WotI VI Mod / Picture Pack / [CCC] Png Collection

P4yMyrP.png

ed3OnWY.png

Database Link: >>Download War Of The Immortals Database<<

Picture Pack Link: >>Download War Of The Immortals Picture Pack<<

Iceisle (B) WotI Skin Link (Made by Iceisle with WotI Starting Screen and Loading Screens added): >>Download Iceisle (B) WotI Skin<<

The PNG Collection now has its own thread and can be found here: http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=543750

m4NGZQK.png

War of the Immortals is a long running TEW Mod series, that combines different wrestling eras and puts most wrestlers in their prime. If you ever wanted to book Bruno Sammartino vs. Roman Reigns, Hogan vs. El Santo or The Rockers vs. The Young Bucks this is the go to mod. WotI VI: Fury Mania takes more of an "Attitude" approach than its previous versions, by highlighting beef between wrestlers, backstage conflicts, steamy scandals and media presence with hundreds of narratives. The Japanese, Mexican and European wrestling scene received some love as well and is now represented appropriately.

iYlmMMn.png

• Active Companies 74
  • Workers 4500
  • Alter Egos 1700
  • Worker Relationships 5200
  • Tag Teams 2250
  • Titles 547
  • Title Lineages 13700
  • Events and Tv Shows 830
  • Narratives 1200
  • PWI500 2924
  • Broadcasters 430
  • HOF 340
  • Dojos 170
  • Dojo Graduates 850

a3ODAd5.jpg

5DlVDiu.jpg

CqQe06U.png

The PNG Collection now has its own thread and can be found here: http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=543750

pAhtUfq.jpg

DLi3Mv4.jpg

--->DOWNLOAD<---

Includes database with almost all WOW workers and their Movesets, Gimmicks and Tag Teams for importing purposes. Additionally, there are hundreds of png´s to make custom made pics and a premade set for fast usage.

9gcLBJB.png

Credits?

Credits go to: Tommy for his Tew2010 base mod. Valkyria for making the Generic Female Pictures. yankeeinky728 for fixing Angles Auto Naming. MRKAYFABE, Togg, Fleisch, Daiplug, Mammoth, MrCanada and iDol because i have used data or pictures from their Mods. Probably forgot somebody, let me know if you notice who.

The dates are screwed up

The Mod starts in 2010. This leaves room for some narratives, new workers and saves me the hustle of changing dates all the time. Downside is, that dates like titles won, tag team formings, dojo graduating years and other stuff may make no sense.

Loading Times

This is a big mod, so loading times may be a little longer. It will get better 1-2 weeks into the game, after most companies have done their broadcaster negotiations.

Can i use your Data or Pics?

Tricky questions, even though most was made by me, i used others peoples work. I would like the mod and pics to be open source. Just don´t simply copy it and claim it as your own and give the above listed people credit. If any of the credited people has a problem with that, please contact me and i will remove your stuff as good as possible.

The

Mod is not Done

Not playtested, spelling mistakes, missing events for companies, unbalanced workers and pushes, missing bios, bald guys with hair etc.. You name any mistake and it is probably in the Mod. So keep this in mind if you are after a well polished complete Mod.

Can i help out?

Sure, give input, find mistakes, post better quality pictures etc. If it is just a bagatelle thing, post it here and i will include it in the next update. If you want to help out a little more than just correcting some "spelling mistakes", contact me via pn so we can coordinate working together on this mod. Help would be appreciated.

Can i make requests for Pics or Workers?

Sure, try including as much information as possible. Picture requests will be only made on backgrounds used by this mod.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>Just digging into this, looks nice so far! I like that it seems like more of a call-back to the older WOTI mods (low on alliances, not too many exclusive workers - allowing a more fluid game world). I'll sniff around to see if I can point out anything that needs to be updated for future updates.</p><p> </p><p>

Thanks for the hard work!</p>

<p>Doesn’t really sound like a construction site, just needs polishing up.</p><p>

70 companies, over 4000 workers and 12000 alter egos seems pretty good as the rest of the workers not in the data are probably not too important.</p><p> </p><p>

I’ll definitely check this out when i get home and would be happy to find stuff to fix.</p>

<p>got a chance to check it out, the first thing that I would say needs fixing are the Products. Seems like many companies have uneccesarily complex products with too many styles (hardcore, mainstream etc).</p><p> </p><p>

For example, ROH have every single style set to a level that isn't 'none'. Risque never has and never will be a part of ROH, and as much as Pure seems like it would fit them, the description of it says no flashy moves, which is a big part of ROH.</p><p>

they also have Comedy, Lucha, Daredevil and Hyper Realism at least at 'very low', and personally I think all of these can be set to none.</p><p>

Now, I would also lower Modern to 'heavy' and put Traditional as 'key', but that's a much smaller interpertaion of mine.</p><p> </p><p>

I didn't check too many products yet, but it looks like many of them have most if not all styles at least at 'very low', so maybe it's worth checking out.</p><p> </p><p>

Also, I would suggest having Gabe Sapolsky as the head booker for ROH instead of Jim Cornette, since he was a much more important booker for them, and he's currently unemployed (even though it says in his bio he's an announcer for Full Impact Pro, but it's fine)</p><p> </p><p>

I apologize if I sound nitpicking or something, just wanted to voice my opinion</p>

Stevie James shouldn't be an alter ego of Stevie Boy/Stevie Xavier (they should be separate wrestlers). Would be nice to see Lionheart/Drew McIntyre/DCT/Kid Fite/Mikey Whiplash/Noam Dar/Fergal Devitt/Martina/Sha Samuels on the ICW roster as well.

<p>So here is the promised png package. </p><p> TEW Cuts</p><p> <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/um8gw1acw1824a9/TEW+Cutouts+PNG.rar" rel="external nofollow">http://www.mediafire.com/file/um8gw1acw1824a9/TEW+Cutouts+PNG.rar</a></p><p> Package inlucdes:</p><p> 2880 Worker Cuts</p><p> 269 Logos</p><p> 483 Events</p><p> 111 Belts</p><p> </p><p> "HQ" Png´s (6600 pics and 3,4gb big)</p><p> <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/hpeafq4p3y7fwts/Wrestling+Cuts.rar" rel="external nofollow">http://www.mediafire.com/file/hpeafq4p3y7fwts/Wrestling+Cuts.rar</a></p><p> </p><p> The first package is a nicly sorted package with every tew pic i made recently in tew file size. The other package is a collection with png´s from here, psd, websites and so on... All unsorted and with duplicates. If you are after the maximum ammount of png´s i recommend going through both packages. Some are the same and some are only included in one package.</p><p> Have fun bulking up your picture sets and feel free to contribute cuts to the collection.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DatIsraeliGuy" data-cite="DatIsraeliGuy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45212" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I apologize if I sound nitpicking or something, just wanted to voice my opinion</div></blockquote><p> No, thats excatly the feedback i need. Seems like less product settings is better as mentioned in DerekB´s mod guide or some thread here on this board. Will give the companies a product overhaul in the next update.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Markw" data-cite="Markw" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45212" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Stevie James shouldn't be an alter ego of Stevie Boy/Stevie Xavier (they should be separate wrestlers). Would be nice to see Lionheart/Drew McIntyre/DCT/Kid Fite/Mikey Whiplash/Noam Dar/Fergal Devitt/Martina/Sha Samuels on the ICW roster as well.</div></blockquote><p> Thx, will be fixed. Drew is signed to WWE and Balor is more associated with Japan and US wrestling. Will give a look into the rest.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KingOfSwing" data-cite="KingOfSwing" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45212" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>While censored, I don't think the photos of the leaked nudes were necessary.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thx, fixed all leaks even more so u can only see the head. Don´t want to get in trouble, didn´t think it trough.</p>

<p>I want to start a Watcher Game and post as the Game proceeds; If you dont mind!?</p><p> </p><p>

Only thing i changed in the database is a promotion i created for fun. Through the Watcher Game i could point out things which would need to be corrected.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tardelli" data-cite="Tardelli" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45212" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I want to start a Watcher Game and post as the Game proceeds; If you dont mind!?<p> </p><p> Only thing i changed in the database is a promotion i created for fun. Through the Watcher Game i could point out things which would need to be corrected.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not at all, would love to see it;)</p>

Not at all, would love to see it;)

Me too, I never do watcher saves myself because sometimes things are too cool or tempting to jump in on a company, but if other, more self controlled people do it I like reading them.

Something I forgot to mention last post and worth a look is the backstage and production values, most companies have the same backstage rules and production values, and ECW really doesn’t have any backstage rules against smoking, drinking or drugs to be honest, and WWE could have their music value at in house since Jim Johnston and CFO$ do the themes. This is probably something for later though, there are more important things to tweak or add

Creeping through some different promotions, and I think I settled on ECWR right now to play for about a month or more (in game time), so I've got some stuff for them and for some other folks that I noticed:

ECWR's TV situation needs some fixing.

- ECW on Scifi is 1.5 hours long, but that was a one hour show

- ECW has US deals with both SciFi and FX - competing deals, should probably be only SciFi

- ECW has international deals, but since they are a small company, should they have these deals? I kinda think they shouldn't since no one wants to negotiate anyways.

Also, for the ECW-R Title, shouldn't Zeke be champ? He was the last champ before they were off the air.

ECWR's product could use some repairing too. Here's what I'd recommend:

Comedy - High to Low - I think this one is a definite change

Risque - None to Low - They didn't have risky main event angles, but certainly risky diva angles

Daredevil - None to Low - just to help with the Hardcore (ish) vibes.

Outside of the product changes mentioned already, I think so title situations could use some repairs. By the way, these are all of my opinion, so if you think otherwise, just let me know! :)

- I'd put WWE's titles as the cruiserweight, divas, tag team, the World Heavyweight Championship and either probably the US title. The UK title can be moved to NXT/B]

- TNA has the Grand championship, probably should be moved to IMPACT. The rest of TNA's belts seem good, but I'm worried that the KO Tag titles may be stretch.

- Speaking of IMPACT, they currently don't have any titles at all. I'd give them the Grand, and their own versions of the KO, WHC, Tag and X.

I'm still enjoying swimming through this mod, and I'll let you know how ECWr goes!

So i updated the download links in the first post with a small patch (includes most suggested changes). If you are already playing a game i recommend sticking with it and patch later when a newer version is available.

Update Includes:

• TNA and ROH Event Pics are set now
  • Impact Title Pictures cutted and Titles added
  • 12 NOAH Event Pics cutted and Events added
  • Couple of worker fixes, like for example Okada having 5% puro skill, monty lynch being american and Omega having opener push etc...
  • 100+ new Stables added
  • 50+ Broadcasters deleted to reduce simulation time (more will follow)
  • Stevie Boy and Stevie James are now separate workers
  • Added several wrestlers to ICW
  • ECW on Scifi is now 1 hour long
  • UK Title moved to NXT and North American Title added
  • Overhauled product settings and backstage rules for every active company (for more accuracy I need input from users with more knowledge)
  • powerbomb tv added (deals with iwrg, pcw and iwa ms)
  • WSX finished: Created workers Mongol and El Jefe and added almost all contracts, all wsx tag teams set up, WSX venue added and inactiv b-show WSXtra added
  • PCW finished: Title pictures cutted +2 new titles added, 14 PCW event pics cutted and events added, created Hunter Brothers/Stallion/Des Robinson/Lucy/Rhio and added several worker contracts, PCW On Demand added... Input for wrong pushes, alignments, better suiting gimmicks and other settings is welcome
  • Minor Stuff: 1 new Ice Ribbon Event and owned venue, 3 new tribute shows, couple of new narratives, The Miz alter Calgary Kid and Sami alter El Local added, some generic free pics added

Will finish off Noah, Shimmer, WXW, MSW next and overhaul NJPW

- ECW has US deals with both SciFi and FX - competing deals, should probably be only SciFi

- ECW has international deals, but since they are a small company, should they have these deals? I kinda think they shouldn't since no one wants to negotiate anyways.

Also, for the ECW-R Title, shouldn't Zeke be champ? He was the last champ before they were off the air.

All ECW-R deals are deals they had in real life but i will have a look into the tv deals... All Titles are currently vacated, future updates will fix this.

Here the png files for the Impact titles. I know some people have been looking for them.

P0Hg042.png

2jIOCnf.png

vyPZdLP.png

TAyF3yP.png

• 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="vtechguy" data-cite="vtechguy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45212" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Really hope you keep on updating this <3</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah the mod will be updated. Just need a break for a couple of weeks. +I plan actually playing the game for the first time since Tew2010;)</p>

• 3 months later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="smartman" data-cite="smartman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45212" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It is in a .rar format instead of .zip format so you need a converter that can expand a .rar file (instead of unzipping a .zip file). I just did it, and it works fine. Try WinRar or any other free .rar program out there. You do only need the 2016 file out of it.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I appreciate it man. I was unzipping it. Tried your way and it works. I am exited</p>

I appreciate it man. I was unzipping it. Tried your way and it works. I am exited

Glad you got it to work. The mod is quite fun, but you need to do some serious editing to the current WWE stars as it looks like the person didn't touch stats so all of the people that debuted after 2010 are extremely lackluster. It's fine though as I'm dominating with TNA (Impact also has that problem). If you have a real world mod, you'd almost be better off importing WWEU (which is the current day along with NXT) and Impact rosters in. Other than that, the mod is great.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="smartman" data-cite="smartman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45212" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Glad you got it to work. The mod is quite fun, but you need to do some serious editing to the current WWE stars as it looks like the person didn't touch stats so all of the people that debuted after 2010 are extremely lackluster. It's fine though as I'm dominating with TNA (Impact also has that problem). If you have a real world mod, you'd almost be better off importing WWEU (which is the current day along with NXT) and Impact rosters in. Other than that, the mod is great.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It's a blast. Been doing WWFA. The old school attitude era. Plus was able to grab a few starts from other eras. Very exiting game.</p>