September 2019 Draft Hype/Signup Thread

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tardelli" data-cite="Tardelli" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46959" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I understand your criticism of my choice. In my mind the picks make sense. Austin, Hogan, Michaels have all a huge pop, what most female wrestlers are lacking. Corgan and Meij are two of the best owners in the game with huge amount of cash. So taking them away makes sense in my mind.</div></blockquote> <p> </p><p> </p><p> The money you get won't be effected by them being with you and the money others get won't be effected by them not being their owner so taking them out doesn't really do much except limit your options. I love your fed and the other guys make total sense but to me those two picks would have been better used on tallent or use able staff. Your logic works in the real world but not so much in this case. It's really the only thing about your feds picks I don't like.</p>

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The money you get won't be effected by them being with you and the money others get won't be effected by them not being their owner so taking them out doesn't really do much except limit your options. I love your fed and the other guys make total sense but to me those two picks would have been better used on tallent or use able staff. Your logic works in the real world but not so much in this case. It's really the only thing about your feds picks I don't like.

I understand. Lesson learned. Well maybe i went a bit overboard with this one. :D

No worries mate - like I said it's the only thing I could fault and if it was the real world and you were Vince hiring potential rivals (like he has with Heyman & Bischoff) is actually a good idea. If you wanted to trade Billy away I can give you one of my PPA contracts for him. He fits my concept slightly better the Reyna Obscura would as Owner/Booker. I'm actually going to have music as part as my shows and that's why I drafted Reika Sakai who is in Deadlift Lolita with Ladybeard so that's why I was going to use Billy whose look and feel fits that Modern Indie Burlesque feel. Reyna fits the Lucha Va Voom concept that inspired the beast in the first place so she was always my back-up.

No worries mate - like I said it's the only thing I could fault and if it was the real world and you were Vince hiring potential rivals (like he has with Heyman & Bischoff) is actually a good idea. If you wanted to trade Billy away I can give you one of my PPA contracts for him. He fits my concept slightly better the Reyna Obscura would as Owner/Booker. I'm actually going to have music as part as my shows and that's why I drafted Reika Sakai who is in Deadlift Lolita with Ladybeard so that's why I was going to use Billy whose look and feel fits that Modern Indie Burlesque feel. Reyna fits the Lucha Va Voom concept that inspired the beast in the first place so she was always my back-up.

Agreed. One PPA for Billy Corgan. Can you send Uncrewed the details, since im on phone.

I have 4 more picks and figured I'd just leave them here

37 - WXS Now which will then be folded into NJPW World (Upgrading the coverage in Europe for that network) forming WS_X World

38 - Jamie Senegel - One last Exotico into the mix

39 - Yuna Manase _ One last pretty girl who can do comedy

40 - A tv deal for WS_X Cabaret with SKY Deutschland - Destined to be short term as my product wont be able to meet the standards they would hope for it but should hopefully help our pop get to a level to get a deal with a smaller option later or a move to the Network

TV

WS_X Cabaret - Friday 2 Hrs 0n Sky Duetschland

WS_X S_X Bomb - Saturday 2 hrs on the WS_X World

Titles - Since Billy Corgan owns the NWA WS_X is going to inherit and befoul them

NWA World Heavyweight

NWA World Tag Team

NWA World Womens

NWA Crockett Cup (tournament title each April for Tag Teams)

NWA Queen of Queens (use the AAA Reina De Reinas) which I am going to use for my Exotico & Trans workers so set as non gender specific and floating

With the draft nearly finished i want to give some thoughts about the draft, using the questions from the previous draft.

- What was your goal in drafting your roster?

My goal was to draft a all womens fed which is is popular with the 14y old boys. According to Alpha i accomplished that just fine.

- What pick were you most excited about?

I think i have a pretty good womens roster. Getting the Bella Twins so far into the draft was nice.

- Are there any picks you regret?

I went a bit over my head with Harold Meij. :D

- What were some of your favorite picks made by other players?

Kijar: Bringing ADR into the roster.

Juanster: Triple H at round 15.

alpha: Mio Shirai, the entire roster is a great mix!

Avalanche: Shibata!

Carter: Matt Taven so far down the rounds.

Destiny: Going with Austin Aries seems interesting.

willrock: Coffey, Damo, Mastiff. Slaughterfest coming.

Creeper: Tom Lawlor so far down the rounds.

Southside: La Sombra.

Uncrewed: Buddy Murphy at first round.

- What were some picks made that puzzled you?

I really want to like Lucians Roster but somehow i dont. Even though Lucian drafted really good. Maybe its because the company name Stampede lets me think of another kind of roster.

- How do you see your promotion unfolding once you're able to play it?

Well we have the Money, so that wont be an issue. Also we have a great Alliance. Im really stoked to see how Showtime fares in this draft world.

Draft Review Final Products

TSS - It's a Japanese Mega Fed and will be impregnable at home. If I was being critical they may have made a few minor missteps like choosing Hero, Ishii & Goto and failing to secure Nakajima, Miyahara & Marufuji. The first 3 would likely have lasted longer and had they prioritised better they could have secured all 6 with luck. Made a smart alliance that gives them access to SHOWTIME & WS_X's rosters which gives them extra depth in their Womens Division whilst not really giving up much, SHOWTIME can access their women and WS_X might use their girls too but not a lot else. The Future looks bright especially given the pool of undrafted talent from which to bolster their stocks in Japan.

SHOWTIME - The Way North America has shaken out gives them some chance of becoming very competitive despite their niche product. They have some popular personalities and a strong line up of pretty girls many of them with decent skillsets. Having the Network secures them financially. Overthinking things led to a little draft glitch in rnd 28 & 29 but managed to get a pick back for one of those glitches. The WILD Alliance is beneficial for them with access to WS_X scantily clad roster and if they want to go edgy transgender workers like ASUKA & Candy Lee and they also have an inroad into Japan which gives them access to some fine in rign competitors long term.

CECW - It's a very AEW flavoured fed which is both good and bad. Normally Canadian feds have their home area to themselves but STAMPEDE looks very strong in Canada. A Non Aggression pact saves them from some AI Aggression early but long term will the AI keep to that agreement. May have been better to not have the Womens Division as they have decent women but not ones who will be overly helpful in their battles in North America. May perhaps have been better served using those picks on guys who could have strengthened their position. All that said they have a good looking mix of talent and with some good destiny results they have one of the best upsides of any fed in this draft. Seems short on Staff members which mean those they get my be of lower quality.

PWG - Has the potential to be really great in ring and that could see them become a North American powerhouse with some luck. Sasha & Io still seem odd choices. Securing GWN is a smart move. North America might end up being a bit of a dogfight and they are certainly well and truly in that fight.

STAMPEDE - Has drafted what is likely to be the early game North American powerhouse. They are skewing a little old but they are also likely to be so powerful that they will be able to afford hiring a bunch of young lower card workers and rolling the dice that a few of them develop into good replacements as their top guys age out. If I was to pick a winner out of this draft I'm leaning towards STAMPEDE as they have come out of the competitive English speaking North American area looking very strong.

DWA - Has created a solid WWE style fed based in the US. Picked people like the B team early which is probably in terms of their overall strength a misstep. Might have enough about them though to develop into a very strong contender in the North American fight for dominance.

PROGRESS - Will they be able to break out of the Isles and make a dent on the world stage? They have a good base and will have unfettered access to a pretty strong pool of undrafted talent in Britain. Europe is an option but is never that profitable whilst the Americas look a bit more vulnerable than normal with no fed looking unbeatable.

ROH - English speaking North America can be a tough market and ROH looks to be the fed which may struggle to get traction. They have some nice talent but in terms of popularity and star power they are down on the others a little. That might make it hard to retain their great talent long term. May need to aggressively pursue some short term contracts with a few aging popular free agents to try to shore up their position post draft. In ring they could develop into a very strong product though.

CMLL - Fortress Mexico looks as impregnable as ever. Hard to critique their draft as it's as technically perfect as it is somewhat boringly predictable. Mexico has a different feel than Japan and it tends to have very clear tiers of talent and those talents are often a little less able to translate to the rest of the world due to their very different style. Which tends to mean if you have one fed in Mexico they quite rightly and logically draft a fed very similar to other feds drafted in the region previously and that end result is a male dominated Mexi Mega-fed. Will dominate their home region and have some strength elsewhere (Japan and parts of the US will be strong fans).

RAW - Has a chance to grow strongly in their somewhat isolated corner of the world. If they can secure some decent overseas coverage could well grow into something more with a little luck because they definitely have a great talent base. If the random contracts gives them Reigns for a few years then should become something very strong long term as they have a lot of talent the right side of 30 with biggish upsides. There are people like the Basso's sitting around Australia too which means they aren't without options when it comes to expanding their roster in the short term.

WS_X - Will be the smallest and least successful Fed straight out of the gate. Has drafted based on a Concept rather than to succeed which means it could fail miserably. The AI probably wont know how to book the fed in a way that will give it much chance of success because it really doesn't deal well with left of centre products. It has some plusses though. Owns the 2nd best Network and the workers drafted fit the settings. If it can survive what is likely to be a very difficult early settling in period successfully then it might develop a cult following and it's roster is young on the whole meaning some lucky destiny rolls could see it develop .over time

Using the standard Draft Questions here are some thoughts

Anyone who has seen me draft before knows I prefer to draft for a concept - this time it was a Lucha Va Voom style product with Exoticos, Scantily clad women, Music and entertainment based male workers. Sex Appeal was important as was Comedic chops.

I knew I'd get the Exoticos so I wasn't so much excited as relieved to get them. The Miz and Elias were happy surprises because I expected them both the be gone when those picks came around.

Maybe Jinder Mahal. I like the big lump and I think he fits fine but in retrospect their were other people I could have taken with that pick.

Kijar: That trade that gave them 2 extra early picks. Japan has such enormous depth that sacrificing 6 picks for those 2 picks was well worth it because post draft they can just snap up midcarders with ease. The trade meant they got Okada, Naito, AJ and Nakamura.

Tardelli - Becky followed by the WWE Network in the first 2 rounds secured Showtimes draft. Everything after that was gravy for a womens fed.

Juanster: Agree with Tardelli Triple H at round 15 is a steal.

Dr Avalanche: Tommy End in rnd 9 then Nakajima.

LucianCarter: Canada never wins these drafts and arguable they did here. So much to like. Cody rnd 11 could be important as they are a little old on average.

Destiny: The Hardys - they wouldn't have lasted much longer and whilst they are a risk in some ways at that point of the draft it's not really a risk taking guys with the potential to make a difference. Braun & Bray - not sure how they fell so far but they snapped them up at the right time.

willrock: Cesaro rnd 4 - he wouldn't have lasted beyond rnd 6 and he is such a well rounded talent.

CreeperGav: Marufuji out from under Kijars nose.

Southside: Miyahara will add some variety to their product.

Uncrewed: Roman Reigns rnd 5 - he's just right as an import for that location

Kijar - Picks 8 through 10 let Marufuji, Nakajima and Miyahara slip through their hands - they could have held off on Hero, Ishii & Goto and taken the other three first and ended up with all 6.

Tardelli - Billy and Harold was a case of overthinking things.

Juanster - The Good Brothers 9 & 10. There were people better suited stylistically like Tommy End or Cody Rhodes who probably could of been used in those rounds. Love Gallows and Anderson but they feel a little early here.

Dr A - I've said it before and I will say it again Sasha and Io are just odd picks in rnds 4 and 8 for a fed that isn't really using women as far as I am concerned.

LucianCarter - Hard to pick a clear fault. Maybe could have gone for a few younger guys and the Event Deal probably should have been held off till the PPA contract phase. You only really need to take those deals if you are getting a subscription service you want to own.

Destiny - Carmella - I like the girl but she's very average stats wise and was taken way too early for a fed that isn't a women only fed.

Willr0ck - Mastiff - surely there was someone else? Thats a guywho honestly is probably not getting drafted by anyone else so I don't think drafting him at 10 was a great use of that pick.

Uncrewed - I've got nothing really- Australasia has decent talent but not broad numbers and you brought in the right kind of imports and missed who - Shazza McKenzie out f the Ozzies available. Arguably you probably should have seen here getting taken because SHOWTIME and WS_X were drafting good looking girls specially those with Comedy performance skills You aren't losing anything vital by missing her though.

I will import Mamzelle Maz & Miss Miranda from WOTI 6 because play wise I want those Burlesque dancers in my show. I held off drafting Jessica Love because she is Europe based and is the one Trans girl I knew I could get post draft. Will hire people like Melanie Gray and Miss Mina. I drafted it for the challenge of trying to get something inherently uncommercial off the ground in a extremely difficult area. I'll be spamming Eye Candy matches and Angles left and right to try to get decent segments that will hopefully grow the product enough that the other elements start getting success. It's going to be kind of hard work but fun because of the sheer oddness of the product because it's less wrestling and more a variety show with wrestling elements. This one isn't about becoming the Number 1 fed in the world it's more about trying to keep it going long term.

LucianCarter - Hard to pick a clear fault. Maybe could have gone for a few younger guys and the Event Deal probably should have been held off till the PPA contract phase. You only really need to take those deals if you are getting a subscription service you want to own.

That was a a misunderstanding of the rules. I thought network deals were exclusive.

What was your goal in drafting your roster?

Well, taking control of ROH my goal was to get a strong perf > pop fed going, something I think I succeeded in doing, and since booking perf > pop is a strong suit of mine, I don't think there'll be many problems in trumping the other companies other than the lack of star power I got. Some of the earlier picks were intended to go to much more popular guys, but they were just out of reach due to my position in the draft.

What pick were you most excited about?

Honestly, getting Chad Gable. Man is a talented individual and him being available by round 20-something baffled me, and so I took him.

Are there any picks you regret?

Not really, though I might regret not getting a commercial deal. If anything, might've held off on drafting people like Sexton, Skyler & Von Eerie so early, but I wanted to make them into US stars, and that's what I'll do.

What were some of your favorite picks made by other players?

Buddy Murphy at round 1 by Uncrewed. Murphy was somebody I wanted to take by round 5, and him going in the first round dealt a heavy blow to my draft plan, and I've gotta applaud Uncrewed for taking the so-called "Best Kept Secret" that early..

Make a home for some of the best Australian, New Zealand, and Samoan/Pacific Islander wrestlers in the world. Of course that got muddy a bit with Ospreay & The Revival and such, but I think I did a good job with it.

Roman, Jacob Fatu, & Lance Anoa'i. New Bloodline baby!

Maybe selecting Madison Eagles so high, she probably could of gotten picked later.

Kijar: Almost all of his later round Dragon Gate picks

Tardelli: Tessa Blanchard, not getting Banks & Bayley sucks, but Tessa can fit in very nicely alongside Charlotte & Becky.

Juanster: Definitely A Boy and his Dinosaur

alpha2117: Velveteen Dream and Shazza McKenzie. Especially the latter.

Dr_Avalanche: Usos. Took them right before I was about to pick them.

Lucian_Carter: Probably Garza Jr. & Ultimo Ninja

Destiny: Getting Bray & Braun in Rounds 7 & 8 is a nice one-two punch.

CreeperGav: Ali & Gable were two great picks. Especially getting Gable late in the written rounds.

southside_hitmen: Bandido, Dorada, Fenix, and more should be giving everyone good lucha things for a long time.

Not many, maybe Axel & Dallas in Rounds 3 & 4 from Destiny, but that's about it.

RAW should be the top dog in Australia and hopefully we expand out to places like Japan & America in a few years.

Originally, I wanted to sign some Canadian stars and scrounge for a talented undercard. My product actually leans towards performance! But the stars just kept being free, so I figured I'd draft for a killer top 5 popularity and use my initial muscle to give me some breathing room in case I falter at first.

I also decided to go all in on tag teams. Most of my picks are existing tag teams with a few new ones thrown in. Tag experience will only grow as my fed rolls on. I gambled on a lot of stars who could be on the decline in game. When I start my fed, and maybe a diary, I'll just have to see.

Even at #6 pick overall, I wasn't sure I'd get Chris Jericho. And The Kingdom as late as they went? Big Show and Undertaker will stink up the ring, but their menace will help the 30% of my shows based on angles.

I goofed on my TV deal early. Rules misunderstanding. My Mystery Box was a bust. I also effectively traded a Jay Briscoe PPA contract for a round 40 pick, but I didn't want to share a team with a fed I have a non-aggression pact with.

As for Bret Hart at round 10? I regret nothing!!!

Kijar: Getting the Motor City Machine Guns and The Viking Experience at that stage of the draft was some good bargain hunting.

Tardelli: Rousey. Her not being available in Canada for the first ten rounds was the main reason I dropped any thought of a Women's Division.

Juanster: Hawkins and Ryder. That pair have more potential than anyone gives them credit for. They were only a few picks lower on my list.

alpha2117: Velveteen Dream, as others have pointed out.

Dr_Avalanche: CM Punk. I was looking at Punk/Cabana as a team and probably would have drafted Punk in round 5 if he'd still been available.

Destiny: The entire Wyatt Family.

CreeperGav: Bad News Barrett. Since he can be forced back into the ring, he's a steal at that spot in the draft.

southside_hitmen: Konnan. I thought he was already gone, or he might have replaced Bischoff on my roster.

uncrewed - Reigns was an obvious good pick. But hats off on snagging The Revival. I missed them because they are under their real names in the mod.

I'll agree, Axel & Dallas in Rounds 3 & 4 seems a bit... odd.

I will stick with a weekly PPV and 12 monthly. With luck I won't fall too hard too fast, or have a roster full of people all over the hill. As my tag teams gain more and more experience I hope to be able to fight off the march of time for at least a little while.

Plus, I'll sign Tomasso Ciampa.

Alpha, I don't know if I could have necessarily landed all 6 of those guys had I gone that route, as I was still missing too many picks heading into the teens. As much as guys like Miyahara, Marufuji, and Nakajima are all incredible workhorses (with the latter having a crazy amount of potential), they really are the "upper midcard" version of my first five picks or so. That being said, I think Ishii and Goto fit a different mold that those three do not. I simply wanted to avoid a constant problem I have of using a bunch of different guys that occupy the same exact role. I think Miyahara, Marufuji, and Nakajima would be fighting for spots that I would push Okada, Styles, Naito, Nakamura, Ibushi, and Hiromu into instead. Ishii and Goto apply to the veteran mold (as well as Hero :p). Then it spreads the love, and I essentially lose out on the lite version of my top tier stars. Just my perspective, though you made me think hard about it haha You basically wanted me to lock down all of Japan though, that's hard to do when I only get one pick a round most of the time, and everyone else can just sprinkle in one Japanese guy throughout the entire draft and make me look bad. :p

This was my attempt at crafting the Puro Resu landscape under my own vision. Ultra strong style, with Modern wrestling also coming in handy. I think I have a hyper-elite version of NJPW (which is hard not to mimic with them having a majority of the workers irl). There just is something that sets my roster apart from theirs, and even I can't tell what it is.

Just the first couple rounds in general, because alpha allowed me to grab Styles, Okada, Naito, Nakamura, and Ibushi in rapid succession. Kind of crazy.

Suzuki maybe, but he adds another veteran presence. Just very veteran haha

Tardelli - Mayu Iwatani got me :p Also AJ Lee.

Juanster: Johnny Tsunami! Thought I could grab him a little later. :p Also, Guns & Gallows, The Sky Blondes, and my guy Luchasaurus.

Dr Avalanche: Katsuhiko Nakajima, good nab. LAX and Mauro too!

LucianCarter: Everyone get off Lucian's back. He got Steenerico, Orton, all of New Day (I wanted Kofi or Woods for my Jr Heavys), Harry Smith, looks like you might put Roode & EY together. Garza Jr. is a good pick too.

Destiny: Curtis Axel (round 3!), Luke Harper, Ceddy, Roddy, Matty Sydal, Cass, Londrick, and Viktor were all targets of mine for gaijin roster members. You got B-Team and all three Wyatt Family members before Bray, didn't you!?

willrock: I would've had Cesaro if not for you. :p Sheamus was a good pull too.

CreeperGav: Getting Naomichi Marufuji before me was smart :rolleyes: Joe too. Hikaru Shida, Daria, Ashley Lane, Gable, Eddie Colon. :D

Southside: Beautiful start with La Sombra. Dragon Lee, Carisitico, and Miyahara is an awesome outside the box grab.

Uncrewed: Murphy, Ospreay, TMDK, Cobb, the Revival, Peyton, Jonah Rock, Damien Slater, Australian Suicide. Great Aussie roster, This would be the way Australia could thrive.

alpha2117: Breeze is probably my favorite pick of yours. Aldis and Miz are good too. Dream fits in well.

Tardelli - Hulk Hogan. Eva Marie (though I don't hate her as much after CBB)

Juanster - Marko Stunt.

Dr A - You really like Eita that much?

LucianCarter - My only gripe is doing Jericho-Rock back to back first picks, as that is going for Pop over ability to wrestle in the two biggest rounds. :)

Destiny - Shayna, Naomi, Gallagher

Willr0ck - Authors of Pain.

CreeperGav - John Skyler and Elliot Sexton are far too early. Christina Von Eerie.

Southside - Just Konnan lol

Uncrewed - Best roster, no gripes from me.

alpha2117: You were doing your thang. I don't like what you did to Gabriel, but that's okay. :p

I should be able to take my pick of midcard and undercard talent from my region, as well as a killer Joshi roster that I've merely only started at this point :) Really excited to be the tournament holding, title bearing, hard-hitting, methodical wrestling promotion. I think my Big 5 will bring us to the top of the battles when the time comes.

Titles and such to come soon.

Create an indieriffic, intergender smark fantasy.

Almost too many to mention. Matt Riddle, LAX, Daisuke Sasaki, El Soberano Jr. These two:

b53904e828ad6232f80ece360d114df27e29c5cc.jpg

None. Mauro Ranallo doesn't really fit my vision of the promotion, but he was the best available, and I'm sure he'd adjust to the PWG vibe in time.

Kijar: I was literally thinking "wow, Taiji Ishimori is still on the board" when Kijar picked him. Nice pick up.

Tardelli: Mayu Iwatani was a good pick.

Juanster: I was quite bummed when you picked the Bucks. I think I have a pretty dope tag division, but not as good as it could have been.

alpha2117: ASUKA first and foremost. Reika Saiki and Yuka Sakazaki too.

Lucian_Carter: I know he's a bit on the old side, and I'm not sure what you're going to do with him, but still....the Undertaker. The New Day was drafted just when I was starting to think that if nobody else was going to draft them, I was gonna.

Destiny: Got a whole Wyatt family there. Wouldn't have minded Luke Harper myself.

willr0ck: PAC, WALTER, DASH, all the all capitalized ones.

CreeperGav: I feel we were competing for the same types. Samoa Joe, Johnny Gargano, Ruby Riot were on my short list when they were picked.

southside_hitmen: Mascara Dorada, Rush, La Sombra.

Uncrewed: Buddy Murphy and Will Ospreay is going to burn down the barn. Grabbed the Revival right before my nose.

I think there will be other promotions that do better, I did not go out of my way to create a power house, but I hope we'll carve out a niche of our own and not get completely carved up by bigger feds.

I do. :)

Fair enough. :D

I am gambling pretty heavily that Jericho ends up as ageless in my game as he is in real life, aren't I?

Probably, but I can't blame you for wanting a little bit of the bubbly! :cool:

Thought about going back to the hard-hitting Canadian style.. or being the Lucha guy of this draft, but.. I'll head to Japan. :cool: Missed you guys. :D

Promotion Name: Tsunami Strong Style

Promotion Short Name: Tsunami

Promotion Home Region: Kanto, Japan

Strategy: Traditional

Drug Policy: Medium, don't test for soft drugs

Fix Belts: Yes

Regular Promotion OR Touring Promotion: Touring

IF Touring, during which months?: Feb Mar Apr

June July Aug

Oct Nov Dec

(Not Jan, May, or Sep)

PRODUCT

Name: Tsunami

AI for Events: 1v1= 70, 2v2= 23, 3v3= 2, Triagle= 2, Four Way=3 , Match Ratio= 90

AI for TV: 1v1= 70, 2v2= 23, 3v3= 2, Triagle= 2, Four Way= 3, Match Ratio= 80

Product Appeal:

Traditional = Key

Mainstream = Low

Comedy = Very Low

Cult = None

Risque = None

Modern = Medium

Realism = Low

Hyper Realism = None

Hardcore = Very Low

Lucha Libre = Low

Pure = Medium

Daredevil = Low

Match Intensity: 75

Match Danger: 40

Womens Wrestling: Division

T&A Levels: Low

Face/Heel Divide: No

Weight Split: Yes

Tsunami Event Schedule

February: Tsunami War of the Five Kings (Numerals)

March: Tsunami Flames Clean Souls (Numbered)

April: Tsunami Strong Style Stadium Battle (Year) (Hold Battle Royal)

June: Tsunami Battle of the Super Juniors (Numerals)

July: Tsunami Back to the Future: Part (Numerals)

August: Tsunami Element (Numerals)

October: Tsunami Nightmare Fuel (Year)

November: Tsunami Natural Selection (Numbered)

December: Tsunami Strong Style Kingdom (Numerals, Season Finale)

Tsunami Championships & Accomplishments

Tsunami War of the Five Kings (Tournament every Jan., Main Event, Singles, Male Only)

Tsunami Natural Selection (Tournament every Nov., Main Event, Tag Team)

Tsunami Battle of the Super Juniors (Tournament every June, Floating, Singles, Male Only, Max. Weight Lightweight)

Tsunami Heavyweight (Main Event, Singles, Male Only)

Tsunami Tag Team (Midcard, Tag Team)

Tsunami Joshi (Floating, Singles, Female Only)

Tsunami Jr. Heavyweight (Floating, Singles, Male Only, Max. Weight Lightweight, High Flying)

Tsunami Strong Style (Singles, Midcard, Male Only, Pure Wrestling)

(please set these as inactive for now, as they will only work properly when I play)

Tsunami Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team (Floating, Tag Team, Max. Weight Lightweight, High Flying)

Tsunami Strong Style Stadium Battle (Tournament title, held every April, Main Event, Singles)

Tsunami Tag Teams & Stables

Murder City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin)

Open the Tsunami Gate (BxB Hulk & YAMATO, Individuals)

Open the Tsuanmi Gate II (Masato Yoshino & CIMA, Individuals)

Sanada & BUSHI (Seiya Sanada & BUSHI, Individuals)

TenKoji (Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima)

The Time Bomb Splitters (Hiromu Takahashi & KUSHIDA)

The Time Splitters (Alex Shelley & KUSHIDA, Individuals)

Time Machine (KUSHIDA & Chris Sabin, Individuals)

Tsunami Style (Tomohiro Ishii & Hirooki Goto, Individuals)

Villains Never Die (Chris Hero & Marty Scurll)

War Machine (Hanson & Ray Rowe)

Haven (AJ Styles, Kota Ibushi, TJ Perkins, Reo Hazuki)

Incision (Hirooki Goto, Tomohiro Ishii, KENTA, Minoru Suzuki, Taiji Ishimori)

Open the Tsunami Gate (BxB Hulk, YAMATO, Masato Yoshino, CIMA)

Product of a Murderer (Tetsuya Naito, Seiya Sanada, BUSHI, Marty Scurll, Chris Hero)

Time Machine Bomb Splitters (Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Hiromu Takahashi, KUSHIDA)

Kazuchika Okada, Shinsuke Nakamura, and ADR will be without a stable from the jump, as will War Machine and TenKoji from the tag division; & Mika Iwata, and Hiroyo Matsumoto from the soon-to-expand Joshi division.

Tsunami Staff

Kenta Kobashi (Owner, Road Agent)

Masahiro Chono (Head Booker, Road Agent)

Marty Asami (Head Referee)

Daisuke Suguya (Play-by-Play Announcer)

Kazuo Yamazaki (Colour Commentator)

Worker Disposition Role or Tag Team and stable (Blame Canada)

Bret Hart F Road Agent

Jimmy Korderas F Referee

Eric Bischoff H Authority Figure / Manages Rhino

Kevin Kelly F Announcer

Steve Corino H Color

The Rock F The Rock and Jorts Connection

John Cena F

Kofi Kingston F Various New Days

Xavier Woods F Manages other members

Big E F

Ultimo Ninja F Mi Familia

Garza Jr F

Petey Williams F Default name BLAME CANADA

Shawn Spears F BLAME CANADA

Davey Boy Smith F The New Hart Foundation BLAME CANADA

Teddy Hart F BLAME CANADA

Jay Lethal F Default name

Sonjay Dutt F

Titus O'Neill F Titus Worldwide

Uhaa Nation F

Rhino H

Eddie Edwards H The American Wolves

Davey Richards H

Chris Jericho H Team Y2KO

Randy Orton H

Kevin Steen H Steenerico

El Generico H

Cody Rhodes H Rhodes Scholars

Aaron Stevens H

Robert Roode H Team Canada

Eric Young H

Shaun Ricker H Default name

Brian Cage H

The Big Show H Default name

The Undertaker H

Matt Taven H Default name

Mike Bennett H

Minor info things

Announcer - Renee Young

Colour - Corey Graves

Ref - Mio Shirai

Road Agent - Dont assign anyone to the role. For most of the time it will be Regal but I like the idea of using him part time in ring for a handful of matches working with some younger talent to help them develop.

Tag Teams:

Fashion Police - Breeze & Dango

Private Party - Queen & Kennedy

Awesome Truth - Miz & Killings

Dream Castle - Velveteen Dream & Dalton Castle

Nick Aldis & Associate - Aldis & Maverick (conceptually Spud is great as a lackey and has done so before for Aldis - he'lltreat Spud badly before one eventually turns on the other)

Deadlift Lolita - Ladybeard & Sakai - the Japanese based bandmates play their uhhhh music and wrestle as a team

Fella Twins - McQueen & Cataldo

J-Crush - ASUKA & Candy Lee

Exotique - La Chica YeYe & Estrella Divina

Kiss Cam - Kiss & Senegal

BFFS Forever N Ever - <3Santa Maria & Takeshita - essentially more a case of Yosuke stalking his crush Takeshita than a tag team proper

Blondetourage - Taryn & Barbie

Joey Ryan & Scarlett Bordeaux - You know you want to see this!

2 Cute - Kamifuku & Shirakawa

Tokyo Pop - Manase & Sakazaki

Mr Bun Bun & Colt Cabana - this is going to start out all fun and games but where it's going to end … well it's all fun and games till the rabbit turns evil!

ROH Tag Teams/Staff:

Owner: Jim Ross

Head Booker: Jim Ross

Referees: Kevin Keenan

Road Agents: Jamie Noble

Announcer: Jim Ross

Colour: Daniel Cormier

Tag Teams:

Carly & Primo Colon: "2 Caribbean Cool" (Unit)

Jake South & Leon Scott: "The Death Machines" (Unit)

Nick Dinsmore & Rob Conway: "Lords Of The Ring" (Unit)

Thomas LaRuffa & Mikael Vierge: "The Legionnaires" (Unit)

Filthy Tom Lawlor & Bobby Fish: "Filthy & Fishy" (Individuals)

John Skyler & Elliot Sexton: "Kings Down Under" (Individuals)

Shelton Benjamin & Chad Gable: "Lords Of Olympus" (Unit)

Stables:

None.