Couple questions from a newb

Ok, just a couple quick questions with a few answers that I'm sure are obvious. 1. I've read on here that people have beaten their opponents so badly in matches that they were injured. Is there actually a way you can do this, or is it just luck. 2. How do you get interviews? I've been playing for 3 years game time and I've never been given one interview. My mic skills are in the high 70s, so what's happening? 3. Is there a way to boost someone's morale that's not obvious? My guy's not happy because he's in debt, but I'm still not breaking even despite working for 3 promotions. Is there another way to increase morale, and does low morale affect you? Thanks in advance.

1. As far as I can see, an injury is just based on luck, obviously if you pick apart an opponents leg for example chances are leg injuries are higher. 2. I don't know how interviews are chosen but I've played about ten years with 2 characters and had maybe 3 interviews, in fact I dont think my first character ever had an interview and he was with me for 4 years, which brings me to... 3. Apparently the monkey you can purchase boosts morale but its expensive to keep so if your morale is down due to debt you can only get higher morale by going back into plus. Thats why my first character retired, he had been in debt for 2 or 3 years and that is what made him walk out. I think the best way to get out of debt is to stay friendly with people backstage, cos the more guys that hate you, the less chance you get picked by a fed they are in. I've been denied contracts from B+ matches only because I was bad mouthed. Good Luck

Archived