Tag Teams / Stables / Naming Thread Suggestions

What about stable name for

Ron Killings leader or co-leader/main eventer title

D'Angelo Dinero leader or co-leader/secondary title

Cryme Time as the tag team of the group

Should their be a fifth guy like someone Jay Lethal or Kofi or Rich Swann if theirs a cruiserweight or x division or light heavyweight title to go after?!!

House of Truth maybe? I know it's been used in ROH but that's always been a sweet name.

I would say adding a fifth member would be a decent idea, out of the three you gave, I'd do Lethal, a possible heir to the faction and someone who can handle themselves on the mic, but Kofi is a solid choice as well.

Should their be a fifth guy like someone Jay Lethal or Kofi or Rich Swann if theirs a cruiserweight or x division or light heavyweight title to go after?!!

"Truth Serum" with Jay Lethal coming in and being given the nickname "The Lethal Dose"

The Nation of Domination?

Thanks for the idea. Every since FTR and Joe H got release, thinking of a younger version of the horsemen. Hard part is trying find someone decent enough to play Ric F part. FTR definetaly has the similar of Arn & Tully a bit and Joe could easier be the young guy or midcard & possible uppercarder like Barry W.

It's the fourth guy that always gets me to be the leader. I like what MJF has done but he's kind of small!!!

Bro, Joe Hennig is older now than Arn Anderson was the final time the Horsemen got back together

In my 92 WCW save I'm setting up I'm setting up a few dev promotions.

Florida Championship Wrestling

Mid Atlantic Championship Wrestling

Deep South Wrestling

I'm looking for event names and tournament names. As for tournaments, I'm looking for a main event tournament, a mid card tournament, and a cruiser/light heavyweight tournament, and a tag tournament for each dev promotion.

The only one I have right now potentially is Eddie Graham Cup, but can't decide if its a tag or singles cup.

Mostly looking for dead legend names for the tournaments from the Florida, Mid Atlantic, and Mid South territories.

I'm also pairing Johnny Ace and his brother up as a tag team, but his The Terminator name is lame and so his Wrecking Crew Fury. Sorta thinking of something like Mark Spades.

Deep South Wrestling

I'm looking for event names and tournament names. As for tournaments, I'm looking for a main event tournament, a mid card tournament, and a cruiser/light heavyweight tournament, and a tag tournament for each dev promotion.

The only one I have right now potentially is Eddie Graham Cup, but can't decide if its a tag or singles cup.

Mostly looking for dead legend names for the tournaments from the Florida, Mid Atlantic, and Mid South territories.

I'm also pairing Johnny Ace and his brother up as a tag team, but his The Terminator name is lame and so his Wrecking Crew Fury. Sorta thinking of something like Mark Spades.

He wasn't dead at that point but he still was a legend at the time. Maybe have the Big Cat Invitational (a tribute to Ernie Ladd).

Could also just have a show called Magnum.

He wasn't dead at that point but he still was a legend at the time. Maybe have the Big Cat Invitational (a tribute to Ernie Ladd).

Could also just have a show called Magnum.

Big Cat Invitational would be a great heavy weight tournament!

Gonna have to work Magnum into a show name for sure since Magnum TA is my FCW color guy

Deep South Wrestling

Eddie Graham Cup should be tag team IMO, he was probably best known for being a tag wrestler outside of being a booker.

Also love the previously mentioned Big Cat Invitational, another one for someone whose not dead yet but "The Cowboy" Bill Watts Cup maybe it could be a battle royal over actual tournament or something like The Bunkhouse Stampede.

I'm not sure on my dates but there is also the option of something to incorporate "The Professor" Boris Malenko who was a big name for Florida.

Also think you have a winner with Mark Spades.

Team Kamehameha

Thanks. Really digging the name, especially after seeing the history behind it. Going to try to build a good story arc for them and the rest of my stables before I start.

Hawaiian Thunder

The Hawaiian Sons

Really good names there, too. I was drawing a blank before but these are some great choices.

name for a babyface tag team for two computer generated workers from my Training Camp

Derek Curran - Ripped Heaveweight with MMA Gimmick

Allen Graves - Bulky Super Heavyweight with a former pro footballer gimmick

If you renamed Derek Curran something like Tommy Danger (I am sure you can find a better name pair) you could have Grave Danger. Same if you game Curran the "Consequences" moniker (Grave Consequences).

I'm after some new names for USPW events. And maybe a better name for the company itself?

AWA or AWF if you want to keep the American in it. Event names are endless after that. Could go with actual event names, could gimmick them up, could go by "seasons" (meaning the summer months have summer themed PPVs).

Maybe I'm showing my age a bit here. But I would tend to think of that more for a Russian stable. Still I will grant you that the sun on the Japanese flag is red and that the Japanese version of the name does sound cool.

Pretty sure the "red" is referring to Magnum Kobe's bright red hair in this case.