Play TEW 2016 in a tablet?

<p>TEW on a tablet is on average 3.39 times more fun. I have an android tablet and I use the Google Remote Desktop app. What this app does is it lets you control your PC from your tablet. There is a keyboard included in the app. With that app I can do everything I normally could do on my computer from my tablet. </p><p> </p><p>

If you have an Apple device I'm not sure what the exact name would be for that type of app but I bet you could Google it and find it quickly. There are multiple apps that allow you to do this from a tablet.</p>

TEW on a tablet is on average 3.39 times more fun. I have an android tablet and I use the Google Remote Desktop app. What this app does is it lets you control your PC from your tablet. There is a keyboard included in the app. With that app I can do everything I normally could do on my computer from my tablet.

If you have an Apple device I'm not sure what the exact name would be for that type of app but I bet you could Google it and find it quickly. There are multiple apps that allow you to do this from a tablet.

Thanx can you explain me more about this app? I have to keep my pc running or suspended? A range o same ip? I mean pc and android tablet should b in the same net? Thanks

Thanx can you explain me more about this app? I have to keep my pc running or suspended? A range o same ip? I mean pc and android tablet should b in the same net? Thanks

If it works the same as mine on MacBook/iPad, all you need is for both your computer and tablet to be on and connected to the internet. I set my computer to never go to sleep while open and charging. I can leave my computer open, go to work, go to a friend's house across town, and pull up TEW on my tablet.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45172" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah I have an iPad with Chrome Remote Desktop app. That's how I mainly play.<p> </p></div></blockquote><p> Interesting. I thought it only worked for Android.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jfalvitez" data-cite="jfalvitez" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45172" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thanx can you explain me more about this app? I have to keep my pc running or suspended? A range o same ip? I mean pc and android tablet should b in the same net? Thanks</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I am known for having god awful short term memory, so I might be leaving something out.</p><p> </p><p> I forgot to mention that yes, if you want to control your pc from your tablet your pc has to be on. I don't believe it matters if it can go to sleep or not because you are keeping the computer active via controlling it on the tablet.</p><p> </p><p> I believe both the pc and app have to be connected to wifi. </p><p> </p><p> You have to download the Chrome Remote Desktop program for your pc and the Chrome Remote Desktop app for your tablet. I believe the instructions at this link are correct.</p><p> </p><p> <a href="https://www.computerworld.com/article/3230909/enterprise-applications/chrome-remote-desktop-how-to-connect-two-devices-remotely.html" rel="external nofollow">https://www.computerworld.com/article/3230909/enterprise-applications/chrome-remote-desktop-how-to-connect-two-devices-remotely.html</a></p><p> </p><p> Follow the instructions at the link but don't panic they make it sound more complicated then it is. Download the program on your pc and tablet. </p><p> </p><p> During Step 1 from the link above you want to click My Computers not Remote Assistance. It will then ask you to create a pin. Open the Chrome Remote Desktop app on your tablet. It will give you a list of computers that you can access. There should only be 1, the 1 pc that you downloaded the program on. Click on it. Then enter the pin you created before. That is it.</p>

<p>I have a Linux 7 and I play TEW with it primarily with no issues. You need to tweak the resolution and zoom out I believe but it works great. I love playing it on the go. </p><p> </p><p>

Might be a bit onerous at times if you're the type that has a large roster or loves to type long segment names. Invest in a small keyboard if you can. Otheriwse that's the one thing that can be a bit of a drag.</p>

Archived