What custom moves have you made or edited ?

I jsut bought the game so I've only created which is a variation of the Yoshimi Lock. here's the details if any one wants to create it [B]Name:[/B] Lockdown [B]Description:[/B] Begins as a full nelson, before the victim is tripped so that he falls forward.The attacker lands to the sideof him with the full Nelson locked securely. The attacker begins to pull back with full nelson still tightly applied. [B]Other Details:[/B] Standing Submission From Behind Finisher Down [B]basic details:[/B] [U]Frequency:[/U] - 30 [U]Sucess Rate:[/U]- 99 [U]Wow Factor:[/U] - 40 [U]Ouch Factor:[/U] - 83 [U]Stiffness:[/U] - 79 [B]Can be Countered With:[/B] Block , Slip Out , and break [B]Impact When Executed:[/B] [U]Head impact:[/U] - 85 [U]Body Impact:[/U] - 83 [U]Arm impact:[/U] - 17 [U]leg Impact:[/U] - 10 [B]Additional Information:[/B] Can Finish match Can be done on a Chair Can be Done through table Can be done outside can't wait to see what cool moves you guys have

Hey, thats a Yoshimi Lock! You stole his move :p The only moves I've added in are a couple of variations of the Headliner, which is just a diamond cutter really. 30% Frequency from standing, 95% success. 20% frequency from top of turnbuckle, 99% success. Can't remember my other numbers off the top of my head though.

I've made a couple of finishers for my guy, a standing impact called the Fearfall, standing submission called The Horror, and a ground submission called Phobia. Managed to keep myself from maxing out everything I could though I did give them all high ouch and wow factors to help my match ratings. Thinking of adding in some signature high and medium moves now though especially for rebound/corner/top rope, doubt I'll do anything with low. What would be really cool is if for created moves I could create a really short video clip that plays instead of a picture when it hits, I wonder if that's possible at all given the way it's set-up or not.

[QUOTE=cyberkitten01]I've added my guy's finishers and signature moves, and also an über helpful medium move "Back Elbow Stun", basically it's a low damage move but leaves them standing and reeling and potentially busts them open, a great set up for those high or finisher moves[/QUOTE] I actually use the low level Jab for that, little damage but you almost always hit it and it leaves them open for your high/finish level standing moves. Just doesn't bust them open. :P The only move I've created so far (that I've used in play rather than testing :P) is a modified Implant DDT to use as a finisher.

for my guy the clansman (just think roddy piper but eveb more insaine :D) i gave him a finisher called the 'highland fling'... "The Trademark move of The Clansman, Scott McGhee. His variation of the Death Valley Driver, McGhee focuses his attention more on making the opponent land on their neak, making this one of the most feared moves in wrestling." plus i also edited the blue mist... "Trademark move of The Clansman, Scott McGhee. The attacker spits blue mist into the face of the opponent. Blue mist, according to McGhee, represents his countrys flag, and the spirit of his warrior ancestors." :D

The two moves I'm proud of making are both finishers. One I have a crappy name for, the Monster Spike. It's a top rope "dive" that's basically a double-footed stomp to the forehead of the opponent, who is lying on the ground. The other I call the Snake Eyes because it's the finisher of my guy The Gambler... I had to edit the name of the original Snake Eyes move, of course. It's basically a VERY stiff eye gouge. I think I put stiffness at 95 or something. Just because you'd never see it in real life, I wanted to make something that would be impossibly dangerous.

Archived