Mods by TheWho87 - Real World Updates

In terms of WWE.. I'd take Lashley, MVP and Tamina out. Their contracts aren't being renewed and MVP already made an appearance at a MMA promotion and basically wouldn't acknowledge WWE by name in his promo. Australian wrestler Delta should be signed to WWE. She was signed like a week or two ago. 

Alexander Lev needs to be added to the game. He and Jackson Drake are The Kidz in NWA. Both need to be added to the NWA. La Rosa Negra should be added to NWA. Charity King and Danni Bee need to be added as King Bees. Joe Alonzo is gone from NWA. Sam Leterna is with TNA now. Outrunners are gone. They're AEW now. Cody James is also gone. Can remove Sigmon, Roxy, Elliott Russell, Garrisaon Creed, Matt Cardona, Raven, Chris Adonis, Matt Vine, Madusa as well.

The NWA stuff I posted on the previous page. Surprised none of it was updated.

Edited by Michael Wayne

Remove Raven from MLW and NWA

Add Matt Cardona, Steph De Lander, Xia Brookside to TNA. Add Ryan Nemeth to TNA (remove from AEW). Add Alexander Hammerstone to TNA as Hammerstone

George Iceman needs to be added to the database and put with TNA as The Personal Concierge and managing Ashley Sebera

Remove Yuya Uemura, Morgan Webster, Judas Icarus, James Drake, Zack Gibson, Mark Andrews from TNA. Remove Lio Rush from TNA (add to AEW). Remove Outrunners from NWA (add to AEW)

Jade Chung should be Jade Chung in TNA, not Jennifer Chung

Dirty Dango should be JDC in TNA

Deaner should be Cody Deaner in TNA

Angels should be Alan Angels in TNA

Are you even checking these companies? This is a lot of stuff to have to fix for the next update. This is all the stuff from last update that needed updating. I haven't even gotten to the rest of the companies. This is just WWE, NXT, NWA, and TNA.

Edited by Michael Wayne

2 hours ago, Michael Wayne said:

Are you even checking these companies? This is a lot of stuff to have to fix for the next update. This is all the stuff from last update that needed updating. I haven't even gotten to the rest of the companies. This is just WWE, NXT, NWA, and TNA.

Considering the release of the new game, and the conversation of this mod to that game, and the subsequent changes needed to update the mod to be compatible with that game, there wasn't much point to fix things that would need to be fixed again so the last update was pretty basic.

As for skipping the NWA stuff, I missed that as it was in between that idiot starting an argument, plus I don't tend to get many posts here with suggestions so I forget to check.

48 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

Considering the release of the new game, and the conversation of this mod to that game, and the subsequent changes needed to update the mod to be compatible with that game, there wasn't much point to fix things that would need to be fixed again so the last update was pretty basic.

As for skipping the NWA stuff, I missed that as it was in between that idiot starting an argument, plus I don't tend to get many posts here with suggestions so I forget to check.

I've been making the adjustments (outside of adding new workers) to the datebase, so I can continue posting updates here if you want. Also, I'm doing cuts on a different background (I don't have png's) that I'll share here. If you have an interest in using them for the new release on TEW, I can keep plugging along and share them when I'm caught up. If that's something you're interested in.

Kana.jpg

Kevin Knight.jpg

Miu Watanabe.jpg

Ace Steel.jpg

Edited by Michael Wayne

3 hours ago, Michael Wayne said:

I've been making the adjustments (outside of adding new workers) to the datebase, so I can continue posting updates here if you want. Also, I'm doing cuts on a different background (I don't have png's) that I'll share here. If you have an interest in using them for the new release on TEW, I can keep plugging along and share them when I'm caught up. If that's something you're interested in.

Kana.jpg

Kevin Knight.jpg

Miu Watanabe.jpg

Ace Steel.jpg

I will not be continuing this database in TEW20, if you want to continue it on TEW20 feel free.

I already have my BUMP pack, with an organic pic style, I've put too much time and effort into that to create a whole new pack, but those look good.