What would you like to see GDS create next?

Guest IrishHand

What would you like to see GDS create next?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see GDS create next?

• Pro Football Sim
    • College Football Sim
    • College Basketball Sim
    • Cricket Sim
    • Golf Sim
    • Car Racing Sim
    • Baseball Sim
    • Boxing Sim
    • Hockey Sim
    • Other (Specify Below)

Guest IrishHand
TCY could have been a great, great game, but the developer (in my opinion) imposed too many of his values into the college game which resulted in a substantial deviation from reality. The emphasis on academics is completely exagerrated, among other things. So saying, it's the best college football sim that I'm aware of.

[QUOTE=jbmagic]you check out FBCB ..an excellent college basketball game [url]http://www.fbbgames.com/fbcb/index.htm[/url][/QUOTE] I remember trying out this game's demo at the same time I tried out TDCB's demo. From what I remember, it was pretty good but TDCB won my money.

• 3 weeks later...
I had a hard time picking out of Pro Football, College Football or College Basketball... Pro Football is like my 3rd favorite sport behind 1st: Hockey and 2nd: Basketball. But then I wouldn't mind a college football or college basketball sim because the CIS doesn't allow NCAA games to be sold in Canada. My vote goes to Pro Football in hopes they make one and the other two also someday. Now off to play TPB05

Archived