willr0ck's 2020 Graphics Thread

6 hours ago, Pteroid said:

With requests open again I’d like to request a logo for my dynasty fed ‘No Pros Wrestling’ (or NoPE). Only real guidelines are it’s pretty low-rent, its product is the unholy lovechild of ZEN and SAW, and the E in the acronym is the W rotated 90 degrees.

Cheers

Do you want any belts to go along with the logo?

5 minutes ago, falling_star said:

Be safe, dude!

Thanks!

48 minutes ago, willr0ck said:

Okay here is what I have so far:

Pteroid
Jaysin
Wretling Machine
falling_star
Jaded
DarK_RaideR
Azzak
lavelluek

That's 8 slots filled out of 10 so 2 more are open.

Also just an fyi, it I you don't hear from me or see any updates itt that means I'm probably without power/internet since we are getting slammed by Hurricane Ian right now.

Dude, hope you and your family stay safe, and your property doesn't get too damaged!

Also - I must resist the urge to create two new profiles...lol

Edited by lavelleuk

3 hours ago, willr0ck said:

Okay here is what I have so far:

Pteroid
Jaysin
Wretling Machine
falling_star
Jaded
DarK_RaideR
Azzak
lavelluek

That's 8 slots filled out of 10 so 2 more are open.

Also just an fyi, it I you don't hear from me or see any updates itt that means I'm probably without power/internet since we are getting slammed by Hurricane Ian right now.

If I remember correctly, you had some requirements as far as being active on the forum. I don't know that I quite meet that, as I tend to lurk a lot and then pop out some fairly low-effort stuff every once in a while, but if you're good with it, I'd love to get on the list. 

And best of luck with the hurricane, dude. 

Edited by ElChorizo

3 hours ago, Jaysin said:

Stay safe bud! 

3 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

Dude, hope you and your family stay safe, and your property doesn't get too damaged!

Also - I must resist the urge to create two new profiles...lol

Thank you for the well wishes! The lights are still on so that's a good thing. Try having to entertain a 7 year old without her cellphone and ipad. It's a nightmare.

3 hours ago, Pteroid said:

Nah, mostly I'm just using random nonsense as belts. I'm running a tag tournament right now where the main prize is a comically oversized meat tenderizer.

So your saying you need some  nonesense stuff. Oh I got plenty of that. Your set is incoming.

48 minutes ago, ElChorizo said:

If I remember correctly, you had some requirements as far as being active on the forum. I don't know that I quite meet that, as I tend to lurk a lot and then pop out some fairly low-effort stuff every once in a while, but if you're good with it, I'd love to get on the list. 

And best of luck with the hurricane, dude. 

The requirements were more so so I could help out the people that support my thread as I figured if I did requests I owed them that, your good to go.  Spot number 9 is yours. 

43 minutes ago, willr0ck said:

So here is the first request, NoPE...

image.png.342aa31c4d6d063b043d26dcf5fba4b6.png

image.jpeg.de3c7b2af4ce56f59812c6297745e80d.jpeg

image.jpeg.736d2bc75508c4399a43d13ce53b0d17.jpeg

And some random nonsense to fight over:

image.jpeg.60952ae497184b122d8a7e56072138d5.jpeg

S Mart Gift Card (Shop Smart, shop S Mart)

image.jpeg.1dc4d1b873be1289f5c972c8446f0f20.jpeg

Meditating Garden Gnome

image.jpeg.4b45ada9f91a6078a5e734d5ffcf0800.jpeg

Grandma's Homemade Pickles

I hope you like it!

Many thanks

Hey @willr0ckIdk if I qualify to get a request (if not that's ok) but I think there is one more spot open? If so I'd like to request a logo for a promotion called: Wrestling Arts Revolution (WAR) 

Also the WAR Grand Champion
WAR X Champion
WAR Tag Team Champion

And a trophy that looks more like a medallion called Spoils of  WAR 

Thanks a lot for all of your work!

3 minutes ago, Adelwolf said:

Hey @willr0ckIdk if I qualify to get a request (if not that's ok) but I think there is one more spot open? If so I'd like to request a logo for a promotion called: Wrestling Arts Revolution (WAR) 

WAR X Champion
WAR Tag Team Champion

I came up with that name ages and ages ago and it's on of my favorite creations. I'm glad I'm not the only one to think of it. I even saw one user here using a logo I had requested made. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Jaysin said:

I came up with that name ages and ages ago and it's on of my favorite creations. I'm glad I'm not the only one to think of it. I even saw one user here using a logo I had requested made. 

That's awesome! It's a great name, it's how I always imagined naming my wrestling promotion if I ever owned one... but it can only happen in TEW 🤣hopefully we'll soon have a new version of the logo to have some great games!

7 hours ago, willr0ck said:

So sorry to hear this Will, please stay safe and if there's anything we can do for you, I'm sure everyone would be willing to help!

2 hours ago, Pteroid said:

Many thanks

No problem, I hope those work for you

1 hour ago, Jaysin said:

Please tell me you remember where you found that because I collect gnomes and I need this 

I found it doing a Google image search, I didn't realize it was for sale honestly. 

46 minutes ago, Adelwolf said:

WAR X Champion
WAR Tag Team Champion

Sure, the 10th slot is all yours.

The powers out here so I'll get back to the requests whenever Duke Energy gets off their ass and gets it turned back on. It may be awhile. 

2 hours ago, Pteroid said:

Many thanks

No problem, I hope those work for you

1 hour ago, Jaysin said:

Please tell me you remember where you found that because I collect gnomes and I need this 

I found it doing a Google image search, I didn't realize it was for sale honestly. 

46 minutes ago, Adelwolf said:

WAR X Champion
WAR Tag Team Champion

Sure, the 10th slot is all yours.

The powers out here so I'll get back to the requests whenever Duke Energy gets off their ass and gets it turned back on. It may be awhile. 

4 minutes ago, azzak said:

So sorry to hear this Will, please stay safe and if there's anything we can do for you, I'm sure everyone would be willing to help!

Thank you, fortunately I grew up in the southeast US so hurricanes are just a part of life here so we are always pretty prepared.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, willr0ck said:

Oh, it's not a collectible or anything. It's the first I've ever seen it and the timing is just off the wall. I recently began meditating to help with stress and negativity and then I see a meditating gnome on a wrestling forum of all places. I've collected gnomes off and on since I was a kid because of the Goosebumps books 😂

On 10/1/2022 at 4:36 AM, Jaysin said:

Oh, it's not a collectible or anything. It's the first I've ever seen it and the timing is just off the wall. I recently began meditating to help with stress and negativity and then I see a meditating gnome on a wrestling forum of all places. I've collected gnomes off and on since I was a kid because of the Goosebumps books 😂

Ha, I remember that book!

Edited by lavelleuk
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, willr0ck said:

If they're anything like Appalachian Power, they wait for three hours after the storm passes before they send out one truck to fix all the lines.

On 9/30/2022 at 11:36 PM, Jaysin said:

Revenge Of The Lawn Gnomes!

On 10/1/2022 at 4:25 AM, lavelleuk said:

Ha that's so cool

Thanks

15 hours ago, The Swanton825 said:

If they're anything like Appalachian Power, they wait for three hours after the storm passes before they send out one truck to fix all the lines.

That's about right, except they have hundreds of trucks just sitting around, doing nothing. I hate utility companies.