Can you use the Real World mod intended for WMMA5 on an older game like WMMA3?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="eze49ers" data-cite="eze49ers" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45360" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>5 is way better then 3... they've gotten better with each game</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'd agree that 5 is better than 3 but I think 4 was a step down from 3. I think I spent the best part of 5 years playing 3 whenever I gamed with my PC.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="scuz" data-cite="scuz" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45360" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'd agree that 5 is better than 3 but I think 4 was a step down from 3. I think I spent the best part of 5 years playing 3 whenever I gamed with my PC.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I loved 3. I enjoyed the 5 demo but I didn't think I'd end up liking it more than 3 so I was hoping this was possible. Will just get 5 eventually.</p>

• 3 weeks later...
I loved 3. I enjoyed the 5 demo but I didn't think I'd end up liking it more than 3 so I was hoping this was possible. Will just get 5 eventually.

There won't be any new mods for 3, but there should still be plenty of old mods around. 5 is far better than 3, it's worth getting.

There won't be any new mods for 3, but there should still be plenty of old mods around. 5 is far better than 3, it's worth getting.

Yeah, I was initially worried that 5 wouldn't live up to my hopes, but it's a worthy successor to 3. And has stopped me from playing 3 since it's release.

Archived