Rockverse (Release)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DeathZone2" data-cite="DeathZone2" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45573" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Finally got to booking this<p> </p><p> <strong>AWO THE OLYIMPIAD II</strong></p><p> <strong>THE WATSON GYMNASIUM (SELL OUT) </strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What a show! Nice to see someone using the Norse World Order (insert guitar riff). </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="alpha2117" data-cite="alpha2117" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45573" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>NWO NWO NWO<p> </p><p> I forget if it was me or somebody else who first started the NWO idea as a joke invasion of AWO but willr0ck has great instincts and included those guys in the mod and for that we are all grateful</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Everytime you guys aks for something a little piece of my soul dies! (I kid, I kid)</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DeathZone2" data-cite="DeathZone2" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45573" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I was so happy when I saw them but I spent nearly 2 hours actually trying to find someone to play Baldur, I nearly gave up but finally found my guy.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> There will be an Odin FA added to the DB when Mexico is released (finally found a kickass outfit), just have been busy with work so I haven't had the time to render him.</p>

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="willr0ck" data-cite="willr0ck" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45573" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> There will be an Odin FA added to the DB when Mexico is released (finally found a kickass outfit), just have been busy with work so I haven't had the time to render him.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That'll be Too Sweet</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> I'll see myself out</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>AWO REIGN OF ZUES</strong></p><p>

The Weston Gymnasuim(SELL OUT) </p><p> </p><p>

The show opens with the entrance of everybodies favorite couple Odysseus and Penelope walking to the ring holding hands, smiling and just being gag indusing. They do a basic babyface promo about being happy to be alive before kissing in the ring. Then the gear shifts, Odysseus reminds everyone why they were in the Underworld in the first place, Artemis. He promises revenge and he will make sure they suffer the hell he had to inudure. He drops the mic, they kiss <strong>again</strong> and walk away. </p><p> </p><p>

New unfammilar music hits the PA system and NWO return to the ring with the smuggest grins ever, except for Troll who's picking his nose and Jotuun who just snarls. Eris introduces herself and talks about Zues abandoning her after the fall of Olympus. She talks about being heartbroken and about how she went on a quest to find Gods better than Zues and she did, in Baldur and Loki. They then introduce themselves and taunt all the Gods and promise to rid AWO of all of these 'false' Gods.</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

KRATOS def. Power & Glory after a Decimation on Heracles</p><p>

After defeating them both in singles action the next logical step was to face them both. KRATOS came close to losing actually, OK it was only a one count but it was the first time anyone attempted to pin KRATOS since he returned from the Underworld. </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>KRATOS grabs a mic and promises to be the next Epic Hero. He then beats his chest and screams I AM KRATOS for three minutes. </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Beast From The East def. Team Titans by submission after Minotaur chokes out Atlas with his hoove chains. </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Artemis grabs a mic and screams at her monsters for losing to Zues. She then runs down Penelope's looks and calls her a term not fit for children for being with Odysseus. She then tells Odysseus that she has sent him to the Underworld before and will do it again. </p><p> </p><p>

After they leave The Conquerers appear and feed on the scraps of Team Titans (not literally). They stomp them before grabbing a pair of tables that for some reason was under the ring and put them through it. </p><p> </p><p>

Apollo comes out to applause from the crowd carrying a scroll with the sun on it, not the whole sun just a pretty drawing. He reads off of it that a member of NWO will face The God Of The Sea Poseidon. NWO Coen out and after 2 minutes of talking decide Baldur can have this one. </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Baldur def. Poseidon by Pinfall following a clothesline by Jotuun</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>The NWO are not finished yet and they beatdown Poseidon, before Eris shouts out: Who's Next? </p></div><p></p><p></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Pteroid" data-cite="Pteroid" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45573" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Dear lord where’s Hera with a rolling pin when you need her?</div></blockquote><p> Actually, Hera makes more sense as a heel antagonizing Zeus than Artemis. Might wanna rename the character with the next update</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="WillyWillyWilly" data-cite="WillyWillyWilly" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45573" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How many companies will mexico have?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I don't have the mod in front of me atm but I think 7 active companies.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DeathZone2" data-cite="DeathZone2" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45573" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div style="text-align:center;"><div><strong>AWO REIGN OF ZUES</strong></div><p> The Weston Gymnasuim(SELL OUT)</p><p> </p><p> Anther great show!</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DarK_RaideR" data-cite="DarK_RaideR" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45573" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Actually, Hera makes more sense as a heel antagonizing Zeus than Artemis. Might wanna rename the character with the next update</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I can do that, or at least make an alter ego for her.</p></div></blockquote>

• 1 month later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45573" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Jaysin McCallister has it so he can work as a color guy, but has a zero in the color skill.<p> </p><p> Also, super pumped you gave "me" such a high announcing score and a cool backstory.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think I just added color out of habit b/c a lot of announcers can do both. I will add some color stats.</p>

Archived