Movie Tycoon 7 Interest Thread

HRTVAndrew

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="merrykieran2" data-cite="merrykieran2" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just wondering, would I be able to make a sequel to a movie from previous movie tycoon games as I had two movies that I left off with a sequel in mind</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I don't see why not, if you can afford it with the starting budget.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="FlameSnoopy" data-cite="FlameSnoopy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I don't see why not, if you can afford it with the starting budget.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think of the Movie Tycoon series as a continous thing (like a show on Netflix or TV) in that it has 'seasons' like one that come and go every several months.</p><p> </p><p> Having said that, why has no one told me that we could make sequels from movies we did in previous iterations? Do you have any idea how much i've wanted to make a sequel to Aces and Eights?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mr. Jones" data-cite="Mr. Jones" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45306" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Well for starters: You have to have a lot of spare time in your hands.<p> </p><p> Secondly, you'll have to deal with negotiations for stars studios want to hire for their movies, then you'll have to review the movies once they're finished and as such.</p><p> </p><p> But i'm not the best person to answer this question.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks for trying, but I meant are the actual rules which help with the negotiating, judging and quality of the film written down? I don't want to play or run, but I was interested in how it works.</p>

Archived