Movie Tycoon 7

FlameSnoopy

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ComicFighter" data-cite="ComicFighter" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45321" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>would it be alright for me to just skip negotiations all together because i already have the cast for the film mapped out and chosen, and i already have the script for The Hangout ready to go as well, i promise this wont be a recurring issue.<p> </p><p> The Cast</p><p> Josh Hutcherson as Damon Lerman</p><p> Tom Holland as Sean Davidson</p><p> Will Poulter as Frank Dempsey</p><p> Zendaya as Kendra Burgos</p><p> Ansel Elgort as Bradley Lawernce</p><p> Olivia Cooke as Elissa Santos</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm sorry, dude. That dog won't hunt. If you do that, how are you going to be able to do your budgeting? You can't figure production and marketing budgets if you don't know what your talent costs are. Not to mention, can you really be sure these people will be interested in doing a horror movie or settling for the size of role you're offering. You gotta play the game as it's designed. You never know what curveballs may pop up in negotiation.</p>

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry to annoy you Cappyboy but i could get permission to enter the negation phase it's okay if you dont want to i can wait

Please, read the rules man...

1. You don't need a permission to enter the Negotiation Phase...

2. As the Gamemaster FlameSnoopy handles negotiations, just look a couple of pages in the past.

3. Since you already offered the roles to actors, all you have to do is to wait for FlameSnoopy.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Valkyria" data-cite="Valkyria" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45321" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Please, read the rules man...<p> </p><p> 1. You don't need a permission to enter the Negotiation Phase...</p><p> 2. As the Gamemaster FlameSnoopy handles negotiations, just look a couple of pages in the past. </p><p> 3. Since you already offered the roles to actors, all you have to do is to wait for FlameSnoopy.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> im sorry about being annoying i can wait for snoopy i was just clueless about the rules my fault</p>

• 1 month later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jack ryder" data-cite="jack ryder" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45321" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>While we wait for it to continue or restart, if anybody is interested, they can join a similar game.<p> </p><p> To not look like a jerk I have not posted link to it in the thread. If anybody is interested I will message them with Link.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Valkyria" data-cite="Valkyria" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45321" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Im interested but a bit sceptic. Would you mind send me a link via message?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Don't need to be sceptic, Come November it will be running for a year. Sending you the link for you to check yourself.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jack ryder" data-cite="jack ryder" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45321" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>While we wait for it to continue or restart, if anybody is interested, they can join a similar game.<p> </p><p> To not look like a jerk I have not posted link to it in the thread. If anybody is interested I will message them with Link.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Guess I could take a look as we have no idea when we're going to hear from Flame or when I'll get a final verdict on To Be Friend.</p>

Archived