Chaos On The Clarke! [Starship Mafia 1] Game Thread

Rayelek

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I specifically asked him this question earlier and he refused to answer, instead turning it on to me. At any rate, it's almost 2.00AM here so I'll be sleeping soon, I hope I have lots to catch up on in the morning.

You're not wrong. He's not playing as a helpful townie. And I've called him out for that already a few times. He plays too much to survive rather than to actually help out town (no offense Lukess, it's just how I view your game style). And that's the sort of thing that'll rub people the wrong way. If I didn't already know he was town, I'd be name number 1 on his vote these last few day phases.

But I do know, and that's why I've been stuck playing Lukess' advocate the last few day phases in the thread. Which is certainly a different sort of challenge than the usual ones I'm used to in mafia.

That's not going to count....

Vote: djthefunkchris Just in case you're right.

Show me your workings and maybe I'll change my vote. At least DJ is actually playing the game, unlike others.

I'll agree with this. Blue, you've been super passive this game and I don't get it. Normally you're the first to call out everyone but I feel like we didn't see anything from you for the first 4 day phases.

I have confidence in the DJ vote but not anything further. So if people have an idea, like Blue, I'm all ears.

You're not wrong. He's not playing as a helpful townie. And I've called him out for that already a few times. He plays too much to survive rather than to actually help out town (no offense Lukess, it's just how I view your game style). And that's the sort of thing that'll rub people the wrong way. If I didn't already know he was town, I'd be name number 1 on his vote these last few day phases.

But I do know, and that's why I've been stuck playing Lukess' advocate the last few day phases in the thread. Which is certainly a different sort of challenge than the usual ones I'm used to in mafia.

Vote: djthefunkchris Just in case you're right.

I'll agree with this. Blue, you've been super passive this game and I don't get it. Normally you're the first to call out everyone but I feel like we didn't see anything from you for the first 4 day phases.

I have confidence in the DJ vote but not anything further. So if people have an idea, like Blue, I'm all ears.

The part of my post that you quoted was actually referring to DJ, not lukes. I asked him what he forgot about his role and he quickly tried to turn it on me. I'm going to sleep now but as we have a longer day phase and I'm off tomorrow I'll give him tonight to try to defend himself.

The part of my post that you quoted was actually referring to DJ, not lukes. I asked him what he forgot about his role and he quickly tried to turn it on me. I'm going to sleep now but as we have a longer day phase and I'm off tomorrow I'll give him tonight to try to defend himself.

Ah, my bad. Yeah, I understand what you were saying now.

And like you, I'm going to take off for a bit. It'll give some other people a chance to read up, share their thoughts, and ask some questions.

Sure, I'll just come right out with it. I'm a "stowaway" which means hider. The way my role worked, I'd die if the person I hide behind is killed or if I hide behind scum. But I was safe from all night targets.

N1: I hid behind Eliphas, new guy wasn't going to die early.

N2: I hid behind Lukess. Archer convinced me that Lukess was lynchbait but not actual scum.

And from then on, I decided to just play it safe and not use my role to investigate. So I've been hiding behind Lukess every night, knowing he won't get night killed because he's coming off too scummy to everyone.

Just going to come right out and ask. Are you the knife wielding girl?

The two.....

Rev, you're a female?

Answered this already. Are you not paying attention or just trying to build your own narrative.

Leion and mchgs, Take some of these off this list when you get to it please.

SCUM LIST

1. Lukess11

2. Destiny

6. Imarevenant

10. Bluestar

16. Moon lit tears

17. Zergon

18. Teh Showtime

19. Paws7297//Opulent

20. Emark

I think rev already claimed the gruff crew member.

We're going to rely on known cult to clear people now?

Stayed for a few minutes just in case something popped up before I left.

Just going to come right out and ask. Are you the knife wielding girl?

No, my pm didn't include a gender and there's no reason for me to think I'm that girl.

But now I really am going to go. I'd be interested in your perspective on the chaos that has been this day phase.

Interesting.

Zergon

Emark

Destiny

Moon lit tears

Opulent

Teh Showtime

@Rev, your MR. Gruff, forgot. Trying to do church, family, etc. And forgot to add it to my notes when you said.

NO, I didn't leave nothing out of my role. The No meant No. I got it mixed up with another role I had before, and thought I could change my targets. I cannot, thus I didn't reveal that I could since I can't.

Show me your workings and maybe I'll change my vote. At least DJ is actually playing the game, unlike others.

Voting for me is the wrong way to go. I have been 100% honest.

Also, @TSS, you're positive you would die if you hid behind scum? I believe that is normal, but just wanted to make sure.

Interesting.

Zergon

Emark

Destiny

Moon lit tears

Opulent

Teh Showtime

@Rev, your MR. Gruff, forgot. Trying to do church, family, etc. And forgot to add it to my notes when you said.

NO, I didn't leave nothing out of my role. The No meant No. I got it mixed up with another role I had before, and thought I could change my targets. I cannot, thus I didn't reveal that I could since I can't.

Zergon

Emark

Destiny

Moon lit tears

Opulent

IF people are being honest, and I got Showtimes hint a while back. This is the only people that can possibly be scum.. if Mr. Gruff isn't anyways.

Changevote: No Vote

Blue, you must admit that you're normally much more active than this? Do you have any information to volunteer, to quote DJ?

Yes....I voted. I'm playing Mafia. (to quote DJ). Even with a wonky Internet I've been reading.

Also, @TSS, you're positive you would die if you hid behind scum? I believe that is normal, but just wanted to make sure.

Zergon

Emark

Destiny

Moon lit tears

Opulent

IF people are being honest, and I got Showtimes hint a while back. This is the only people that can possibly be scum.. if Mr. Gruff isn't anyways.

Changevote: No Vote

I believe the ones you're trying to quote....at least some. Come on, big burly guy...smoke that pistol...

Yes....I voted. I'm playing Mafia. (to quote DJ). Even with a wonky Internet I've been reading.

I believe the ones you're trying to quote....at least some. Come on, big burly guy...smoke that pistol...

That's not me, and I unfortunately targeted you last phase. But I'll tell you what, I got the list I'm pretty confident of now.

Vote: Djthefunkchris

I'm a distraction, my fault, not blaming anyone. Go ahead and get it over with and win the game.

1. a sudden defensive play....and non, mon cher, you've yet to prove to push the button.

2. See point 1.

Why keep you around?

That's not me, and I unfortunately targeted you last phase. But I'll tell you what, I got the list I'm pretty confident of now.

Vote: Djthefunkchris

I'm a distraction, my fault, not blaming anyone. Go ahead and get it over with and win the game.

I'm calling bluff....

1. a sudden defensive play....and non, mon cher, you've yet to prove to push the button.

2. See point 1.

Why keep you around?

I can only push it at night. IF Destiny you and Lukes are all town, I'm hurting us anyways, IF I push it. I'm not willing to trade my life for theirs, by proving what my ability is, when I do think at least two of you are town. Lynch me, see that I'm town, distraction off, look at my list, go after scum, I still win.

Best play I made all game probably.

It is now Day Phase Six. You have until 1:00 GMT on April 24 (20:00 EST on April 23) to reach a majority lynch. If no majority is reached, a no lynch will be declared. With 13 players, 7 are required for a majority.

lukess11 - 1 (Destiny)

Djthefunkchris - 3(Too Sweet Spartan, Bluestar, djthefunkchris)

No Vote - 9 (Emark, Imarevenant, Leion, lukess11, michgcs, moon_lit_tears, Opulent, Teh_Showtime, Zergon)

Trying to keep up, out of pocket until late tonight with traveling home from holidays.

I can only push it at night. IF Destiny you and Lukes are all town, I'm hurting us anyways, IF I push it. I'm not willing to trade my life for theirs, by proving what my ability is, when I do think at least two of you are town. Lynch me, see that I'm town, distraction off, look at my list, go after scum, I still win.

Granted DJ, as a scum hitman, you've been the best wigling man around. 10/10 for a team player...even now....you're trying to stretch things out for another phase.

I’ll be honest I’m concerned about your role, the red button makes me wonder..

Did you give you role title if so can you tell me again? I don’t have the energy to look through all the posts right now.

Granted DJ, as a scum hitman, you've been the best wigling man around. 10/10 for a team player...even now....you're trying to stretch things out for another phase.

No, I'm trying to get rid of myself as a distraction. I can see exactly why you and others might feel the way you do. What would you do in my shoes?

I’ll be honest I’m concerned about your role, the red button makes me wonder..

Did you give you role title if so can you tell me again? I don’t have the energy to look through all the posts right now.

You are the Crew Aligned Munitions Commander.

And yes, even the "You are the" is in blue.

Without quoting, so everyone knows (again), I basically mark someone each night for a weapon I made. I can only use it once, and everyone I mark dies when I do.

As far as the "do I see myself" I said I believe I am the calm man. I basically look for anyone that taps someone on the shoulder or pats them on the back or something similar is what I'm thinking. IF that's not me, then I don't know if I'm even in a write-up.

But I'm sure the red button and stuff is all about my character.

Archived