What is going to be your first save in TEW 2020?

My first run is me reforming AJW. The backstory for this is going to be that all the major Japanse Joshi promotions such as STARDOM, Sendai Girls, Ice Ribbon, Reina, JWP decided to merge and reform All Japan Womens Wrestling. An addition to this will be me agreeing to a working agreement/alliance. (For me to have some star power,Io Shirai, Asuka and Kairi Hojo will be signed exclusively to me

The first shows I will run will be the returning Japan Grand Prix and Tag League The Best to determine the new WWWA World Single and Tag team Champions. The Japan Grand Prix will consist of 16 wrestlers divided into two blocks with 8 workers from AJW, 6 from WWE/NXT and two spots for freelancers. (the WWWA titles are going to be alliance belts)

Tag League the Best will be 3 teams from AJW, 2 from NXT/WWE, and three freelance teams.

After I run this set of tournaments I will begin running normal shows and over time get my company exclusive AJW World Champion, Tag Team.

and once I get my popularity and momentum rolling I am going to form a North American offshoot brand that is going to be based in Las Vegas. While the base Japanese promotion is going to be run closer to the traditional Japanese wrestling style this North American brand will have weekly TV that will cater to the American wrestling audience. I will also introduce the AJW North American Championship and AJW North American Tag Team championship to represent the American brand. (The AJW World Championship is still going to remain the top championship in the company and will be defended in both Japan and the American offshoot brand)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Vinsmoker" data-cite="Vinsmoker" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46544" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Probably playing as NXT or a C-Verse Child Company, just to see how it plays</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Probably SWF. It's where I've started in the past.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="awesomenessofme1" data-cite="awesomenessofme1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46544" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Since the mods won't be updated for a while, I'll probably do what I tried once in 2016 where I start as a 0 pop company with a bunch of money.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'll probably do this, too. I feel like I want to spend some time learning the new sizes and expansion mechanism.</p>

<p>For the demo will probably do SWF or USPW or one of those as usually only have a month or so to play in the demo so that gets me the most shows as one company to play around with. </p><p> </p><p>

For release will probably be MAW since it will be a little bit for the mods to get updated properly.</p>

<p>I was actually just thinking about this the other day and what my first save would be.</p><p> </p><p>

Usually I jump from company to company, or I will start my own and never see it through...</p><p> </p><p>

This time around since mods will be a while, I am thinking about starting from the bottom and going to the top, put my own company together and seeing where I can go.</p><p> </p><p>

But in all honesty, it really depends on what the game world actually consists of...Will a lot of the old guard be gone? Will long standing companies be gone? Will there be new and exciting companies to take for a spin?</p>

<p>I just want to make my own company and give it a whirl - the only thing I don't have is the skills to make belts, logos, and wrestlers (so I just reappropriate alts from the alts thread, a few rerenders, and some of the CVFP_ pics.)</p><p> </p><p>

Because of this, I don't feel confident in uploading a diary because my Old School Arthur is everyone else's Uppercut Bailey and everyone else's Paul Huntington is my Paul Hunter Diamond. Likewise, everyone else's Tribal Facepaint Young Nicky Champion is my Lucas Astro.</p>

What are predictions people have for the c-verse? I'm curious to see what comes of TCW, SWF, and USPW. I'll probably start with PSW as I like to see the changes to Indies and the new way of playing.

I predict PSW will fall or prosper with most top names likely being retired, and I could see a change in product style. I think USPW will be the number 1 company in US. SWF might move away from Eisen's to change it up. TCW will lose stars to retiring. I think Golden will sign with USPW. Wolf Hawkins and Jay Chord will be top 2 in company.

A lot will depend on the new landscape of the CVerse. I have a bad habit of starting a million saves and turning most of them into diaries which is not just lame and spammy, it also burns up future attempts to play with those promotions and shortens the shelf life/replayability of the game. That said, TEW is probably the most long-living game of my collection with maximum mileage return on my purchasing money, but I wanna get a feel for the new mechanics first.

think I'll convert the LondonVerse and start a new save as Empire State Wrestling to adjust. It's my favorite non-CVerse mod and I know the company as I've done a 2+ year save (in-game time) with them. Once I feel comfortable with that, I'm picking a CVerse promotion and sticking with it for my first TEW2020 diary.

<p>For me, it will definately be SWF (as they are by far my favorite). I also am excited to try out RIPW (or whoever is SWF's feeder league). </p><p> </p><p>

I will probably also start up a local game with a retired veteran running the company (like my favorite diary The Climb) so I can try out all the new mechanisms for smaller companies.</p>

As always I'll take a look at the Japanese C-Verse companies and see which roster looks most interesting to me. My main saves in 2016 have been BCG and 5SSW so I'll probably go with somebody else like WEXXV and try to implement a strong division like Big Japan does, the removal of talent trade/loan restrictions in the new game should make this more viable. A lot will depend on which companies have survived the tsunami though, I expect a few casualties and probably some new companies to replace them which could be interesting.

Archived