What do the fans say when they moan about you?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Liger!Liger!" data-cite="Liger!Liger!" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46586" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><p> <strong>Me booking CVerse:</strong></p><p> </p><p> "Why do you insist on pushing Antonio Del Veccio?"</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Because he's Rip Chord's protege, and he should be a champion.</p>

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Steven James" data-cite="Steven James" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46586" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Because he's Rip Chord's protege, and he should be a champion.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Aye, love the guy, but he hasn't ever developed to my hopes, be it in 4C, CGC and even MAW. Was never more than a solid in-ring hand and a funny gimmick to book.</p><p> </p><p> The all-time low was when he actually had the audacity of starting the game on time decline. Guy is 31 and started declining. He pulled a reverse Tenryu on me!</p>

<p>"The main event of our biggest show of the year was CM Punk Vs Samoa Joe. Was that Slammiversary 2014 or Final Battle 2004?</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

"Stop trying to make Kenny Omega happen, Kenny Omega is never going to happen."</p><p> </p><p>

"Magnus went from world champion to losing to Sami Zayn on an episode of Xplosion in four months. Really?</p><p> </p><p>

"Chris Sabin over Jeff Hardy. Are you crazy?"</p><p> </p><p>

"Mr. Anderson lost to Kevin Steen? Seriously? What is going on in this company?"</p><p> </p><p>

"Why did you fire Abyss?"</p><p> </p><p>

" Why did hire you John Morrison and Shelton Benjamin if you're not going to do anything with them? And why hasn't Austin Aries had a feud in four months?"</p><p> </p><p>

"R.I.P Eric Young. Gone but not forgotten except by management who hasn't booked him in months."</p>

WCW 2002

"So just because DDP left the company for WWE, this dude lets Kimberly Page play Scott Steiners new Girlfriend and makes her hold his steel pipe? Sick ****"

"Stopp jobbing Ric Flair!!!"

"A marriage between Kidman and Torrie Wilson on Starrcade???? Corny asf."

" So Rey Misterio turns heel because Vampiro exchanged masks in rey's lockerroom?. How dumb can storytelling be"

" Disco Inferno calling his mom every show is the worst gimmick ever"

" Goldberg is champ again? *yawn*"

"Hernandez, Homicide and Konnan portraying drug dealers is racist."

" Did we ever get an explanation why Midajah is a drug addict?"

"Stop creating a womens division, when there is clearly not enough talent"

Why is Aaron Andrew's jobbing to Benny Benson? (Because Aaron's contract comes up before we can stop being Cult level and he'll probably jump ship)

Greg Gauge and Ernest Youngman as a tag team and the name they're given is Technical Excellence? (I agree. Its lame)

Marc Speed destroying jobbers every week is boring. (So is he)

Is Jay Chord really turning face to feud with Wolf? (No...maybe...)

Will Rocky Golden ever lose? (Dear God I hope hes okay with it once eventually)

What are you doing with Mighty Mo? (Hes gonna be in a New Day rip off with Fro Sure and someone else. Shut up itll be fun)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rayelek" data-cite="Rayelek" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46586" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Why is Aaron Andrew's jobbing to Benny Benson? (Because Aaron's contract comes up before we can stop being Cult level and he'll probably jump ship)<p> </p><p> Greg Gauge and Ernest Youngman as a tag team and the name they're given is Technical Excellence? (I agree. Its lame)</p><p> </p><p> Marc Speed destroying jobbers every week is boring. (So is he)</p><p> </p><p> Is Jay Chord really turning face to feud with Wolf? (No...maybe...)</p><p> </p><p> Will Rocky Golden ever lose? (Dear God I hope hes okay with it once eventually)</p><p> </p><p> What are you doing with Mighty Mo? (Hes gonna be in a New Day rip off with Fro Sure and someone else. Shut up itll be fun)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Lol I'm guessing you didn't use the Marat trick on that save.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rayelek" data-cite="Rayelek" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46586" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> Will Rocky Golden ever lose? (Dear God I hope hes okay with it once eventually)</p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Can I ever relate to this. The first time I opened the 08 CVerse (Eleven YEARS ago!! How scary is that?!) Golden getting rebranded and starting to "become a thing" was one of many things that honked me off. Alongside others like DAVE collapsing. Their refugees being used to paper over other companies' problem spots. The creation of The Syndicate. The very existence of Jasmine Saunders. Probably some others I'd have to look back in the 08 forum for to complete the list. But man do I hate Golden. If anybody in the C-Verse never deserved it, he didn't.</p><p> </p><p> It was the horror scene the big time C-Verse became in 08 that sent me scrambling for the drawing board. Had Golden never become the type of man you're describing and had those other horrors not happened, I likely would never have created my training fed rules. I'd have missed out on classic TEW memories like the Bob Casey v Ted Brady war. </p><p> </p><p> Cal Sanders v Biff The Bruiser. </p><p> </p><p> The original Ex Games featuring Air Attack Weasel and Animal Harker arguing over Willow. </p><p> </p><p> Lion Heart under the name Langston Lyons usurping control of the House of Three from Crash Lewis. Before the stable imploded when Mad Dog Mortimer demanded not to be lost in their power struggle. </p><p> </p><p> The Cold War inspired "Soviet Bloc" tag team of Boris Kiriyakin and The Big Bad. </p><p> </p><p> Minor Annoyance and Wade Orson as The British Bothers. </p><p> </p><p> So many great moments I've had in part because Golden getting pushed offended my sensibilities so deeply. Funny how this old world works sometimes.</p>

2016 American Women's Promotion.

"What's with the Joshi Fetish?"

Promotion Champion: KANA

Tag Champions: Kairi Hojo & Kairi Okada (Kairi Squared)

Six Women's Champions: Chihiro Hashimoto, Dash Chisako & Hikaru Shida.

The only Title not held by a Joshi Wrestler is the Promotions midcard title, held by Tessa Blanchard...but I just brought in Ayako Hamada to feud with her...so we'll see. lol

<p>Why do we have 20 minute talk segments in the post show?</p><p>

(Its to train midcarders how to do promos you marks)</p><p> </p><p>

Why is he always jobbing himself out.</p><p>

(If I need to could I always book myself to dominate but where's the fun in that)</p>

<p>Off the top of my head, I've got a fair amount </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><em>WWE 2020</em></strong></p><p> </p><p>

"It's nice and all that there's a working relationship between WWE and New Japan, but why does he never put over any New Japan wrestler outside of When Worlds Collide? Goto is like, the only New Japan guy that gets wins in the company"</p><p> </p><p>

"All these guys on Pay Per Appearance deals are obviously just a ploy to convince more people to join the WWE!"</p><p> </p><p>

"Victims of Violence was such a great idea, but there's been done NOTHING with them for the past year!"</p><p> </p><p>

"NXT needs to get booked better! Not only do most of the talent never show up on TV, and Literally every champion has held their belt for over a year, it's time to give somebody new a shot already!"</p><p> </p><p>

"I don't care that Axel is over with the audience! He's old an doesn't deserve to be a main eventer! Why can't it be Justin Gabriel? Or Adam Brooks? Or Chuckie T?!"</p><p> </p><p>

"WWE wasted Jinder Mahal, just look at how good ROH has been booking him! He deserves another run in the company!"</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="raspymorten" data-cite="raspymorten" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46586" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><p> "I don't care that Axel is over with the audience! He's old an doesn't deserve to be a main eventer! Why can't it be Justin Gabriel? Or Adam Brooks? Or Chuckie T?!"</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In bookerman's defense Justin Gabriel is only a year younger....</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="raspymorten" data-cite="raspymorten" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46586" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>"WWE wasted Jinder Mahal, just look at how good ROH has been booking him! He deserves another run in the company!"</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Quick question, WHAT</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Liger!Liger!" data-cite="Liger!Liger!" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46586" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Quick question, WHAT</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I jobbed out Jinder like hell, and then he left for the indies. Now he's one of ROH's biggest stars, and has held the Six Man belts for ages with Beretta (Who's currently with me in the WWE on a PPA) and some dude named Jon Davis </p><p> </p><p> He's also got a series of highly rated matches teaming with former PWG World Champion Ryback, against the Young Bucks...</p><p> </p><p> Also, while i'm here... Trent Berretta is a two time PWG World Champion, and won the 2019 Battle of Los Angeles. And Punishment Martinez is approaching a year as ROH World Champion, with 10+ defenses under his belt.</p>

<p>"You have all this talent and money, yet Marat Khoklov is you're world champion, really?"</p><p>

<em>Yes! He was here since day 1,we're only 5 months into existence and I'll gladly put him over Gilmore and Vessey</em></p><p> </p><p>

"Okay fine I get that Bumfhole is a bad name, but DiBiase really, and you had them cut their hair?" </p><p>

<em>Yes, shut up about the name its great</em></p><p> </p><p>

"Why are the DiBiase's still in the tag division they're on crazy contracts, why aren't they in the world title division?" </p><p>

<em>Because I want to build up my tag division </em></p><p> </p><p>

"Why is Ross Henry going over everyone and then getting kissed by Aldous Blackfriar?"</p><p>

<em>Because the guy's money and I have plans for this fued. </em></p><p> </p><p>

"High Society are mediocre talents, push the Dynamite Express instead"</p><p>

<em>No, they still work for MAW and will be jobbers for as long as I want</em></p><p> </p><p>

"Why does the booker date his talent"</p><p>

<em>Because I'm a 30 year old man with needs and a roster of hot women</em></p><p> </p><p>

"Will Joanne Rodriguez ever lose?"</p><p>

<em>Only when she drops the strap</em></p><p> </p><p>

"How did he rope J. K. Stallings Jr. into this"</p><p>

<strong>He roped me into this</strong></p><p> </p><p>

"Does this guy live vicariously through his wrestlers because of his own failures?"</p><p>

<em>Maybe</em></p><p> </p><p>

"Why does he not try to sign Jay Chord or Alicia Strong or Casey Valentine, yet he bids out the ass for Bart Biggins and Steven Parker? "</p><p>

<em>Because, Sam Strong and Peter Valentine were assholes to me in HGC, and I accidentally injured Jay once in 08 and was fired for it, they will never work for me... Yes I am that petty</em></p>

<p>Why did you turn back Dustin Rhodes into Goldust? And give him a crappy name like Goldin Rhodes?</p><p> </p><p>

Why are Shane Douglas and Road Warrior Animal trapped in a nothing tag team?</p><p> </p><p>

Why do somebody get a pass on the drug policy but others get fired?</p><p> </p><p>

And here's a question for the fans: why did Cash win the lawsuit for wrongful termination when he got fired for being a general prick at every show?</p>

"Do you ever sign anyone for less than 10 year deals?" (Unless they are on an excursion)

"Why are you signing everyone to 10 year deals?"

SO guilty! :o

My current fanbase is probably chuffed I'm in charge. But there's always a malcontent minority....

"You know, not everything has to revolve around stables" [Yes it does. WE ARE STARDOM!]

"Team PAWG? REALLY?" [The workers came up with the name, not me!]

"Come on! Enough already! When will Jordynne Grace turn on Hana Kimura? You've been hinting at it for way too long!" [When the founder of Queens Quest returns home and sets those events in motion. Ripples on a still pond and all that]

"Oh, another preshow battle royal featuring young lionesses losing to a veteran. How novel." [ *shrug* Gives young workers an opportunity to learn and develop and that's part of my job description]

"Why do you sign and promote people from competing promotions (Emily Read, Meiko Satomura, Mayumi Ozaki, Nanae Takahashi, Allison Danger)? You're only making the competition better!" [That's precisely the point. The goal is to have our alliance members being 3 of the top 5 promotions in the world. Making the owner and/or booker of our allied promotions stronger can only help in that endeavor because the big ambling dinosaur can't poach them.]

"You must be waiting until <insert WWE worker here> is available!" [ Not likely. It'll take too long to get the stench of that place off the worker. They're better off staying there since we're certainly not going to pay them the price they'll likely demand ]

"K K N D!" [ We're working on it. ;) ]

<p>How many times is he going to do the "[Established member of roster] wants to end [Debuting wrestler]'s career before it can even start" story to try and get new faces over?</p><p> </p><p>

Why does he only ever seem to focus on his main event and his lower card but not care about his actual midcard? (Answer: I'm trying to build the jobbers up to be midcarders!)</p><p> </p><p>

Why have there been rumours every single day for as long as he's been running the place that he's tried to buy all of his competition?</p><p> </p><p>

Can he not come up with ANY team names?</p><p> </p><p>

What is his obsession with having at least one family (real or kayfabe) on the roster to feud with each other half the time and team up the other half?</p>