The Sibling Rivalry Steph vs. Shane

I had congratulated everyone for a great show at Halloween Havoc. I should be elated and instead I was in my office brooding. I had just received word that my sister was officially engaged. Perhaps, I shouldn’t be upset. However, it has become apparent that she isn’t going to get over the fact that dad gave me WCW. Even more so that she is upset that we are doing as well as we are. Part of me wants to just give her WCW to get my sister back in my life. The other part of me, the McMahon part wants to shove our success down her throat.

*Knock Knock*

Dusty comes in a big smile on his face. He sits down and begins to gush about how well the show went. I agreed with him. I said that things are shaping up with only one more Pay Per View between us and Starrcade. I told him I had some good news on the front of Starrcade. He perked up at those words. The two of us had been working on something to really dig at WWE and I just got the confirmation our work wasn’t for nothing. “We got it!” Dusty let out a yip of excitement. “Are you sure you want ter do it though? It might end any chance ya’ have of makin’ up wit your sister anytime soon. “ Dusty’s council was wise and true as it had always been. I simply replied “It is done. It’s going to be big Dusty. We are going to make a statement! Dusty “When are we going to tell the boys? The fans?” “Funny you would ask that Dusty.” I turn around my computer monitor for him to see. “As soon as I press this button it will go live on our webpage. I think it is time we make an announcement of this size on the digital platform.”

DPOu8g3.png

Prediction Contest Results to date

New Totals

ElectricX 28

Bishadman 27.5

Leohunter 18

Rhyme 1234 8

Franti Closer 3

[/Quote]

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nitro 24-27

Nitro 24

Attendance 4744

Scott comes out hyping what he did last night at Halloween Havoc. Sting and Jericho come out saying they want to know what is going on with their finish. Foley’s Music hits and he shows up on the big screen. He says that since Scott can’t control his anger, and the refs had a meltdown last night tonight we will have a three way to determine the number one contender. (A*)

Jindrak over Kidmann and NEW TV Champion in 10:41 (C )

Straight Phenomenal over local heroes in 17:25 (C )

Dustin (Andruil The Noose) and the rest of Novus Ordo Seclorum are seen backstage. He says that they Start making their statement tonight (B-)

Jeff Jarrett comes out and says that no one in this company that can defeat him now that he has momentum on his side. He says he is the best wrestler and musical artist in the company. All of a sudden a hip hop beat starts and a R-Truth comes up across the screen as Ron Killings comes out and says WHAT’S UP WHAT’S UP WHAT’S UP and then he starts to rap about how JJ is a joke of an artist and he is a true musical talent and is great in the ring and he will show it today (A*)

Dustin (Andruil the Noose) over Chavo JR. in 16:02 (B)

R-Truth over Kaz in 16:12 (C +)

Edge and Christian are back stage talking about how they beat the Road Warriors and have cemented themselves as the best tag team in the world. The Road Warriors come into the scene and say they would like to see it without them cheating. (B+)

Chris Jericho vs. Scott Steiner vs. Sting ends in a Smozh (B)

Booker T and Mic Foley comes out. Foley says that Booker has talked him into a four way match at the UnCensored A*

Overall Show Grade B+

[/Quote]

Nitro 25

Attendance 4500

We open the show with Rey coming into Foley’s office and cashing in his US Title Shot for UnCensored. He says he would love to do that but he can’t. Becaue he has already given another shot to Rob Van Dam. Shane McMahon walks in and says that is interesting because he just gave a shot to Sean O’Haire. They talk in brief whispers and tell Rey he can keep his cash in but he will be added to the match at UnCensored. (C+)

Jarrett over Konnan in 16:27 (B)

We go backstage to see R-Truth rapping about how crappy Jarrett is. Then we can hear a guitar twang and Jarrett starts to sing Rap… is… Crap… the two men jaw until they get pulled apart (B+)

The New Free Birds over Kidmann and Chavo in 13:40 (C+)

Punk and AJ are talking about what a tear they are on. Lex walks into the screen and says that Totally Buff will end it soon. (C )

Truth over Candido in 11:22 (C-)

Dustin (Andriel the Noose) Over Rick Steiner with help from NOS in 12:59 (B)

Nos starts to beat down Rick after the match. DDP storms the ring with a bat. Dustin whistles and everyone slides out and backs up the ramp with their leader. DDP grabs a microphone and says if they are looking for a fight they just found it. After the mayhem a stretcher crew has to take Rick out to the back as he looks seriously hurt. (B+)

The Road Warriors are backstage and walking and turn the corner into Edge and Christian the two teams stare each other down. (A)

Chris Jericho over AJ Styles in 21:02 (B+)

Jericho is in the ring breathing hard after the match when Sting comes out to the top of the ramp, he says that he has already beat Jericho and Chris should back down from Uncensored. Steiner comes out and walks to the opposite side of the ramp and says he can beat Booker anytime he wants. He just wants to prove a point. Booker T is shown on the big Screen and he says that he wants to beat all 3 men at UnCensored and go into Starcade on a roll. (A*)

Overall Show Grade B+

[/Quote]

Nitro 26

Attendance 4526

Rey, O’Haire, RVD, and Storm are all in Foley’s office complaining about the four way match he says tough that’s what it is going to be. (B)

Nightmare over Bam Bam Bigelow in 16:41 (B-)

Nos beats down Bam Bam after the match DDP charges the ring flanked by the locker room leaders to send NOS running. DDP grabs a mic and says they can run but tonight two of them have to get into the ring with the Locker Room Leaders. (B-)

Locker Room Leaders over Abyss(Ursiel) and Christopher Daniels (Imariel) when the rest of NOS jumped Hugh for a DQ. In 13:07 (B-)

DDP runs in but all three men get beat down by NOS. Dustin grabs a microphone and says this feudal group can’t stop them they have a higher calling but will make an example out of them. (B-)

The Road Warriors are backstage talking to Foley. They say they want to make sure no one else can interfere in the match at UnCensored. Foley agrees and says he will make it where if E&C get help they automatically lose. (A)

RVD over Kaz in 15:34 (B)

AJ and Punk are on the ground a chair still on top of Punk as Lex and Buff walk away laughing. (B-)

Shane Douglas over R-Truth after interference from JJ in 10:55 (B-)

R-Truth continues to get beat down by Jarrett after the match (A)

Sting over Bobby Roode in 16:47 (B)

Sting grabs a mic and cuts a promo on the world title match at UnCensored (A*)

Overall Show Grade B

[/Quote]

Nitro 27

Attendance 4946

We open the show with DDP and the Locker Room Leaders talking to Ric Flair. They say they know he isn’t there biggest fan but they need him to help them against this rising factions Novus Ordo Seclorum. Flair says that while he likes to do things alone he used to be part of the best faction in the history of the business and he can team up just one time. (B+)

R-Truth over Mike Sanders 12:50 (C-)

R-truth grabs a mic and cuts a promo on Jarrett saying he isn’t anything without his guitar. (B+)

Totally Buffed over American’s Most wanted in 10:40 (C )

Dustin (Andriel the Noose) over CM Punk in 16:03 (B-)

Edge and Christian cut a promo saying they don’t need help to beat the Road Warriors and will prove it at UnCensored. (A*)

Novus Ordo Seclorum hype a battle for UnCensored with DDP and the Locker Room Leaders. Dustin(Andriel the Noose) talks directly to Flair and says to think hard before he involves himself in this matter. (B)

O’Haire and Storm over RVD and Rey in 7:19 (B-)

The Canadian Coalition take time to hype up the group saying there actions speak load enough (A)

Scott Steiner over CM Punk in 18:22 (B+)

A video package is shown hyping the main even for UnCensored (A*)

Overall show grade B+

[/Quote]

<p>“At Survivor Series Austin and Benoit Put on another 5 Star Match. This will likely be match of the year as I haven’t heard of any other gaining this much momentum. “ Stephanie had dominated the conversation at Thanksgiving about how well the WWF was doing. She made sure never to look directly at me or Marissa. I had learned to deal with the childish behavior. My Wife had always been close to Steph though and this new disdain didn’t please her too much. I refused to bring up WCW during the meal instead focusing on how my mother was doing. Stephanie took these moments to snide me saying phrases such as. “If you were around more you would know.” Or “Oh now that it’s a holiday you care.” It got to the point that my mother who has the temperament of Job, snapped and told her I called talked to her more than she did thank you very much. That this was a holiday about family if she didn’t like it she could leave. My sister squirmed in her chair. Paul, was a perfect gentlemen the whole time. We even talked about football for a while. He understands that I am trying to separate work from family. At least, he is playing the part well. Stephanie and Paul left while Marissa was cleaning the dishes my mother asked me to come talk to her. I figured this was coming I just didn’t know how it was going to go. </p><p> </p><p> “You are doing a fine job with WCW dear.” She said as we left a short embrace in her office. I replied back “Mom, I’m not here to talk about wrestling. I’m here to spend time with you.” “Wrestling is our family’s life son we will talk about it from now until we part this earth.” I hadn’t expected the candor to be honest. I sat back in the chair ready for whatever came my way. “Now between the two of us, I think your sister if by herself would drive WWF to the ground. However, with Paul helping her I know they will be ok.” “ I am however, worried about you. I know you all have been improving but how long do you honestly think you can last with the economy like it is?” This wasn’t a shot at me, or my ability it was a mother who was worried during one of the worst economic down turns in recent memory. I assured her that WCW was making money and that I had surrounded myself with men who know the business and talent that can delivery on ideas. I told her with those things I know we will be able to not only survive but thrive. </p><p> </p><p> She seemed satisfied with that answer at least for the time being. She then leaned it close and whispered. “Then kick your sisters ass for me.” I won’t lie it made my whole night. Apparently my sister was starting to rub a number of people the wrong way gaining too much power and never learning how to handle the politics of media and a locker room. My mother even said she heard that Steph had declared war on WCW. I told her all that did was give my company legitimacy. She then smiled. I asked her how she was holding up. She was honest and said she missed my father. That life just isn’t as fun without him around. This was hard for me to hear. I asked her if she had considered getting back out in the dating scene. She assured me she was not. I told her it might do her some good, but she brushed it off. </p><p> </p><p> I’m honestly not sure how I would feel about my mother dating. In the end that wouldn’t matter, when she was ready and moved on I would have to cope. My sister would likely have a fit. Which I knew I was causing her on a monthly basis. I was about to do it again. Uncensored then StarrCade. I had faith they would both go down as great show to really help us end the year off right and springboard us into next year on a roll. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Uncensored Predication Card</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46629" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><p> Jeff Jarrett vs. R-Truth</p><p> </p><p> The New Free Birds vs. War Machine</p><p> </p><p> Billy Kidman vs. Shane Douglas</p><p> </p><p> Straight Phenomenal vs. Totally Buff</p><p> </p><p> Novus Order Seclorum(Dustin, Vampiro, Daniels, and Moore) vs. DDP, Ric Flair, and the Locker Room Leaders</p><p> </p><p> US Title Match- Lance Storm© vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Sean O’Haire</p><p> </p><p> Tag Title Match- Edge and Christian© vs. The Road Warriors</p><p> </p><p> World Title Match- Booker T © vs. Chris Jericho, vs. Scott Steiner vs. Sting</p><p> </p><p> What will be match of the night?</p><p> </p><p> How many Title Changes will occur?</p><p> </p><p> General Diary Questions/comments?</p><p> </p><p> [/Quote]</p></div></blockquote>

<p>Jeff Jarrett vs. <strong>R-Truth</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The New Free Birds</strong> vs. War Machine</p><p> </p><p>

Billy Kidman vs. <strong>Shane Douglas</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Straight Phenomenal vs. <strong>Totally Buff</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Novus Order Seclorum(Dustin, Vampiro, Daniels, and Moore) vs. <strong>DDP, Ric Flair, and the Locker Room Leaders</strong></p><p> </p><p>

US Title Match- Lance Storm© vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Rob Van Dam vs. <strong>Sean O’Haire</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Tag Title Match- <strong>Edge and Christian</strong>© vs. The Road Warriors</p><p> </p><p>

World Title Match- Booker T © vs. Chris Jericho, vs. <strong>Scott Steiner</strong> vs. Sting</p><p> </p><p>

What will be match of the night? - World Title Match</p><p> </p><p>

How many Title Changes will occur? - 2</p><p> </p><p>

General Diary Questions/comments? - Do you think Linda says the same thing to Steph when Shane is not around?</p>

SoC4llI.png

November 2001

From MS Hammons Student Center

Attendance 8,846 Sell Out!

gkbyeHa.png

Foley is in the middle of the ring to open another show once again. He welcomes us all to the MS Hammons Student Center. He hypes the upcoming show and makes sure to tell the crowd to HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!

zb0Yusx.jpg

[/Quote]

Jeff Jarrett vs. R-Truth

Pc1Kisx.pngZMRGwvy.jpgMvuiA9p.png

This is a good back and forth battle with R-Truth trying to establish himself in WCW. Jarrett is to much for the up and comer as he is able to pick up the win.

Time: 19:03

rnOjMH6.jpg

[/Quote]

WEnjHm8.png

We go backstage and Booker T talks about his match tonight and how the odds are stacked against him. He talks about how that is nothing new for Booker T. He grew up in the Hood in Houston it was against the odds for him to get out. He went into wrestling it was against the odds for him to make it. He became tag team champions and split from his brother. The odds were against him of making it in singles and here he is. His life has been nothing but beating the odds and he will do it again tonight. Now can you dig that? SUCKAAAAAAAAA

p3vzLNJ.jpg

[/Quote]

The New Free Birds vs. War Machine

UbGT15i.pngZMRGwvy.jpgxZEZnPb.png

We get this match once again as War Machine has had time to get the rust off and wants revenge for their lose at Halloween Havoc. The New Free Birds use under handed tactics to pick up the win again frustrating War Machine.

Time: 13:19

2weo8p4.jpg

[/Quote]

lOJ1vhG.png

A returning Buff Bagwell and Lex Lugar talk about how during their time away they had been watching the tag division in the new WCW. That one team has caught there eye. Straight Phenomenal has been on a tear and they want to get in and show these upstarts what it’s like to wrestle against real stars.

YfVLPt8.jpg

[/Quote]

Billy Kidman vs. Shane Douglas

5SEDzRc.pngZMRGwvy.jpg03mSWJ2.png

This Match showed that Shane Douglas is upset with how things have been going for him and he took it out on the young Billy Kidman . Kidman tried to fire up a comeback but ended up getting Franchised.

Time: 15:02

rnOjMH6.jpg

[/Quote]

gkbyeHa.png

We go back to the Commissioner’s office and we see Mick Foley hard at work. He notices the camera and looks up. He says that tonight’s US title match is missing something… it’s missing a bit of danger something to help set these men apart. They are missing a ladder. Tonight the US title Match will be a Ladder match!!!

rnOjMH6.jpg

[/Quote]

Straight Phenomenal vs. Totally Buff

O4W6RmP.pngZMRGwvy.jpglOJ1vhG.png

Buff and Lugar’s timing was all over the place. I never liked them much as a team but I expected better than this. They were so bad I was worried for the safety of the others involved so I gave the go home call early. I even changed the winner on the fly giving the young kids a win.

Time: 12:07

2weo8p4.jpg

[/Quote]

gmqqf1W.png

Scott Steiner is backstage and he talks about how he could have snapped Booker T’s little neck anytime he wanted at Halloween Havoc but he choose to hurt the champion to send a message not only to him but to everyone in the locker room.

p3vzLNJ.jpg

[/Quote]

NOS vs. WCW defenders

WJIklNx.pngNqjCaEm.pngY4BsmOq.pngZMRGwvy.jpguIKLe3J.pngbLkiEDr.pngUk26pU3.pngRcW5n9j.png

This four man tag has had an interesting story to it as DDP had to beg Flair to help him. The match itself showed the cohesiveness of the NOS members as all men came in and showed their strengths. Anduriel (Dustin) looked like he had found a new gear really embrassing his role of the leader of this heel group. The match started to break down and NOS got DQ’ed on purpose destroying DDP, and the Locker Room Leaders.

Time:15:05

2weo8p4.jpg

[/Quote]

NqjCaEm.pngFlj6oUk.png

After the match the members of NOS pick up Rick Flair and drag him to the back. Flair kicking and screaming the whole way. DDP and the Lockerroom leaders start to come to trying to figure out what happened.

zb0Yusx.jpg

[/Quote]

ROUGdSr.pngJOxHg8X.png

We go backstage and we see the Tag Champions cutting a promo on the Road Warriors. They say that the Road Warriors can’t hang with them and tonight they prove that the Road Warriors have been over rated their whole careers.

kTsermf.jpg

[/Quote]

prZiAyJ.png

United States Title Match

Ladder Match

Lance Storm© vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Sean O’Haire

Cj6Rmof.pngZMRGwvy.jpgFM0NnNt.pngZMRGwvy.jpgWLD6tS9.pngZMRGwvy.jpgyZW3Caz.png

In a great match all four men gave their bodies to try and win the US title. Big moves and hard hits were a plenty in this one as all four men gave a showcase of what they could do for the WCW fans. At the end of the match RVD gets to the top of the ladder the belt inches away but he looks down and sees Sean O’Haire laid out. RVD leaps and lands a big Five Star Frog Splash. As he gets to his feet Storm hits a super kick sending him to the ground. Rey was still laid out from a big bump earlier in the match so Storm climbed the ladder and got the belt to retain.

Time: 17:03

zb0Yusx.jpg

[/Quote]

9g9GjiN.png

We go backstage and see Sting. He talks about how he has been the ICON of WCW for years. How he is the reason they are still alive and how he has carried the ship for over a decade. He says it is time for him to grab what is his that is the World Title. He will do just that tonight.

p3vzLNJ.jpg

[/Quote]

7O5iNhU.jpg

Edge and Christian © vs. The Road Warriors

ROUGdSr.pngZMRGwvy.jpgJOxHg8X.png

This was a good hard hitting match. Edge and Christian tried every dirty trick in the book. Lance Storm even came out but to no avail this time as the Road Warriors were on fire on this one and picked up the win to win the Tag Titles once again!

Time: 17:56

tQ2cQlt.jpg

[/Quote]

SzaZ5Ng.png

Chris Jericho is backstage he talks about how the Canadian Coalition has had mixed results but tonight. Tonight is going to be a big night because he is going to win the World Title and take his rightful place as the head of Nitro, as the head of WCW.

p3vzLNJ.jpg

[/Quote]

WEnjHm8.pngSzaZ5Ng.pnggmqqf1W.png9g9GjiN.png

This is a hype video showing us how we got to this four way battle that is about to happen.

p3vzLNJ.jpg

[/Quote]

0e4HOMg.jpg

Booker T © vs. Chris Jericho vs. Scott Steiner vs. Sting

WEnjHm8.pngZMRGwvy.jpgSzaZ5Ng.pngZMRGwvy.jpggmqqf1W.pngZMRGwvy.jpg9g9GjiN.png

This Four way match is a great match. All four guys started out slow and built to a big finish. It wasn’t without it’s controversy as Sting and Scott Steiner ended up in a war on the outside of the ring. The Ref took a bump and missed what was a for sure win for Jericho. When the ref came to Jericho caught a Book End and Booker T retained once again.

Time: 27:14

kTsermf.jpg

[/Quote]

Overall Show Grade

tQ2cQlt.jpg

Monday after Uncensored before Nitro.

Shane is in a room with Foley, Rhodes, Hayes, Anderson, and Hart. Shane is telling them that Uncensored while good was far from what it should have been and wants to figure out what happened to avoid this going forward.

Rhodes said the Main Event was too heavy with the guys who could really go. Hayes says it was his fault that the tag division which is his responsibility wasn’t developing like they had hoped. He says that Lugar and Buff are a train wreck, and that LOD has time fighting against them. Foley said that while all of that is true, the real problem is we had our eye on Starrcade and dropped the ball. Hart shakes his head. He says while all of that is slightly true, the real problem was the fact that we are too predictable. That nothing major happened to make this PPV stand out. Arn clears his throat and begins to speak which is a rare occurrence in these meetings. First the show wasn’t bad. It was a building PPV not a big blow out. It is to be expected for us to get a lower rating than last month and what we will get next month at Starrcade. The fact is Uncesnored will never be a legendary event because it is a ppv that helps build to the real crown jewel. However, there is a problem with the company currently. That is the fact we are relying on the same four to six guys to put on great matches otherwise the product suffers. It’s not time to put those six out to pasture and we still need to showcase them. We need to do a better job developing and pushing the next generation. That is what we really need to focus on doing.

I sat back listing to the words everyone gave. I wasn’t happy with Uncensored but I do think that was more because it was the first time I didn’t feel like we took a step forward. Arn makes a good point though we didn’t make a step back and we did make strides on what the plan is for Starrcade. I agree with Hayes that part of the problem is the tag division isn’t panning out how we would like.

I speak up. I hear you gentlemen, and I agree with what you all have said. Hayes it’s too late for us to change plans for Starrcade but let’s start figuring out our next steps in the tag division for next year. He nods. I then ask if everyone is still on board with the plan for Starrcade? Hart says he thinks there is one thing they could change. He lays out his plan and they all agree.

I stand up and let them know to go on and get ready for Nitro.

General Diary Questions/comments? - Do you think Linda says the same thing to Steph when Shane is not around?

I don’t think so. I think at least in this world that Linda is getting tired of Steph’s shit, and her taking credit for WWF going “Global” Even though her husband had them on the doorstep before his untimely death. Not to mention I think Linda is smart enough to see Steph triyng to drive a wedge between her and Shane and she isn’t going to let it happen. While deep down she doesn’t want anything to happen to WWF she does want Shane to be a success enough to force Steph to grow up a bit.

I'ma keep it real: some part of me really wants Hunter and Shane to be bros and get along despite Stephanie being Stephanie

I’m on the fence about what to do with these two going forward at least in the off camera portions. I like the idea too, however, if he were to really still be boys with Shane would Steph get angry and demote or leave him? I have to thread the needle pretty thin on it somehow.

Prediction results.

New Totals

Bishadman31.5

ElectricX 28

Leohunter 18

Rhyme 1234 8

Franti Closer 3

[/Quote]

Nitro 28-31

Nitro 28

Attendance 4466

The Show opens with Chris Jericho in the ring. He is complaining about the events of UnCensored he says he isn’t leaving until he gets the title handed to him. Booker T comes out and says he isn’t giving him anything but he does agree that Jericho was screwed. Because he is a real champion he will defend the title at Starcade against Chris Jericho. (A*)

Rey over Lugar 16:32 (C+)

Rey grab s the mic and calls Foley and Storm out from the back. He says he is cashing in his US title shot at Starcade. Foley accepts the cash in and Storm laughs at Rey and says he should have cashed that shot in when he was weakened and unexpected that is what is wrong with Mysterio he has too much class. (B+)

We go somewhere to a dark room. Dustin The Nightmare grabs a silver coin and presses into Flair’s hand. He tells him to accept the gift and the ancient one will roll back the sands of time and make him great again. He says he needs someone of Flair’s caliber to help him on his mission. Flair looks weak but tells Dustin to go to hell (A)

The New Free Birds upset the Locker Room Leaders while cheating 15:26 (B-)

We go backstage and see the new Tag Champions arguing with E&C with Shane McMahon. Shane says he is making a Tag Title match for Starcade. It is going to be the Road Warrios against E&C… Everyone seems to accept this but Shane puts a hand up AGAINST… Straight Phenomenal. The Road Warriors and E&C complain but it appears to be no good as Shane has already left the office. (B+)

Truth over Buff 10:32 (C )

Sting comes out and talks about what Scott did to him at UnCensored how he lost his head and cost everyone a shot at the world title. He says for to long Scott has got away with whatever he wanted and it ends at Starcade. Scott Steiner shows up on the big screen and says that if Sting wants a war he’s got it. (A*)

We see a video of DDP looking for Flair (B-)

Dustin Rhodes over RVD in 16:37 (B)

After the Match Sean O’Hair attacks RVD. The Announcers do a good job of explaining how O’Hair was inches away from the title when RVD came hurdling through the air and cost him the US title. (C )

The Show ends backstage with Jericho and Booker making the World Title Match official with Foley (A*)

Overall show grade B+

[/Quote]

Nitro 29

Attendance 5068

Jeff Jarrett over Chuck Palumbo in 12:54 (B)

We go to a video vignette of Sting in the rafters talking about Scott Steiner and how Sting can’t let him keep getting everything he wants. (A*)

New Free Birds (Cesaro and Roode) over War Machine in 17:16 (C )

We cut backstage and see Hugh and Konnan talking about what we just saw out of the New Free Birds (C+)

We go elsewhere backstage and see Edge and Christian complaining about how they should have never lost the Tag Team Titles. (A*)

TV Title Match Jindrak over Kidman after interference from Shane Douglas in 11:12 (C )

Douglas cuts a promo on Kidmann saying that he tried to make the Franchise look like a fool at UnCensored and even though Shane won, he says that he needs to beat Kidman soundly to stop hearing all the chatter. He is going to do just that at Starcade. (C+)

We go backstage where we see Scott Steiner being interviewed about what Sting said earlier. Scott said anyone who doesn’t keep their boots on the ground are scared of superior beings like himself. That is why Sting had to take to the rafters to hide from the superior male. (A*)

Nightmare over Chavo JR in 10:35 (B)

We see a short video clip of the Rey and Lance story so far dating back to when WCW restarted . (B-)

Vampiro (Saluriel) and Dustin (Andriel the Noose) are heard talking in a darkened room. “This one has a strong sense of self. Are you sure Lacsiel will be able to break him?” Dustin snaps back “She is the Ancient one of time, she will get in in due process.” Vamprio shrinks back “Sorry sir.” Dustin “ The Ancient ones don’t get resisted. You know these things.” Vampiro “Has there been any words of them?” “They haven’t realized this is truly us yet, giving us time but they will arrive and we will be ready.” (B)

Animal and Hawk over Mike sanders and Buff Bagwell in 11:26 (B-)

We go home with Chris Jericho backstage talking about how he isn’t going to blow this opportunity, How Booker beat him last time they did battle but it won’t happen a..gain…. (A*)

Overall Show Grade

B+

[/Quote]

Nitro 30

Attendance 4346

E&C Road Warriors and Straight Phenomenal open the show to hype the tag division (A*)

Nightmare over Truth 21:21 (B)

Jeff Jarrett attacks Truth after his match (B)

Foley hypes the US title match at Starcade (B)

Shannon Moore(Namshiel) Over American Dragon in 8:46 (C )

We see a tied up Flair somewhere in darkness Flair spits in the face of Nightmare who smiles we choose wisely for sure my fellow ancient ones. He has spunk even now. (B+)

We have Sting and Scott Steiner backstage and they hype up there match at Starcade (A*)

Vampiro(Saluriel) Over Kidman 12:40 (C+)

Shane Douglas over Chuck Palumbo in 10:43 (C+)

After the match Douglas picks up the mic and tells Kidman to watch himself because come Starcade he is going to prove that Kidman is a fluke. (B-)

Straight Phenomenal over the New Free Birds in 19:17 (B-)

We see a video of Jericho and Booker each training hard for the match at Starcade (A*)

Overall show (B)

[/Quote]

Nitro 31

Attendance 5103

The show opens with Foley announcing that O’Haire will face RVD at Starcade (B)

Truth over Kaz 10:33 (C+)

Rey is hyping himself up for Starcade when Lance walks into the shot and tells him not to waste his time. (B-)

Shane Douglas over American Dragon 12:36 (B-)

R-Truth cuts a rap that annoys Jarrett (B)

Kidman over Skipper 11:10 (C )

Douglas lays out Kidman after his match and tells him to be ready for Starcade (B-)

Sting and Steiner hype there match at Starcade backstage (A*)

DDP over Nightmare via DQ after Nightmare kicks him in the privates. 7:08 (B-)

Nightmare grabs a mic and runs down DDP as the rest of NOS comes out to ringside Rick Steiner hops the barricade but is quickly beat down Then Flair comes out to his music as NOS parts was. Nightmare is sitting on top of DDP awaiting Flair. Ric steps into the ring and gets down close to DDP and winks. Then he attacks the Nightmare. NOS floods the ring but Flair and DDP are quick to slide out. (A)

Foley announces the Lockerroom Leaders vs. the New Freebirds at Starcade (C+)

E&C draws with Straight Phenomenal via time limit. (B)

E&C Cut a promo about how lucky Straight Phenomenal just got and come Starcade they are getting their belts back. (A)

Booker and Jericho hype there match to close the show (A*)

Overall show grade B+

[/Quote]

The Entire booking team is sitting in a room when Scott Steiner comes in. He takes the only open sit which is directly across from me. I ask Scott is he knows why he is here? He says that maybe we have come to our senses and are going to put the belt back on the big bad voodoo daddy. He stops looking happy when no one in the room even grinned at him. Well what is this all about then he asked. I slapped a piece of paper down in front of him. You tested positive for Cocaine Scott. His eyes go wide. This close to Starrcade I can’t send you to rehab, and I can’t suspend you. The truth is though all of us in the room are angry and scared for you Scott. Look, I partied the other night sure. I haven’t taken any drugs since it became apparent you are for real about sending people to rehab, suspending, or firing them. I really haven’t this is either a false test or someone slipped me something. I’m telling the truth. Well Scott these tests are giving us false negatives. I will say this another one and you will find yourself in rehab because we can’t afford to loss you long term. I don’t care if you to stop parting and just spend time in your room alone you figure out what you have to do to stay clean. Scott nods an affirmative.

Buff Bagwell enters as Steiner leaves. I don’t even let him have the honor of sitting down. Your suspended Buff. I’m what? That’s right a month without pay. Go home. Starrcade is coming up, I can’t just go…. I said go home before I give you your walking papers. I want to fire you but these men are fighting for you to stay. Arn stands up. For now. Keep ****ing up and I will be the one to fire you myself. Buff leaves in a huff slamming the door behind him.

I sit down. I hate this part of the job. Foley speaks up. So As you all know I’m still close to a number of people in WWF. Well, the rumor is that Paul has been using his position of power to really expand himself politically backstage. Rumor is that he is starting to take over some more of the day to day things of the company without your sister even realizing he is doing it. I nod my head, well that is her problem that is the man she wants to marry. To be honest If he is running things they are going to be a lot harder to battle with long term he has a mind for the business.

Alright gentlemen go home get some rest Starrcade is just around the corner.

Card for Predictions.

United States Championship match Lance Storm© vs. Rey Mysterio

Locker Room Leaders vs. The New Free Birds(Cesaro and Roode)

Jarrett vs. Truth

Tag Title Match E&C vs. LOD© vs. Straight Phenomenal

Sean O’Haire vs. Rob Van Dam

NOS(Dustin, Vampiro,Daneils) vs. WCW Defenders (DDP. Flair and Rick Steiner)

Scott Steiner vs. Sting

World Title Match Booker T© vs. Chris Jericho

How many titles will change hands?

What will be match of the night?

General Diary Comments/Questions?

Tie Breaker: Time of World Title Match closest to the time without going over.

[/Quote]

<p>United States Championship match <strong>Lance Storm©</strong> vs. Rey Mysterio </p><p> </p><p>

Locker Room Leaders vs. <strong>The New Free Birds(Cesaro and Roode)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Billy Kidman vs. <strong>Shane Douglas</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jarrett </strong>vs. Truth</p><p> </p><p>

Tag Title Match E&C vs. LOD© vs. <strong>Straight Phenomenal</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Sean O’Haire vs. <strong>Rob Van Dam</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>NOS(Dustin, Vampiro,Daneils)</strong> vs. WCW Defenders (DDP. Flair and Rick Steiner)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Scott Steiner</strong> vs. Sting</p><p> </p><p>

World Title Match <strong>Booker T©</strong> vs. Chris Jericho</p><p> </p><p>

How many titles will change hands? - 1</p><p> </p><p>

What will be match of the night? - Scott Steiner vs Sting</p><p> </p><p>

General Diary Comments/Questions? - Great to see Straight Phenomenal & New Free Birds main-eventing Nitro.</p><p> </p><p>

Tie Breaker: Time of World Title Match closest to the time without going over. - 19:45</p>

DPOu8g3.png

December 2001

From Madison Square Garden in New York, NY

Attendance: 12,770

prZiAyJ.png

Lance Storm© vs. Rey Mysterio

Cj6Rmof.pngZMRGwvy.jpgFM0NnNt.png

These two have done battle off and on all year. It showed as both men did counter and re-counter against each other throughout the match. A number of false finishes got the crowd hot toward the end of the match. Then after ducking a super kick Rey jumped to the top rope spring boarded back catching Storm with a hurricanrana that slid into a pin. Rey picked up the win and the United States Title.

Time: 23:18

tQ2cQlt.jpg

Score 83

[/Quote]

FM0NnNt.png

Rey celebrates with the title as Storm rolls out of the ring and up the ramp.

rnOjMH6.jpg

[/Quote]

WEnjHm8.png

Booker T Arrives to the building stepping out of the Limo with the world title over his shoulder.

p3vzLNJ.jpg

[/Quote]

Locker Room Leaders vs. The New Free Birds

Y4BsmOq.pngZMRGwvy.jpgUbGT15i.png

This was a showcase of tag team wrestling here as the Locker Room Leaders really brought it to the young Free Bird team. Jindrake was at ringside and ended up being the deciding factor in the match as he was able to distract the ref long enough for Cesaro to hit Hugh with brass knuckles. He put them back in his trunks as Jindrake hit the mat the ref turned around and counted the three.

Time: 16:51

rnOjMH6.jpg

Score 72

[/Quote]

ROUGdSr.png

Edge and Christian are backstage and hype the Tag Title Match that is later tonight.

zb0Yusx.jpg

[/Quote]

5SEDzRc.pngZMRGwvy.jpg03mSWJ2.png

This is a match that has been building for a while. Douglas dominates early and Kidman makes his comeback. Kidman goes for a high risk move and misses opening the door for Shane to hit him with the Franchiser and pick up the win.

Time: 16:15

zb0Yusx.jpg

Score 79

[/Quote]

SzaZ5Ng.png

We go backstage to see Chris Jericho. He talks about how Lance Storm got screwed tonight, but that is the last bad thing that will happen to the Canadian Coalition tonight. He talks about how Edge and Christian are regaining the tag belts and he will walk out the WCW World Heavyweight Champion.

p3vzLNJ.jpg

[/Quote]

Jeff Jarrett vs. R-Truth

Pc1Kisx.pngZMRGwvy.jpgMvuiA9p.png

This is a match that Jeff Jarrett dominated from the get go. Truth kept trying to make a comeback but Jarrett would use an underhanded tactic to pull back ahead every time. Jarrett hit a number of big moves that almost got the win a number of times but Truth refused to give in and kept kicking out. Jarrett placed him in the figure four but Truth refused to tap out and made it to the ropes. Jarrett grew more and more frustrated and went out and grabbed his guitar. The ref took it from him and threw it outside of the ring and as Jeff was arguing with the ref Truth rolled him up for a surprise pin.

Time: 13:25

zb0Yusx.jpg

Score 78

[/Quote]

gkbyeHa.pngIpurrSl.jpgyZW3Caz.pngWLD6tS9.png

After the match we go backstage to see Foley and Shane talking about how the show has gone so far. Then they start to argue about the future of the company. Shane says it is O’Haire Foley says it is RVD. They decide to make a match between the two tonight.

rnOjMH6.jpg

[/Quote]

7O5iNhU.jpg

Edge and Christian vs. Legion of Doom © vs. Straight Phenomenal

ROUGdSr.pngZMRGwvy.jpgJOxHg8X.pngZMRGwvy.jpgO4W6RmP.png

The Tag Title Match was a fast paced match that featured a lot of E&C and Straight Phenomenal doing quick fast paced tag moves. While LOD was sprinkled in from time to time with great power and explosion to really set the whole thing off. The match went on as LOD ended up on the outside after a dive from Styles onto both men. E&C worked over Punk and in the end Edge was able to pin Punk to regain the Tag Title once again.

Time: 27:09

zb0Yusx.jpg

Score 82

[/Quote]

NqjCaEm.pngWJIklNx.png7a2wnB3.png

DDP checks in on Flair who says he is ready to take it to these freaks. He says that they have messed with the wrong company his company. He is WCW and these men are going down. Rick is in the back ground and seems happy with what he has heard.

tQ2cQlt.jpg

[/Quote]

RVD vs. Sean O’Haire

WLD6tS9.pngZMRGwvy.jpgyZW3Caz.png

This is hard hitting match from the start. RVD used his innovation to hit Sean with some kicks and flips he wasn’t ready for while Sean, used his raw athleticism to catch RVD off guard a few times with some big kicks of his own. Sean gets his knees up before a frog splash can hit him and he climbs up top and nails a Sean ton bomb to pick up the win.

Time: 13:56

rnOjMH6.jpg

Score 75

[/Quote]

SzaZ5Ng.pngv5XWM7R.pngopvM1mc.pngCj6Rmof.png

We see the Canadian Coalition celebrating in the locker room.

p3vzLNJ.jpg

[/Quote]

NOS vs. WCW Defenders

uIKLe3J.pngbLkiEDr.pngRcW5n9j.pngZMRGwvy.jpgNqjCaEm.pngWJIklNx.png7a2wnB3.png

This is a back and forth match where the WCW defenders really laid into NOS. At one point the other two members of NOS came out but Dustin sent them back to the back. DDP and Flair were confused by this as the match continued. After a number of near falls from both teams DDP nailed Daniels with a Diamond Cutter. He is about to go for the pin with Flair comes in a pulls him off. DDP stands up and wants to know what is going on when Flair pokes him in the eye. Flair then goes and knocks Rick off the ring while Daniels tags in Dustin who comes in and nails an the unnatural selection on DDP for the pin.

Time:16:41

rnOjMH6.jpg

Score 71

[/Quote]

Flj6oUk.png

uIKLe3J.pngNqjCaEm.png

Dustin and Flair hug after the match as Daniels and Vampiro continue the assault on DDP and Rick Steiner. Flair grabs a microphone and says that he has accepted the coin and he has become bound with his ancient one. Dustin welcomes him to the family and says he always knew he would see the light.

p3vzLNJ.jpg

[/Quote]

gmqqf1W.png9g9GjiN.png

A hype video is shown recapping how we have got to this match with Sting and Scott Steiner.

p3vzLNJ.jpg

[/Quote]

Scott Steiner vs. Sting

gmqqf1W.pngZMRGwvy.jpg9g9GjiN.png

These two held nothing back giving it everything they had in a slow built match that started with each man going hold for hold with each other and continuing to build with submissions and holds that really tried to wear each other down. A number of near falls culminated with Sting hitting a scorpion death drop on Steiner to pick up the win.

Time: 22:38

kTsermf.jpg

Score 91

[/Quote]

WEnjHm8.pngSzaZ5Ng.png

A hype video showing what has happened since WCW has restarted and the war these two men have been going through off and on to set up there match.

p3vzLNJ.jpg

[/Quote]

0e4HOMg.jpg

Booker T © vs. Chris Jericho

WEnjHm8.pngZMRGwvy.jpgSzaZ5Ng.png

These two men went to war to make Starrcade something to remember. Both men gave everything they had in a long match that just refused to end after a number of false finishers and each man being able to kick out of the others finisher. Jericho was able to hit a code breaker after dodging a axe kick that caught Booker T square allowing him to pick up the win and capture the WCW Title.

Time: 36:55

p3vzLNJ.jpg

Score 96

[/Quote]

SzaZ5Ng.png

Chris Jericho feel to his knees clutching the title after the ref handed it to him. Jericho then celebrated as confetti feel from the sky as the show went off the air.

p3vzLNJ.jpg

[/Quote]

Overall Show Grade

p3vzLNJ.jpg

Congrats to Bishadman for winning the prediction contest. PM has been sent with a number of fun...i like to think options. Most likely making booking shifting situations for me to act on :)

I will write a post Starrcade write up in the coming days, I will post end of year awards, and an updated roster. Thank You all for staying with me so far and I hope you continue to enjoy it s much as I have enjoyed bringing it to you.

Bonus Point Question to start off the Next Prediction contest that will end at my July Pay Per View (Sins of Summer). Where I will once again give the winner a number of entertaining options to choose from.

Where did I steal the idea of the enchanted coins of Judas from?

Roster

Main Event

Faces:

WEnjHm8.png

WJIklNx.png

9g9GjiN.png

JOxHg8X.png

Heels:

SzaZ5Ng.png

opvM1mc.png

v5XWM7R.png

Pc1Kisx.png

NqjCaEm.png

gmqqf1W.png

uIKLe3J.png

Upper Midcard

Faces:

FM0NnNt.png

7a2wnB3.png

WLD6tS9.png

SPn45kz.png

Heels

Cj6Rmof.png

R1zYewE.png

yZW3Caz.png

03mSWJ2.png

bLkiEDr.png

Midcard:

Face:

7EMQClj.jpg

5SEDzRc.png

xZEZnPb.png

Y4BsmOq.png

EOCHo1v.png

0gUW9Lx.png

MvuiA9p.png

Heel:

UbGT15i.png

hm3jY6W.png

wr5tjok.png

7A8TCX0.png

t6KhWQO.png

Lower Mid Card

Faces:

uUthZor.png

Olz4nFf.png

Heels:

pEGlTTa.png

RcW5n9j.png

Uk26pU3.png

ftZS4hG.png

fnJNARc.png

Openers

Faces:

Chris Harris

James Storm

Big Vito

Jamie Knoble

Heels:

Elix Skipper

Enhancement Talent

Faces:

Nigel McGuinness

Heels:

Austin Aires

Frankie Kazarian

Occasional Wrestler

Hacksaw

Managers

Face:

Ms. Jones

Torrie Wilson

Heel:

Midajah

Stacy Kiebler

Tammy Sytch

Announcer:

Joey Styles

Mike Tenay

Colour Commentator:

Bobby Heenan

Dusty Rhodes

Authority:

Mick Foley

Road Agent

Arn Anderson

Michael Hayes

Bret Hart

Creative Meeting:

Franchise Players:

1. Chris Jericho

2. Sting

3. Scott Steiner

4. Booker T

5. Dustin Rhodes

Next Big Things:

1. C.M. Punk

2. Cesaro

3. American Dragon

4. Jimmy Yang

5. AJ Styles

Hot Prospects:

1. American Dragon

2. C.M. Punk

3. AJ Styles

4. Cesaro

5. Bobby Roode

Talk the Talk:

1. Chris Jericho

2. Ric Flair

3. Me- Shane McMahon

4. Scott Steiner

5. Dustin Rhodes

Show Stoppers:

1. Chris Jericho

2. Rey Mysterio

3. Rob Van Dam

4.Edge

5. CM Punk

Ring Generals:

1. Chris Jericho

2. Rey Mysterio

3. Lance Storm

4. Christian

5. Jeff Jarrett

Who's Hot:

1. AJ Styles

2. Dustin Rhodes

3. Sting

4. Cesaro

5. CM Punk

Who's Not:

1. Shawn Stasiak

2. Jim Duggan

3. Disco Inferno

4. Mike Sanders

5. Shane Helms (oppps he’s one of my all-time favorites too… WHAT’S UP WIT DAT?)

Time Decline:

1. Ric Flair (10 years)

4. Road Warrior Hawk (8 Years)

3. Lex Lugar (5 years)

4. DDP (5 years)

5. Duggan (4 years)

Hidden Gems:

1. John Cena

2. Nova

3. Samoa Joe

4. Colt Cabana

5. Trent Acid

Shane is sitting in the Gorilla position still probably an hour after the wrestlers had left. They had done it ended 2001 with an amazing show. Booker had been a great champion but Jericho was going to be the face of WCW. The NOS storyline was gaining steam, some of his younger guys were really cementing themselves as threats to the established stars. This was a great position to end the year in. Shane stands and stretched he peaks out of the curtain and sees the ring crew starting to take the ring apart. He had done it. He had taken WCW and put them back on the map. He had them hold the flagship show in the heart of WWF territory. He was sure he had a number of voicemails at home. His cellphone had already went off a few times. He hadn’t wanted to loss the feeling though. This was his moment this was something he wanted to cement in his memory the night that WCW was truly back.

Shane had made the trip home that night. He got in late and his wife meet him at the door. The look on her face told him something wasn’t right. Before he could even step into the house she blurted it out. She wraps her arms around him and says she had a miscarriage. Shane was distraught he hadn’t even known she was pregnant. He stood there holding his wife not sure what to do. His night of jubilation just came crashing down. He was going to have to call Dusty in the morning and have him and Hayes run the show there was no way he was going to leave his wife. He had wanted to address the crowd on Nitro, but that could all wait.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="joshspicer" data-cite="joshspicer" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46629" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Was that what Bishadman chose or was it just something you came up with?<p> </p><p> Because that is...certainly a decision.</p><p> </p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> No he has chosen something related to a wrestlers push. Without giving away to much.</p><p> </p><p> The story with Shane is going to slowly play out over the next few months.</p>

Nitro 32-35

Nitro 32

Attendance 4500

The Show Opens with the Candian Coalition in the middle of the ring. Jericho has the World Title around his waist. He talks about how he has accomplished his dream. He did say the night was tainted because RVD got lucky when he beat Lance Storm and he has talked to Foley and Storm is getting his rematch right now! Then later tonight he is going to beat Booker T so he can move on from him! (A*)

Rey over Storm in 22:59 (B) Edge and Christian tried to help him but AJ Styles and CM Punk made the save allowing Rey to beat Lance clean.

The battle between all 6 men continue (A)

American Dragon over Shawn Stasiak in 10:52 (C )

We go backstage to see Novus Ordo Seclorum. They talk about how Flair played DDP and Ric Steiner for the gullible simpletons that they are. Dustin talks about how they still have three more coins to help them in their journey and tonight they are going to show the world what it can do when he and Flair face the Locker Room Leaders in a match tonight and Flair will show the power that comes with taking up a coin of the blackened denarius. Then people will line up to take a coin and come along for the ride. (B+)

Elsewhere backstage RVD is talking to a production worker. He starts to walk backward saying good bye and runs into Scott Steiner. Steiner beats RVD down and walks off. (A)

Nightmare and Flair over the Locker Room Leaders in 13:16 (B)

A video pops up and it is Sean O’Haire and he talks about how Sting has fought the good fight for years and never got his due. He talks about how he has always done the right thing and it hasn’t got him anywhere. He says he isn’t saying anything everyone doesn’t already know. The camera shifts backstage to Sting who is shaking his head. (A)

We go backstage where Nos is celebrating their win. Flair says he hasn’t felt this good in 20 years. Dustin says it is the ancient ones power flowing through him. He says we will see people fighting over the honor to join them soon. (B+)

Booker T over Jericho when Jericho gets himself DQ’ed on purpose. 23:22 (A)

After the match Jericho grabs the title and is running up the ramp. Booker grabs a microphone and says he aint ever seen a champion be such a chump. Jericho can run but he can’t hide. Foley pops up on screen and says at New Year’s Evil Jericho will defend his world title against Booker T (A*)

Overall show grade A

[/Quote]

Nitro 33

Attendance 4500

We open the show with Booker T cutting a promo on Chris Jericho. He talks about how Jericho was the better man at Starrcade and that is hard for him to admit. It’s true, he said on Nitro last week the reason Jericho cheated because he knew I was better. (A*)

Rey and Shane Douglas Draw 20:00 (B-)

After the match Storm attacked Rey and Douglas. Douglas was in shock but when he gathered what was going on all three men battled to the back. (C+)

Sting cut a promo on O’Haire saying that he has done more in his career than O’Haire would comprehend. He talks about how to some men are different than O’Haire and have different desires. He is such a man and he has accomplished everything he has set out to. Now he has a new goal. To beat Sean O’Haire. (A*)

CM Punk over Christian in 17:01 (B+)

Scott Steiner talks about how last Week he had to teach RVD a lesson. He says that punk ran into a superior man and had to pay the price. Scott says he doesn’t think RVD has learned his lesson though and because of that he has asked for a match at New Year’s Evil against him so he can teach him more. (A*)

NOS was backstage they have papers in front of them. Dustin discards one and simply says no, another brings a laugh from Vampiro, another one causes Flair to stop for a moment. That one has potential. Dustin nods. It is interesting. I’m not ready to commit to it yet. (A)

The New Free Birds over R-truth and American Dragon in 8:33 (C+)

After the match Jeff Jarrett continues his assault of R-Truth. (B)

We go backstage to an irate Christian saying he doesn’t know how he lost to CM Punk. Jericho and Edge try to calm him down. Edge says he has his partner tonight in the main event and he will beat him. He tells Christian not to let a fluke win worry him. (A)

Styles over Edge in 21:37 (B+)

Edge and Christian attack a celebrating Styles and Punk to end the show (A)

Overall show grade (B+)

[/Quote]

Nitro 34

Attendance 3500

The Show opens with Storm going over R-Truth in 16:50 (B)

Edge and Christian tell Foley they want Straight Phenomenal tonight he gives it to them. (A*)

American Dragon over Evan Karagias in 10:33 (C+)

NOS (Abyss and Daniels) over Kidman and Palumbo in 12:50 (B-)

We go backstage to see Chris Jericho and Booker T arguing about their rematch in Foley’s office. Foley says he has a solution. To make sure there is no tom foolery this match will take place in the match that made his career Hell in a Cell (A*)

DDP and Rick Steiner call out NOS who shows up on Screen. They say they want Flair and Dustin at New Year’s Evil! Dustin says if they can prove they are worthy then they shall get the defeat they so desire. (A*)

DDP over Bagwell in 14:02 (C+)

Rick Steiner over Lex Luger in 11:30 (C+)

We go backstage and see Sting and RVD talking about Steiner and O’Haire Shane McMahon is walking by and says that sounds like a nice tag match next week! (A)

E&C draw with Straight Phenomenal after the whole thing breaks down and the ref just has to throw the match out (A)

Overall show grade B+

[/Quote]

Nitro 35

Attendance 5296

Foley opens the show to address the ongoing feud with Truth and Jarrett he says it ends at New Year’s Evil. He then books a 3 v 3 match. Canadian Coalition (Edge Christian and Storm) vs. Straight Phenomenal and Rey Mysterio and its NEXT!!! (B)

Canadian Coalition over Straight Phenomenal and Rey in 23:21 (B+)

Sting cuts a promo about what is wrong with O’Haire and how he is trying to get people to do evil things. He says O’Haire is the devil on your shoulder and Sting pointing his Bat is the angel. (A*)

Shannon Moore defeats Truth when Jeff Jarrett interferes in 12:35 (C+)

Backstage Douglas attacks Rey (B)

We have a pre-taped segment where Dusty is telling Dustin to stop what he is doing. That he is scaring people and himself. Dustin says what does it matter to him he isn’t a Rhodes anymore. Dustin walks away and Dusty looks defeated. We cut back live and The rest of NOW is laughing at Dusty. Dustin says that at New Year’s Evil they dispose of DDP and his resistance and they will move on to greater things. (A*)

Flair over Kidman in 12:41 (B)

Scott Steiner and Rob Van Dam are backstage hyping up the tag match coming up and there match at New Year’s Evil (A*)

Elsewhere backstage we see the New Free Birds beating down Legion of Doom. The Free Birds have Chairs in their hands and give each other high fives. The announcers put over how they had the number advantage and still used weapons. (B)

Sting and RVD draw with Steiner and O’Haire due to double count out. In 17:34 (B)

We close the show with Chris Jericho complaining to deaf ears of Shane McMahon about having to fight in the Cell on Sunday. (A*)

Overall show grade B+

[/Quote]

Shane Diary Entry

January was a hard month. My wife was doing better, at least as better as someone in that position could be doing. The Machine that is WCW kept moving. Dusty, Hart, and Hayes did a lot of heavy lifting for me this month. My mother called a few times, to check on me and how I was doing. She would spend hours on the phone with my wife. I didn’t really leave her side. I was lucky that my job could allow me to do that. She seems pretty stable and I think ready for me to be out of the house for a while. I had a booking meeting with the team and they laid out New Year’s Evil for me. I know going in it won’t top Starrcade. I still think it will be a solid show. A number of the boys sent cards to us during the month. Small things like that really go a long way. Not one time did my sister call and ask how my wife was doing. Not one time did she call and check in on her family. I got an email from Paul a couple of times a week checking in. I guess that was enough in her mind. Family was supposed to run deeper than the business. It was something my father always said. That without us none of this was worth it. I think she is losing track of that. I’m not really sure what is going to happen going forward for my sister. That isn’t really my issue. I wanted to co-exist with her. I know that there is more than enough talent, and varied taste for both brands of Wrestling, if not more to thrive in this world. I will do what I can to shove it in her face that dad gave me the competition. He gave me the team that lost the Monday night wars. I’m going to be the man that has them rise up and bring the fight back to her. I didn’t want to destroy my sister. I didn’t want to start a war. I guess she has made it clear that we aren’t family. We still have a bit of catching up to do, but soon we will be ready, and I will bring the war to her.

Prediction Card –New Years Evil

US Title Match

Lance Storm vs. Rey Mysterio (C ) vs. Shane Douglas

The New Freebirds vs. The Road Warriors

Jeff Jarrett vs. R-Truth

RVD vs. Scott Steiner

NOS (Dustin and Flair) vs. DDP and Rick Steiner

Tag Team Title Match

E&C (C ) vs. Straight Phenomenal

Sean O’Haire vs. Sting

World Title Match

Booker T vs. Chris Jericho (C )

What will be match of the night?

How Many Titles will change hands?

General Diary Comments/Questions?

[/Quote]

US Title Match

Lance Storm vs. Rey Mysterio (C ) vs. Shane Douglas

Winner: Rey Mysterio

The New Freebirds vs. The Road Warriors

Winners: New Freebirds

Jeff Jarrett vs. R-Truth

Winner: Jeff Jarrett through shenanigans

RVD vs. Scott Steiner

Winner: RVD

NOS (Dustin and Flair) vs. DDP and Rick Steiner

Winner: NOS

Tag Team Title Match

E&C (C ) vs. Straight Phenomenal

Winners: E&C

Sean O’Haire vs. Sting

Winner: O'Haire

World Title Match

Booker T vs. Chris Jericho (C )

Winner: Jericho

What will be match of the night? - World Title Match

How Many Titles will change hands? - 0

<p>US Title Match </p><p>

Lance Storm vs. <strong>Rey Mysterio</strong> (C ) vs. Shane Douglas</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The New Freebirds</strong> vs. The Road Warriors</p><p> </p><p>

Jeff Jarrett vs. <strong>R-Truth</strong></p><p> </p><p>

RVD vs. <strong>Scott Steiner</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>NOS (Dustin and Flair)</strong> vs. DDP and Rick Steiner</p><p> </p><p>

Tag Team Title Match </p><p>

E&C (C ) vs. <strong>Straight Phenomenal</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Sean O’Haire</strong> vs. Sting</p><p> </p><p>

World Title Match </p><p>

Booker T vs. <strong>Chris Jericho (C )</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

What will be match of the night? - World Title Match</p><p> </p><p>

How Many Titles will change hands? - 1</p>

I would normally post the Show tonight, however this weekend was my 1 year wedding anniversary so I am a bit behind. I will likely hold off the show until next week but I have some things to post between now and then, that should be fun. Just wanted to give you all a heads up who follow.

A brief year in review.

What a year it was, Turner decided to sell WCW to my father killing the Monday night wars in the process. Then while on top of the mountain having finally slain the dragon my father laid down and passed away.

That is when things really started to speed up. I got control of WCW in the will. I was able to take 5 people with me and well I was off to the races trying to reestablish the company that nearly bankrupt my family. I surround myself with very smart men from the business to help me run the company. I also stole three Canadian born stars to help anchor the already established roster and shake things up. I tried to finish off old story-lines while weaving in my new guys and establish some of the men who should have been spotlighted at the end of the original WCW run.

A talent came in and presented a story-line that is just now really starting to snowball into something fun and big. He created NOS and had the idea that they are powered by demons that were in-bedded in the silver coins Judas received to betray Jesus Christ. The stable is just starting to gain momentum and I think it has a change to be something special. Jericho has finally got his hands on the big gold belt that had eluded him in his first run with WCW. We are starting to really get our fan base back up and running adding new viewers and having some of the old crowd return.

The whole time my sister was trying in various ways to regain WCW, everything failed and now she has decided it is time to destroy us. My sister has seen what is happening and can tell we are going to be a threat so she declared war on us after we signed Ron Killings away from her. The man came to me and wanted a chance. The WWF wasn’t going to give him that. That is why I brought him in. He has talent, he has charisma, and he is solid though not spectacular in the ring. Of all things to kick off the official war between siblings trying to give a man a shot to better himself in this business.

Then my wife got pregnant and never told me, and then lost the baby. She dropped that bombshell of me the night after Starrcade the consensus show of the year in all of wrestling. I should have been on cloud nine instead I was a emotional wreck along with my wife.

The Start of the New Year.

I stayed at home and just communicated to my team the big vision and let them take care of the small details. They did a great job building up to New Year’s Evil. My wife insisted I go and run the show. She really seems to be doing better and honestly I think she is tired of me being around. So here I am hours before the first Pay Per View of the New Year. I’m aware it won’t be as amazing as Starrcade but I think we have a solid line up.

We are right on the cusp of being ranked a “ national” company then my sister will really turn up the heat. I need to get some things in line before that happens. I have some ideas and I think it will really help us if I can pull it off.

<p>Q&A Time</p><p> </p><p>

What are some things you like?</p><p> </p><p>

What are some things you don't like?</p><p> </p><p>

What would you like to see more of?</p><p> </p><p>

What would you like to see less of?</p><p> </p><p>

Do you have questions for me?</p>