Does anyone have a copy of the CVERSE 77 mod?

I tried in the small questions thread awhile back but I don't think anyone could help so I thought this would be worth a try...

I downloaded the Cverse 77 mod and imported workers from another mod and completely screwed up everything. Due to name changes im pretty sure I imported duplicate characters that didn't need to be imported. Does anyone have this mod sitting around I can please get a link to? I tried searching the forums everywhere and every link is broken. If nobody has it, is there anyway I can restore the mod to its original state before the import?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="hailthebulldog" data-cite="hailthebulldog" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46885" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Sorry it took so long.<p> <a href="https://www.sendspace.com/file/nroiyf" rel="external nofollow">https://www.sendspace.com/file/nroiyf</a></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not a problem at all! Thank you</p>

The one that I included is the massive one I use for ever cverse mod.

Awesome thank you. I only noticed the database file when I exported it I'll double check for the pics. I have so many pics now I might even already have it. Thanks again excited to see the world at that stage. Been playing 97 mod a ton as of late.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="hailthebulldog" data-cite="hailthebulldog" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46885" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>My bad I'll post it tonight.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Is it the same pic pack as the 97 one? Or something completely different? I notice that most workers pictures are filled but defiantly are missing quite a few. Nothing to complain about though</p>

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...