The C-Verse Re/Render Project: Episode IV: A New Hope

All these new renders are just absolutely fantastic, King Bison! :)

Let me apologize, in advance, if I bother you with this upcoming request. Please, feel free to say no:)

I just wanted to ask, could you possibly update this render with a full beard? I love it and use it for my figurehead, I just always envisioned him with a full beard.

mP1RV56.jpg

I dont have that specific render anymore but I hope this works as an updated version

YzHKxop.jpga2StyLB.jpg

Decided to just redo all The Barracudas while I was there

Blitz Simpson, Vaughan, Chopper Rourke

ftTOV4f.jpgsM5oHgs.jpglS4N464.jpg

Always happy to see The Barracudas getting some love!

I like that Vaughan looks older too, the longer the CVerse goes on the more we're going to need known guys to start aging lol

Eyebrows look fine to me, another top quality render!

I really like Willr0ck's versions of Tex-Mex, so once again you are making it difficult to choose which pictures to use lol

Thanks! I think they look fine too, I'm getting used to them now and they look so much better than what I had before. Sometimes I feel like the renders are starting to look too much alike, but the eyebrows really give them another element of character. I want to render Houston Handley as well to complete Tex-Mex.

What tool are you using? It may just be me but it looks like the eyebrow hairs are growing in the wrong direction? Not a big deal when you reduce it down to 150x150 but I notice it on the larger image. Again, may just be me. Have you worked with the default G8 fibermesh eyebrows? You can get some pretty impressive results using them and the Colorwerks hair shaders.

Thanks for the feedback, noted about the eybrows. I don't have many skin morphs so I've used the same one for nearly every render, but I had to get a tool to remove the eyebrows from it and then bought a set of eyebrows called "Beauty Brows" because it was half off in the Daz store. It's growing on me, but they're not very customizable so I'll probably grow tired of it eventually.

Coming by today to drop off five more luchadoras from Mexico and Texas. I tried to pay tribute to each of their original renders and in game attributes, like usual--which is a little more challenging without a mask to hide half of their face. Also noticing a lot of the women wrestling in Mexico have red hair. Hah. Here they are!

YUYTC1T.png

sed7JW4.jpg

"Marvelous" Maribel Mercado

W70z2Jf.png

RRyB9gr.jpg

Miss Mexico

circa 90s-00s

T0BlyE1.png

VkcbzZD.jpg

Raquel "100% Rudo" Alvarado

J3WPZx3.png

mYQoZVA.jpg

Elsa Calvo

5tKmK4A.png

uKnv7sF.jpg

Juana Hurricane / Juana Huracán

Check out all of my renders here on my render thread.

Ok I absolutely love the idea of Emo Fonz having a breakdown and becoming a massive heel threat and this is the perfect render for that. Incredible stuff!

Before he was repackaged as Danny Fonzarelli he was Jay Darkness, an acolyte of BLZ Bubb (now known as Tyson Baine in USPW) this render is meant for his former character

Danny looks swole!

Well he is a 6’4 274lber lol so a Brock Lesnar or Bobby Lashley sized individual