Super Awesome Modern Picture Pack & More

27 minutes ago, Jaysin said:

Does anyone have the new TNA titles on the grey background yet?

My old grey background? I don't do those anymore I'm afraid.

There is still one belt to be announced, the Knockout tag belts get announced on the 13th.

9 hours ago, IrishGamer99 said:

Here's some i made for my own save. Not as good as the original ones but feel free to use the. :)

TNA Knockouts Championship (Nw).jpg

TNA X-Division Championship (New).jpg

TNA World Tag Team Championships (New).jpg

TNA Digital Media Championship (New).jpg

TNA World Championship (New).jpg

Man, these are amazing, awesome job! I hope you will make one for the Knockouts Tag Titles in this same style, when they unveil them? I thought it will take a while for someone to make quality versions on the grey background, but you KILLED IT! Gonna check out after the Knockouts Tag belts are out. Once again, amazing job man.

Edited by kiray2j
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, kiray2j said:

Man, these are amazing, awesome job! I hope you will make one for the Knockouts Tag Titles in this same style, when they unveil them? I thought it will take a while for someone to make quality versions on the grey background, but you KILLED IT! Gonna check out after the Knockouts Tag belts are out. Once again, amazing job man.

TNA KO Tag Team.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mastasmash said:

Does anyone have a Border City Wrestling logo that would work with the GIF pack?

v70W1oY.jpg

1 hour ago, S_Joker said:

I know this takes time, but is it possible that on a future release we can get original stable logos? 

There are 43 custom stable logos in currently, they're all under zz_Stable__ double underscore while real stables have one. The biggest issue is finding logos to use for new stables so if you have any suggestions please let me know and they can be made. Currently they're all from Destiny emblems or Esports orgs.

yu4NtmU.jpgLEo5U6R.jpgqE9j6I1.jpg3uPYbeC.jpg

2 hours ago, mrcdb said:

I love this pack, but i have a quick quesiont. Do anyone have generic picture for future works on the gif version?

I started working on it so maybe I'll finish it eventually. RWC is setup with future workers to use images from Sabin's free pic pack so I'll need to make sure everything matches and they're not grouped together ethnically so I can't e.g. go through a Japanese rugby team and easily do 30 images. Grabbing the images from various sports is easy, it's just tedious to jump around so I put it off and then forget about it for several months until someone bring it back up.

• Like 3

Is there a chance someone can change the straps in these pics from red to black please, and/or if possible, maybe a second version of the Knockouts Tag Titles with the white strap as well, so it matches the white Knockouts World Title? Thanks in advance!

TNAKOTagTeam.jpg.f1441a05b0e2e3a2c523f0ee6a9d601d.jpg

TNAWorldTagTeamChampionships(New).jpg..jpg

Edited by kiray2j