• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well three years in, what a difference that time makes. Half way through 2023 now, and we're doing great! We've risen to Medium, and I managed to lock down my roster to exclusive written deals, so no more poaching. I also managed to snag Mikey Lau and Jefferson Stardust from SWF, and they've been doing big business for me ever since.

I have also figured out what to do with television, FINALLY. I use TV matches to determine who gets placement on the event cards. I have a sort of bracket system that I've created, where winners remain where they are on the bracket while losers are sent to the bottom.

It makes booking really quick and easy. I can do a TV show in under 5 minutes now.

Likewise, my PPV events are similar. I have three title matches (Coastal Zone, Xtreme and Tag Team) and then four singles matches. The winners of those matches go on to compete for the titles at the next event, with the highest match rating facing the champion, the second highest facing the Xtreme champion and the remaining two facing the tag team champions.

I basically abolished the tag team division in the process. But I'm rubbish at booking tag teams so at least this way the workers are being used.

• 2 weeks later...

CZCW 2030 final (?) Update:

I have just ran my 10th and final ever CZCW Welcome to the coastal zone in this save. I have had so much fun with this save but the past couple of months were a bit slow and I feel I've reached the point where I can't go much further with the company. We're 4th in the world, have two broadcasters and most of the top stars in the world are with us so it feels like the best idea to jump off

that train now and start on a new journey and save. Anyway, for the first time ever Welcome to the Coastal Zone was split into two nights so I have a lot to go over:

Night 1:

Brooke Tyler defeated Ellie De Grazia, Alicia Strong and Kira Lee to become number one contender to the TCC Women's Title and will have that match on night 2. My main gripe here is I needed to do something bigger for Alicia Strong at these events and I didn't which shows why I need to call it now lol-99

Carnage (Frankie Libertine and Will Beaumont) defeated Son of Vengeance and Swipe Romero to retain the CZCW Tag Titles. Carnage injured SoV at the start of the year but once they won the tag titles he returned with a vengeance. Tommy Cornell told SoV that he can't challenge for the titles on his own so he grabbed the nearest guy and said he would be his partner and that just happened to be Swipe Romero who has won three matches in 10 years. Sadly SoV dominates most of the match but in the end Swipe tags himself in, gets hit with one superkick and loses the match. After the match SoV chases Carnage backstage-77

Next up we had a rematch for the Prime Time Title when Air Raid Syren tried to regain her title for the 3rd time against the man that stole it from her last month, Bret Heartbreak. Heartbreak continued his excellent run with the company to date when he made the first successful retain of his title-81

A 6 man tag was after this as Electric Dreamer (Formerly La Arana) teamed with The Right Way to face of with Dreamer's former allies The Reckoning. The Reckoning won the match but only because Dreamer and El Destructor fought off through the crowd-80

We went backstage following this as Son of Vengeance finds Carnage laid out backstage but didn't know who did it. Cornell finds him and says he knows who did it and he will team with him on night 2 in another tag title match.

The Architect was out next with his lackey Onslaught and complained that just two months ago he was CZCW Champion and now he's not even on the biggest show of the year. He issues an open challenge which was accepted by House of Stone II (David and Dan Stone III) and House of Stone won-83

The semi main event was an absolutely huge match as former friends and stablemates James Diaz and Tigre Salvaje Jr went head to head with Tigre Salvaje's career on the line. The two have been brawling back and forth for months after Tigre attacked Diaz following a win over Jack Pryde and Diaz said that he wanted to be the one to finally get rid of Tigre for good. He would find himself unsuccessful however and Tigre lived to fight another day-99

The main event of Night One was for the TCC World Title and it saw Hurakan challenge the current champion Aaron Andrews in one of the biggest CZCW matches ever. Andrews has been champion since January when he dethroned Alicia Strong and Hurakan earned his opportunity the month prior when he won a fatal 4 way against Dreadnought, Strong and Americana Jr to earn this chance. He would take this chance and became the 5th ever person to hold that title-92

Night 2:

Night 2 began with a performance from a band but as they went for an encore Mainstream Jack Pryde came out, destroyed all their instruments and then started mouthing off on the mic. He was interrupted by Naoji Azumi and we got our opening match which Jack Pryde won. I think my biggest dissapointment in this save is never getting Jack to CZCW Title level but his skills never developed enough to give him that chance-97

After The Reckoning and The Right Way feud was reignited yesterday they were given one final match by Tommy Cornell in a loser leaves tag match which The Reckoning won meaning Chris Ball and Romi Yamato had to leave CZCW-75

Up next was an Extreme Title match as Skye Hermosa defended against Zel Quinn. The story was that Quinn was looking at rebounding from his loss in his series with Bret Heartbreak and wanted to redeem himself by winning a record equalling 5th reign with the Xtreme title while Skye Hermosa had made everyone of her challengers tap out over the past 6 months. In the end I went with Zel winning because I realized that all of his reigns with that title had either 0 or 1 defence before he lost it so I planned for him to have a much longer reign this time around before winning it for a record 6th time again at next years show-86

Following on from last night's show Electric Dreamer and El Destructor faced off with Dreamer getting a measure of revenge on The Reckoning-86

As I mentioned in my previous post, Nate DeMarcus attacked tag partner Snap Dragon II and this was revealed last month so tonight we have SD II looking to get revenge when he challenged DeMarcus and Gray for the TCC Tag Titles alongside Americana Jr but sadly they seemed to have little chemistry (Storyline, not actually in-game) so the more experienced tag team walked out still champs-88

After a filler match we had another tag title match as Carnage faced off with SoV and ??? Carnage were in the ring all boastful and mocking until a familiar music played and walking out next to Son of Vengeance was the most dominant CZCW Champion of all time: DREADNOUGHT. The match ended up being more even than many would have thought, mainly because the challengers kept on trying to one-up each other and arguing and this also happened with their managers Dawn Gemmell and Emma Chase as well. In the end though the duo were just too dominant and they walked out the new CZCW Tag Champions. It also happened they had excellent chemistry and the plan was for a very long reign-99

Up next we had the match that was setup yesterday as Brooke Tyler challenged CILL's Coco Malloy for the TCC Women's title and as expected, Brooke walked out the new champion-94

Our semi-main event had the most build of any matches across the two nights and it saw Tommy Cornell Jr facing off with newcomer El Mitico Jr. Back in January Tommy Cornell hyped up the biggest signing in CZCW history but when El Mitico made his entrance he was jumped from behind by Tommy Cornell Jr who claimed that no signing was bigger than him and that this was just another power trip from his dad to undermine him. They went back and forth on the mic for months before finally getting to face off in this match which saw El Mitico Jr pick up the win-99

The main event was a huge one. Lucy Stone-McFly put her CZCW Title on the line against Uprising winner and her Uncle: Edd Stone who in return put the NOTPBW Canadian title on the line as well. Minutes after winning Uprising Edd was joined in the ring by the entire Stone family where he shocked the world by laying out his brother Dan Stone Jr and walking out on the entire family. He then came out the next month and talked about how his family never cared about him and how he was always the black sheep so he would spite them by taking Lucy's title and getting revenge on his dad for kicking him out all those years ago. The next show he went one stop further when he revealed the NOTBPW title and claimed that he was owed that title and that it belonged to him, essentially crowning himself as the champion. After Lucy retained against The Architect that night he would lay her out and made our WTTCZ main event official. Family vs Family for two different world titles. The original plan was for Edd to win here before losing it down the line to Fuyuko Higa but due to Higa's pregnancy plans changed and Lucy ended up retaining her title when she made Edd tap out-100

It's sad to finally end this save but I might come back to it in the future and I left it in a really strong place IMO. Also, I'm now excited for my next save.