larrikn's list.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Round 10:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Larrikn | Kzy</p><p>

NoLegsGaming | Flamita or Finn Balor, depending on how this shakes out</p><p>

Sinestro | Kyle O'Reilly</p><p>

JackWWEFan | <strong>Bobby Roode</strong></p><p>

Larrikn | <strong>Sho Tanaka</strong></p><p>

Uncrewed | <strong>Has Until 19:40 GMT | 14:40 EST | 13:40 CST</strong></p><p>

HRTVAndrew |</p>

<p>Apologies for double-posting, but Flamita is next on Uncrewed's list, so we're at an impasse and need a decision.</p><p> </p><p>

At this point, I think there's a majority that says to keep all original picks as they were (meaning Balor, Nakamura, and La Sombra go to those who originally picked them). There's nine people in the draft, and by my count, five of us (myself, southside, Larrikn, Dr_Avalanche, and Mike) have voiced disapproval for the idea of taking picks away. Having said that, whatever way we slice it, we need some sort of a ruling before we can continue onward.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="HRTVAndrew" data-cite="HRTVAndrew" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45064" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Apologies for double-posting, but Flamita is next on Uncrewed's list, so we're at an impasse and need a decision.<p> </p><p> At this point, I think there's a majority that says to keep all original picks as they were (meaning Balor, Nakamura, and La Sombra go to those who originally picked them). There's nine people in the draft, and by my count, five of us (myself, southside, Larrikn, Dr_Avalanche, and Mike) have voiced disapproval for the idea of taking picks away. Having said that, whatever way we slice it, we need some sort of a ruling before we can continue onward.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The majority is the majority, so he can have Balor back</p>

<p>Thanks for the prompt ruling! Moving on, then.</p><p> </p><p>

NoLegsGaming | <strong>Flamita</strong></p><p>

Sinestro | Kyle O'Reilly</p><p>

JackWWEFan | Bobby Roode</p><p>

Larrikn | Sho Tanaka</p><p>

Uncrewed | <strong>Kalisto</strong></p><p>

HRTVAndrew | <strong>Triple H</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Round 12:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

HRTVAndrew | <strong>Ethan Carter III</strong></p><p>

Uncrewed | <strong>Has Until 20:15 GMT | 15:15 EST | 14:15 CST</strong> (Kalisto was the last name on his list)</p><p>

Larrikn | </p><p>

JackWWEFan | </p><p>

Sinestro | </p><p>

Mikemanwba | </p><p>

Southside_hitmen | </p><p>

Dr Avalanche | </p><p>

NoLegsGaming |</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Uncrewed" data-cite="Uncrewed" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45064" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If NoLegs has Balor, then I’m picking Flamita. On mobile, can’t post list.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> He has Flamita</p>

<p>Round 12:</p><p> </p><p>

HRTVAndrew | Ethan Carter III</p><p>

Uncrewed | SKIPPED</p><p>

Larrikn | Has Until 23:15 GMT | 18:15 EST | 15:15 CST </p><p>

JackWWEFan | </p><p>

Sinestro | </p><p>

Mikemanwba | </p><p>

Southside_hitmen | </p><p>

Dr Avalanche | </p><p>

NoLegsGaming |</p>

<p>HRTVAndrew | Ethan Carter III</p><p>

Uncrewed | SKIPPED</p><p>