Real World Chronicles Continued [Modern Day Real World Mod]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p>In regards to OWE in AEW, CIMA should be on a PPA deal with AEW, Wrestle-1, and DDT. </p><p> </p><p>

My guess is that we'll get T-Hawk at Double or Nothing and then a Chinese prospect, probably Duan Yingnan. </p><p> </p><p>

As for now, my understanding is that CIMA and the Strong Hearts crew will still be working Japan dates so they should still be with their respective companies.</p>

At this point I would say the Bucks, Page, Cody, Omega, and maybe SCU are the only ones who should be considered exclusive. Anyone else on the roster should be PPA until things become clearer with the promotion. You could probably even get away with PPA for the Elite guys too though with just setting a loyalty to AEW for each of them.

*** Release - February 2019 (v0.9) ***

NOTE: Below is no longer applicable, no next release planned at this point

-----------

OK, good news, bad news.

Good news: You will get a release today that includes AEW so if you HAD to start that AEW save this weekend, here you go!

It includes all title changes for all companies, a TON of edits, and the usual new bits and pieces mentioned at the bottom of this post. It's completely playable, and if you are playing as WWE you probably will not even notice the changes I make in next week's release.

joemurphy should have a new pic pack up over the weekend or early next week, which you can find linked in the "Graphics" link below (his old one will work just fine for now).

-----------

Bad News: I lost a bunch of my Japan changes I made to events and contracts due to my computer freaking out, so I consider this a "v0.9" version of the February release.

I've been able to re-do some but it set me back a good 15-20 hours in edits so there are some things mentioned in the thread that I haven't got to yet.

I fully plan to have all those things listed in the thread in + my changes in Japan + anything mentioned over the weekend into a "v1.0" update next Friday (same Warrior time, same Warrior channel).

This also severely limited my time to put in new workers, so I am going to look to add 15-20 from the major companies and title holders over the course of the next week as well.

-----------

I didn't want to leave you all hanging over the weekend without a shiny new mod to play however, so I'm pushing this out warts and all. I'm a bit of a completest when it comes to things, and I want everything buttoned up before handing it back to Fleisch for the next release.

Please list anything you see that hasn't been mentioned in the thread so far, and I'll look to tidy it up for the 1.0 release as well.

Thanks! And Enjoy!

-----------

t3LYz7K.jpg

February 2019 (v0.9)

Database File

Graphics

Next Release

???

Images to add for AEW

HKtPawb.jpgj5KnNi1.jpg

-----------

New Additions below:

Company

All Elite Wrestling

Company Relationship

AJPW / BJW

AJPW / NOAH

EVOLVE / Impact (Hostility)

Dojo

WWE UK Performance Center

Event

NOAH Navigation With Breeze Kickoff

NOAH Navigation With Emerald Spirits KO

NOAH NOAHful Gift

AJPW World's Strongest Tag League KO

WRESTLE-1 Pro-Wrestling Love in Osaka

AEW Double Or Nothing

Hall Of Immortals Points

Tetsuya Naito

Kenny Omega

Stable

Hooligans

Gallus

Do Not Resuscitate

Lifeblood

The Rascalz

Shinobi Shadow Squad

Team Filthy

Starting Absence

Trevor Lee (Until Debut)

Lars Sullivan

Rachael Ellering (Until Debut)

Sam Shaw (Until Debut)

ACH (Until Debut)

Jonah Rock (Until Debut)

Scott Parker (Until Debut)

Shane Matthews (Until Debut)

Elliot Sexton (Until Debut)

Starting Injury

Rhia O'Reilly (MCL)

Dakota Kai

Chris Sabin

Flip Gordon

Kid Lykos

Akam

Starting Morale

Dean Ambrose

Ivelisse Vélez (LU)

Joey Ryan (LU)

Team

GoKai

Riott Squad

FinJuice

FireFox

Title

Queen of GLOW Tournament

IPW:UK Junior Heavyweight

Smoky Mountain Cup

ROH Tag Wars Tournament

Tribute Show

Giant Baba Memorial Show

Worker Relationship

Kento Miyahar / Katsuhiko Nak

Fuminori Abe / Munenori Sawa

KENTA / Kenta Kobashi

Naomichi Maru / KENTA

Yoshiko / Nanae Takahas

Rossy Ogawa / Yoshiko

Rossy Ogawa / Nanae Takahas

Kana / Nanae Takahas

Charli Evans / Millie McKenz

Alexander Jam / Killer Kelly

Tommy End / Thea Trinidad

Conrad Thomps / Ric Flair

Conrad Thomps / Bruce Prichar

Conrad Thomps / Tony Schiavon

Joey Janela / Devon Moore

Kairi Hojo / Io Shirai

Few instant thoughts/notes for places outside of Japan:

WWE/NXT:

- Velveteen Dream/Patrick Clark has a 10 Popularity average in the USA, this heavily implies that Pepper Parks is twice as over than him lol.

- Aleister Black is also fairly low at 28 Pop.

- ACH hasn't really been confirmed so not sure why he's signed.

AEW:

- Kenny Omega has 50 Popularity in the USA. Perhaps bump him up to 60 or around Rhodes' popularity

- Same deal with The Bucks & Hangman. AEW has def helped with their broader exposure.

RevPro

- Jonathan Gresham should have a PPA contract and teamed with Brookes

Also, if someone could just leave a note that download links are working that would be great! Thanks!

Not for me (I'm new to the forums, not new to the game though), and I can't actually download it like an actual mod, my computers (the familiy's computer and my own computer) tell me that the file can harm my computer, and I can't even extract it (it's not even that type of file), it actually happned to me with the November mod too.

WWE:

-Shane McMahon Role as Occasional Wrestler to be Usually(Maybe?)

-Brie Bella & The Undertaker should have their style changed from Never Wrestles to Regular Wrestler

-Lita & Trish Stratus shoud be out of WWE for now

-Jonathan Coachman is set to his contract as Exclusively as Personality should be set to Any

-John Gaburick to be added Road Agent Role

-Mark Henry is set on Raw Brand should be set to None

-Dan Engler should be on Raw

-Danilo Anfibio should be on Main Roster on SmackDown Brand

-Zelina Vega,Maryse and Maria Kanellis should not be Exclusively a Manager,probably set her as Somethimes a Wrestler and usually a Manager and set her Usage as Any

-Kane is not on SmackDown Brand exclusively he also appeared on Raw,so set him to None Brand

-Charlotte Flair should be Heel

-Lana should probably be a Wrestler Sometimes and Manager Usually(And I think her and Rusev turned Heel on but I'm not sure about that)

-Aiden English should have Colour Commentator Role Added as Sometimes

-Jack Gallagher to be renamed to Gentleman Jack Gallagher as wwe.com lists him like that

-Andrade "Cien" Almas to be renamed to Andrade

-Harper and Rowan does not have a picture assigned to their WWE Contract

-Mike Kanellis Size to be changed to Lightweight as he is on 205 Live and needs to be eligaible to compete for Cruiserweight Title(he actually weights 200 lb)

-Randy Orton should be Heel

-Maryse,Nikki Bella and Brie Bella should have Starting abscence for about 4-6 weeks since they are not on TV

-The Miz can be set as Babyface for now

-Triple H's Injury can be removed

-Harper is still out with his Wrist Injury

-Tye Dillinger is out with Hand injury

-Ultimo Ninja to be renamed to Humberto Carillo and should be on Main Roster-Raw Brand-Cruiserweight Division.And his mask should be removed from his WWE Contract

-Otis Dozovic to be renamed to Otis

-Tucker Knight to be renamed to Tucker

-EC3(Babyface?),Lacey Evans(Heel),Lars Sullivan(Heel?),Nikki Cross(Face),Otis(Face) and Tucker(Face) should be on Main Roster

-Noam Dar to be Returned to WWE as member of Raw and Cruiserweight Division

-Authors of Pain to be renamed to AOP and Drake Maverick should be their Manager

-Ziggler and McIntyre,Titus Worldwide,The Budgeon Brothers(Maybe?) are Inactive Team

-Can "The" be added before Team names of IIconics,New Day(II and III too),Riott Squad

-Hawkins and Ryder's Team should be set as Unit and Team should be renamed to Hawkins & Ryder for now

-Roode and Gable to be added as a Team

-The Miz and Shane McMahon to be added as a Team

-Lucha House Party(Kalisto & Gran Metalik),Lucha House Party II(Gran Metalik & Lince Dorado) and Lucha House Party III(Kalisto & Lince Dorado) to be added as Teams

-Also SAni†Y can be added as a Teams

-Bobby Roode was born in May 1977 he is set January 1977

NXT:

-Bianca BelAir should be Face

-Marina Schafir and Jessamyn Duke should be Heel

-Tian Bing should be realesed from NXT

-Velveteen Dream should be Face

NXT UK:

-Charlie Morgan can be Released from her NXT UK Contract

-Xia Brookside can be added to NXT UK

-Marchel Barthel should be added to NXT UK

-Aichner & Barthel should be a Team in NXT UK

-El Ligero to be renamed to Ligero in NXT UK

-Morgan Webster to be renamed to Falsh Morgan Webster,he should be Face

-Moustache Mountian,Andrews and Webster,Gallus(Mark Coffey and Wolfgang),The Coffey Brothers and Drake and Gibson to be added as Teams to NXT UK

-Gallus to be added as Stable

-Glen Joseph and Jim Smallman are Working as Producers(Road Agents) at NXT UK

Here are information for Contracts in various Companies so this can be helpful:

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/exclusives/confirmed-wrestling-contract-expirations-wwe-njpw-roh-gfw-lu

EDIT: I'm a little pissed off that Decline Age for Workers isn't added to a new Update.Although update is awesome but I will love to see this to happen.Thank you

Mod Warning

EDIT: I'm a little pissed off that Decline Age for Workers isn't added to a new Update.Although update is awesome but I will love to see this to happen.Thank you

Please remember that mods are created in the free time of mod makers and that certain things may take longer to implement than others should they be implemented at all.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rainmaker" data-cite="Rainmaker" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45652" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> - ACH hasn't really been confirmed so not sure why he's signed.</p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> He reports on Sunday/Monday dude.</p>

<p>I don't know if you wanna bother with this kind of stuff, but there's a few ex-WWE/TNA/general old talents milling around with stats way above their station or just ones that straight up shouldn't be active anymore:</p><p> </p><p>

- Ryan Reeves (Ryback) should have his skills and popularity severely nerfed, he always shows up and becomes some indy's world champ</p><p>

- Colin Cassady should get a nerf to his skills (brawling, psychology, consistency, microphone, charisma, acting, BIG nerf to star quality since he looks about 400lbs heavier now)</p><p>

- Caristico (Sin Cara), James Storm, Rene Dupree could do with a reduction in USA popularity</p><p>

- Jimmy Yang should be semi-active at best, but I'd just retire him because he's only had 1 reunion match in 3 years</p><p>

- Matt Morgan and Taryn Terrell should be retired</p><p>

- Jesse White hasn't wrestled in 4 years, I'd just remove him altogether</p><p> </p><p>

Thanks for your hard work on this!</p>

One minor thing I'd be careful with Dean Ambrose as there have been some indications that they might be doing a CM Punk style leaving the company angle with him and they may well be working the net & media. It would explain why they announced he was leaving and he has continued to work fairly high profile bouts. If he was truly miserable they would have likely just sent him home and left him off tv for the last couple of months (like they have in the past) rather than risk him going rogue and screwing up their TV or PPV's - the fact that he's moaning in the media and they are still using him is a tad suspicious. He could well have decided to leave given his health issues last year but I don't think in game terms his morale is actually in the toilet.

<p>Some quick notes for Progress and Evolve</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>EVOLVE:</strong></p><p>

Remove Ethan Page</p><p>

Add Harlem Bravado</p><p>

Add Shane Strickland</p><p>

Add Colby Corino</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Progress:</strong></p><p>

Remove Rob Lynch</p><p>

Remove TK Cooper</p><p>

Add Angelico</p><p>

Add Jody Fleisch</p><p>

Add Ilja Dragunov</p><p>

Add Chris Ridgeway with a pop boost as he’s seemingly on the verge of being the next champion or at least SSS winner</p><p>

Set the Origin stable to inactive</p><p>

Set FSU as inactive team</p><p>

Add Swords of Essex as a team</p><p>

Add Grizzled Young Veterans as a team</p><p>

Add Anti-Fun Police as a team</p><p> </p><p>

Also noticed Tyler Bate and Pete Dunne while removed from some indy rosters are still available to be signed. They should be given written contracts with NXT UK at this point.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Questlove" data-cite="Questlove" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45652" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I don't know if you wanna bother with this kind of stuff, but there's a few ex-WWE/TNA/general old talents milling around with stats way above their station or just ones that straight up shouldn't be active anymore:<p> </p><p> - Ryan Reeves (Ryback) should have his skills and popularity severely nerfed, he always shows up and becomes some indy's world champ</p><p> - Colin Cassady should get a nerf to his skills (brawling, psychology, consistency, microphone, charisma, acting, BIG nerf to star quality since he looks about 400lbs heavier now)</p><p> - Caristico (Sin Cara), James Storm, Rene Dupree could do with a reduction in USA popularity</p><p> - Jimmy Yang should be semi-active at best, but I'd just retire him because he's only had 1 reunion match in 3 years</p><p> - Matt Morgan and Taryn Terrell should be retired</p><p> - Jesse White hasn't wrestled in 4 years, I'd just remove him altogether</p><p> </p><p> Thanks for your hard work on this!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Taryn Terrell is definitely not fully retired - Gail Kim stated she was looking to get back into the ring back in January. Semi-Active is probably the best setting for her as she could come back for a run but there is no guarantee she will. </p><p> </p><p> <a href="https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/01/gail-kim-on-which-former-tna-star-wants-to-return-to-649937/" rel="external nofollow">https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/01/gail-kim-on-which-former-tna-star-wants-to-return-to-649937/</a></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="alpha2117" data-cite="alpha2117" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45652" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Taryn Terrell is definitely not fully retired - Gail Kim stated she was looking to get back into the ring back in January. Semi-Active is probably the best setting for her as she could come back for a run but there is no guarantee she will. <p> </p><p> <a href="https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/01/gail-kim-on-which-former-tna-star-wants-to-return-to-649937/" rel="external nofollow">https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/01/gail-kim-on-which-former-tna-star-wants-to-return-to-649937/</a></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Taryn herself has stated multiple times that while she wants to return she won't do so due to concussion issues</p>

Archived