landxx Modern World Mod

Go into the editor, scroll to Contracts in the dropdown list. You can select Drew's contract, and change it there.

Make a new database folder that looks the same as the default one; as in, it needs to have an Intros and SaveGames folder inside. That's where you put the mdb file you downloaded.

The pictures you put in their own folder in Pictures, not in Databases.

Turns out I was a mega dumby in the sense that I only downloaded the graphics file and not the actual mod.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here there comes the Canada update! this update was done mostly by GDS user Pat666 i only edited few wreslers skills

So

I added 2 companies Internation Wrestling Syndicate and North Shore Pro Wrestling) I also replanned NCW(Northen Championship Wresling).

I've added Their title belts, events, contracts etc. All 3 companies are good to go.

I added Approx; 30 workers to the game world. You won't find 30 graphics in the file, as you database had a couple of graphics already in your files for some of the workers I've created

So overvall now im really happy with Canada they have 7 companies already and good young and veteran wreslers.

landxx Modern World mod on game Trial Version updated on 2020/05/05 -

Small graphics update ( updated)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="fight_kyle_fight" data-cite="fight_kyle_fight" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47538" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just installed the mod, enjoying it so far, just noticed that Braun Strowman is listed as the Money in the Bank title holder</div></blockquote> Great find , thanks !<p> </p><p> - By the Database download link was updated because i edited some wreslers attributes and deleted Ripley contract with wwe only NXT with development contract</p>

One finding from my side:

Wrestlers popularity are in general too High. Example:

Jake Roberts USA 93

Cody USA 88 vs AJ Styles USA 89

Carmela 85

Drew McIntryre USA 95

Think popularities need a massive revamp. Or is there a reason for this? =)

(i remember playing other mods on TEW16 and a wrestler with more than... 80 popularity was already a beast.. +90 must be a legend and so on)

Jake Roberts USA 93

Carmela 85

Drew McIntryre USA 95

(i remember playing other mods on TEW16 and a wrestler with more than... 80 popularity was already a beast.. +90 must be a legend and so on)

It's because of how TEW 2020 is balanced now.

Jake Roberts USA 93

Carmela 85

Drew McIntryre USA 95

Yep for some wreslers its to high will look in to it

Love your mods and the updates.

With the latest patch 2 broadcaster deals were fault:

nxt/usa

nxt/sonyliv

They were booked as WWE deals.

But slowly getting the hang of the booking. Also is Main Event not pre-taped before RAW?

Really good mod, enjoying playing it.

Just a couple of quick things I've noticed that may help with making the mod even better than it already is.

The NJPW schedule needs looking at for future releases. As it's set to a created one, the game generates a tour schedule with new created events the tours are linked to.

It would be better to use a preset schedule and enter the actual tour info for the real events.

Wrestle Kingdom Night 2 was set to the same day as New Years Dash too.

Some of the attributes and popularity could do with reviewing as well.

This is really great. My only issue now is that none of the pictures are assigned. Is it supposed to be that way?

Also, I'd love to see some additions from the south, Georgia specifically. Places like Southern Honor Wrestling and Action Wrestling. They've made a bit of noise recently and plenty of their guys have shown up elsewhere, like in AEW. Alan Angels, AC Mack, Dani Jordyn, Shawn Dean, Joe Black, etc. are guys I'd like to see included. You already have some of the talents on there like Logan Creed and Corey Hollis. I was surprised to not see Angels, Dani, Shawn Dean, Anna Jay, Sunny Daze, and AC Mack, as they all have a decent name or have appeared on AEW.

I would also like to see St Louis Anarchy on there.

I know you're just one man and you can't possibly know about every wrestling promotion. Just some wishful thinking.

Really good mod, enjoying playing it.

Just a couple of quick things I've noticed that may help with making the mod even better than it already is.

The NJPW schedule needs looking at for future releases. As it's set to a created one, the game generates a tour schedule with new created events the tours are linked to.

It would be better to use a preset schedule and enter the actual tour info for the real events.

Wrestle Kingdom Night 2 was set to the same day as New Years Dash too.

Some of the attributes and popularity could do with reviewing as well.

Down the line surely will look into the NJPW would really love who could help with tours start date, end date and the names , and thanks for the info :)

This is really great. My only issue now is that none of the pictures are assigned. Is it supposed to be that way?

Also, I'd love to see some additions from the south, Georgia specifically. Places like Southern Honor Wrestling and Action Wrestling. They've made a bit of noise recently and plenty of their guys have shown up elsewhere, like in AEW. Alan Angels, AC Mack, Dani Jordyn, Shawn Dean, Joe Black, etc. are guys I'd like to see included. You already have some of the talents on there like Logan Creed and Corey Hollis. I was surprised to not see Angels, Dani, Shawn Dean, Anna Jay, Sunny Daze, and AC Mack, as they all have a decent name or have appeared on AEW.

I would also like to see St Louis Anarchy on there.

I know you're just one man and you can't possibly know about every wrestling promotion. Just some wishful thinking.

Hmm All photos should be assigned do you download full pic pack ? as for wreslers will look at them and maybe added and for Promotion i dont think i will add it.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TeamLouie" data-cite="TeamLouie" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47538" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Oh also! 1 Fall Power Factory is now called the Nightmare Factory and it's attached to AEW. It's owned by Cody, QT Marshall, and Ray Lloyd (Glacier)</div></blockquote> Thanks.