Advice creating mod

I'm looking to get some help regarding creating a new mod, especially with the pictures.

I assume it's mostly going to just be for personal use but if it ever actually gets decent I'd of course post it. It's basically going to be a mixture of TV characters, celebrities, sports players etc.

So my main question is how are people making their pictures? I have gimp which I've used in the past for minor stuff for TEW. But I'm struggling to find pictures that don't end up looking bad quality or stretched. I know for UFC fighters and things like that there are sites with high quality pictures of everyone, is there a similar thing for tv characters that anyone knows of? Google images is taking me a long time.

Then I guess my only other question is does anyone have any advice in general in terms of speeding up the process, or avoiding any huge mistakes. I think there is a mod help thread for TEW but not much of it applies to WMMA.

<p>Thanks for the tip. </p><p> </p><p>

It looks like Picasa has been taken over by google and it's now just part of google photos, but I still might give google a try. </p><p> </p><p>

Also for anyone looking for similiar things</p><p> </p><p>

<a href="https://www.kisspng.com/free/the-simpsons.html" rel="external nofollow">https://www.kisspng.com/free/the-simpsons.html</a></p><p> </p><p>

This site seems to have a lot of photos that have the transparent backgrounds perfect for the game so I'm going to give these a shot.</p>

(I've also posted this on the general small questions thread, and I don't mean to spam but thought it's also best directed to people who mostly mod or at least have played around with the database)

I'm creating a mod using TV characters and want to have female characters but I'm not sure how many I'm going to be able to get.

So three questions really;

1: If I was to create women divisions but with a low amount could I just create 1 womens weight class? Would this have any negative effects? I assume I would need to make them all a similar weight? If I still wanted to have some weight difference between the women but wanted to keep them in one division how big could the range be for 1 single division?

2: If having just 1 womens division isn't possible, could i just make the women characters actually men? With it being TV characters I don't mind inter-gender fights (I'd actually prefer that than them being separate) but again is there any negative effects of doing this? The only one I can think of is unless I just make everybody gay then there would be no new relationships between anybody.

3: How small do you think a weight division can realistically be? I'm hoping to create just 2 or 3 promotions but then some unemployed fighters to fill out the database. How many fighters would you say I need in each weight class?

Thanks for any help I've only really just started with WMMA and so I'm throwing myself into the deep end a bit by starting with this mod.

Archived