Booking and transitioning TV format in historical data’s

Hi,

How do you all go about booking the TV format on historical data’s? (Pre 1993, I guess).

Since for example JCP and the WWF used mainly squash matches and interviews on their TV in the 80s and early 90s, do you go with that formula at first and then gradually change to what we know today or do you just book like how tv is today, straight away?

Also I would love to know from anyone who’s booked ECW on how they did the Hardcore TV format since it was mostly if not always footage from house shows and interviews.

Thank you.

I've never done 80's or early 90s' historical save, but here's what I expect would happen if you were to actually book in the game how wrestling was booked back then... You would take your lumps for the first couple months, and then when the popularity and momentum of your top guys starts to climb, you could probably get the main event ratings needed to grow your popularity on TV. Popular main eventer vs jobber can get very high ratings.

Guest Asaemon
Hi,

How do you all go about booking the TV format on historical data’s? (Pre 1993, I guess).

Since for example JCP and the WWF used mainly squash matches and interviews on their TV in the 80s and early 90s, do you go with that formula at first and then gradually change to what we know today or do you just book like how tv is today, straight away?

Also I would love to know from anyone who’s booked ECW on how they did the Hardcore TV format since it was mostly if not always footage from house shows and interviews.

Thank you.

I would have used Mean Gene hosting the WWF Update segment to hype upcoming PPVs. Brother Love's talk show with invited wrestler and a lot of vignettes hyping new workers.

Archived