Tried 2016 mods for 2020 yet?

Hello all and I hope everyone is safe during this worldwide pandemic. I’m super excited about the new release I’ve been a long time TEW player since the EWR days LOL I figured this was the place for this question.

I play a lot of real world mods not so much the Cornellverse really. I know it literally just was released but I’m curious if anyone has tried converting a 2016 mod into 2020 yet? What are some things that need to be fixed/worked on?

I’m personally using the 97 post screw job mod im 10/11 years in. Ive made many adds to it, so I was going to start working from that base to add the workers I’ve added over the years for a converted 2020 mod.

Just looking for some heads up to things I may need to look at in the editor of this fantastic game. Thank you all happy gaming

• 2 weeks later...
Sadly the one mod I tried to convert errored on me, saying it was made in an early version of 2016 so it couldn't be converted :(

Was it the DOTT 1983 Mod?

That's what Mine said when I tried to convert DOTT. It told me to go to database and "save" tv shows. Went through each show, clicked save. Weirdly it worked.

Playing 1983 mod now. Of course attributes are off as expected, since they were not in 2016.