Apologies if this is in the wrong place, or already answered somewhere else. I did try searching, but can't find an answer anywhere.

I'm using the Golden Era mod, and trying to create some timeline specific jobbers, as would have appeared at the time, and I'm struggling. My process is to take someone who's pushed as an "Enhancement Talent", copy them and in my head that will create another jobber. It doesn't however, so I'm sure there's something I'm missing or doing wrong. Anybody able to offer any advice?

Apologies if this is in the wrong place, or already answered somewhere else. I did try searching, but can't find an answer anywhere.

I'm using the Golden Era mod, and trying to create some timeline specific jobbers, as would have appeared at the time, and I'm struggling. My process is to take someone who's pushed as an "Enhancement Talent", copy them and in my head that will create another jobber. It doesn't however, so I'm sure there's something I'm missing or doing wrong. Anybody able to offer any advice?

You're creating something in the editor or you want to do it mid game? Are you trying to add people mid game? Confused.

Exit the sav game, and create a new mod called jobbers, then create your jobbers in that mod. then click the options tab, go to import data, go to the new mod in the drop down, go to workers select all and import them. Add their pictures to your primary game mod pic pack and assign them, then sign them to your fed and youre done. I'm pretty sure you can't copy guys but you can just make generic jobbers, if that's what you're looking for pretty quickly.

Thanks for the tips. I tried that, but everyone I create still expects to pushed at least as an opener, rather than as an enhancement talent. Is there still something I'm doing wrong? (I'll admit, I'm quite new to using TEW2016 so it wouldn't surprise me if either I'm missing something or misunderstanding something).

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Ultimate Ultimate" data-cite="Ultimate Ultimate" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46548" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thanks for the tips. I tried that, but everyone I create still expects to pushed at least as an opener, rather than as an enhancement talent. Is there still something I'm doing wrong? (I'll admit, I'm quite new to using TEW2016 so it wouldn't surprise me if either I'm missing something or misunderstanding something).</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> they would need low popularity, low respect and reputation, low skills and perhaps low ambition in their settings, however the more they are used the more they will expect to move up you won't find anyone willing to remain a enhancement talent their whole career</p><p> </p><p> you would be better hiring one night only locals and pushing them as such as required</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Ultimate Ultimate" data-cite="Ultimate Ultimate" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46548" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thanks for the tips. I tried that, but everyone I create still expects to pushed at least as an opener, rather than as an enhancement talent. Is there still something I'm doing wrong? (I'll admit, I'm quite new to using TEW2016 so it wouldn't surprise me if either I'm missing something or misunderstanding something).</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yea? TEW pushes go based on popularity... So you can have a jobber but the game doesnt have a "jobber" feature. Everyone is just based on their pop for what the game thinks their push should be.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="iruleall15" data-cite="iruleall15" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46548" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yea? TEW pushes go based on popularity... So you can have a jobber but the game doesnt have a "jobber" feature. Everyone is just based on their pop for what the game thinks their push should be.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It also takes style and I believe size into account.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Ultimate Ultimate" data-cite="Ultimate Ultimate" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46548" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thanks for the tips. I tried that, but everyone I create still expects to pushed at least as an opener, rather than as an enhancement talent. Is there still something I'm doing wrong? (I'll admit, I'm quite new to using TEW2016 so it wouldn't surprise me if either I'm missing something or misunderstanding something).</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> The push expectation is directly proportional to the size of the roster and the amount of other people pushed at that same spot on the roster. It has nothing to do with the worker itself but how the worker compares to the roster.</p><p> </p><p> You theoretically could have a worker with 100 in every stat and 80 popular pushed as an enhancement talent if everyone else on the roster is exactly the same but with 90 overness for example.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TLCJR4LIFE" data-cite="TLCJR4LIFE" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46548" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The push expectation is directly proportional to the size of the roster and the amount of other people pushed at that same spot on the roster. It has nothing to do with the worker itself but how the worker compares to the roster.<p> </p><p> You theoretically could have a worker with 100 in every stat and 80 popular pushed as an enhancement talent if everyone else on the roster is exactly the same but with 90 overness for example.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This is one of those things most fans forget about how wrestling companies function. As Cornette has said "You never want to start a company with the 30 best guys in the world" because 15-30 end up jobbing for 1-5 and everybody is miserable. What you want is 10 guys that are over, 10 guys that are just as good and aren't and 10 vets/trainees to job for them.</p><p> </p><p> I'm just as guilty of this as anybody. But carpenters build the ring, the stars put the butts in the seats and the great matches/storylines send them home happy. Always keep this in mind when booking. If you got no jobbers, you got no ring, if you got no crowd, well the matches don't matter, and if you've got nobody who can go then you're just wasting everybodies time now aren't you?(*cough*WWE*cough*)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Makhai" data-cite="Makhai" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46548" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This is one of those things most fans forget about how wrestling companies function. As Cornette has said "You never want to start a company with the 30 best guys in the world" because 15-30 end up jobbing for 1-5 and everybody is miserable. What you want is 10 guys that are over, 10 guys that are just as good and aren't and 10 vets/trainees to job for them.<p> </p><p> I'm just as guilty of this as anybody. But carpenters build the ring, the stars put the butts in the seats and the great matches/storylines send them home happy. Always keep this in mind when booking. If you got no jobbers, you got no ring, if you got no crowd, well the matches don't matter, and if you've got nobody who can go then you're just wasting everybodies time now aren't you?(*cough*WWE*cough*)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Unfortunately this has no application in TEW.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TLCJR4LIFE" data-cite="TLCJR4LIFE" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46548" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Unfortunately this has no application in TEW.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Compared to spent geezers in cheesed up gimmick matches and strippers on the pole? Correct.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TLCJR4LIFE" data-cite="TLCJR4LIFE" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46548" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Unfortunately this has no application in TEW.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah it's perfectly possible to have everyone be a star on your roster in TEW. You just have to manage recent fortunes and it helps a lot to be sports entertainment.</p><p> </p><p> You could also bring in outsiders/talent trades in to job.</p>

Archived