Insignificant, Tiny and Small promotions vs Independents?

In 2016 in order to get work to more workers I would create a bunch of local promotions with generic sounding names (ex: Rural Manitoba Wrestling) to supplement the independent scene.

With the enhanced independent scene in 2020, is there any reason to continue this practice?

I'm guessing the answer is no, but the next question is aside from player controlled promotions and development territories, is there any reason to populate the world with smaller feds or should we leave more workers exposed for the indies?

I guess I'm trying to figure out how these were intended or designed to work.

In 2016 in order to get work to more workers I would create a bunch of local promotions with generic sounding names (ex: Rural Manitoba Wrestling) to supplement the independent scene.

With the enhanced independent scene in 2020, is there any reason to continue this practice?

I'm guessing the answer is no, but the next question is aside from player controlled promotions and development territories, is there any reason to populate the world with smaller feds or should we leave more workers exposed for the indies?

I guess I'm trying to figure out how these were intended or designed to work.

No, I wouldn't include generic local companies - all you're doing is slowing down the loading times between days. They're precisely what the in-game independent shows are meant to do.

I wouldn't remove all the small companies, however. The game's designed to have a healthy dose of smaller companies in which workers can learn their trade. If you remove them entirely then the independent scene is going to struggle to provide enough shows to house everybody, particularly once training facilities start getting better and pumping out more talent each year.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Adam Ryland" data-cite="Adam Ryland" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47479" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>No, I wouldn't include generic local companies - all you're doing is slowing down the loading times between days. They're precisely what the in-game independent shows are meant to do.<p> </p><p> I wouldn't remove all the small companies, however. The game's designed to have a healthy dose of smaller companies in which workers can learn their trade. If you remove them entirely then the independent scene is going to struggle to provide enough shows to house everybody, particularly once training facilities start getting better and pumping out more talent each year.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks for the response. Would you say that Insignificant and Tiny feds should be exceptions whereas small feds should be used to fill in for regions that don’t have regional (Medium in 2020?) or cult sized feds (Large?).</p><p> </p><p> For instance if in the US I have a large fed covering New England, Tristate and the Great Lakes, another large in mid Atlantic and southeast, regional in mid south, mid west and south west. Then small feds could fill in for north east, Puerto Rico and Hawaii, but there isn’t a need to also fit in tiny feds everywhere unless I want some feds to also have a dev territory nearby? Does that make sense?</p>