willr0ck's 2020 Graphics Thread

15 hours ago, The Swanton825 said:

Oh man, this is so much better than my old ERGO concept!

Nah, they are both equal in their own level of absurdity

8 hours ago, Mecha Kaji said:

Haha! That's a clever idea for a promotion! 

Thanks, I was just having some fun honestly

4 hours ago, Mecha Kaji said:

To be fair though, young and active wrestler lead promotions are canon. CWW springs to mind... before I took it over with an OC...

Makes sense in reality too. I would love to see more tiny/insignificant indies led by young workers in the C-verse. Kind of like how Joey Janela, EC3, and Kota Ibushi IRL have/had their own little promotions.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I've have gotten so much milage between this thread and the Women's mod, as follows:

TCW and MAW - Rebrand

New Companies - WQMMXX, NTJF & 4L (which became LLL or 3L, dropping the "Lovely", as "triple L", like AAA sounds better).

CWW has grown big enough, to rebrand as WCW - World Class Wrestling.

5SSW rebrand reportedly incoming.

On 9/3/2023 at 11:25 AM, Mecha Kaji said:

I've have gotten so much milage between this thread and the Women's mod, as follows:

TCW and MAW - Rebrand

New Companies - WQMMXX, NTJF & 4L (which became LLL or 3L, dropping the "Lovely", as "triple L", like AAA sounds better).

CWW has grown big enough, to rebrand as WCW - World Class Wrestling.

5SSW rebrand reportedly incoming.

Thanks for posting this! I'm glad people are still getting use out of the mods. The last update had such poor download numbers I figured it was finished. ^Everything in the game sounds awesome so far.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, willr0ck said:

Thanks for posting this! I'm glad people are still getting use out of the mods. The last update had such poor download numbers I figured it was finished. ^Everything in the game sounds awesome so far.

Dude seriously, you're work is excellent!

Also I forgot one, CWWF up North as well, run by June Butler, close ties with CWWF.

All this love and the overrated hack doesn't even do event logos!

Honestly Will your add-on and graphics are top notch, hope the low downloads didn't get you down, the activity on here has died down over the last couple of years but I promise those of us still here love and appreciate the work you do!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, ElChorizo said:

I've actually moved to playing FM23 more than TEW, but for most of the last couple of years, this forum was a daily check just to see what new companies you were coming up with, Will, even when other games had my attention. 

Seconded. I think my TEW playtime this year has been in the single digits, but it's still fun to check back and see all this.

On 9/5/2023 at 2:21 AM, Morti said:

I also want to say thank you for extending the enjoyment of my TCW save! Your graphics gave the events and titles new life as I am into year 4! ❤️

On 9/5/2023 at 7:19 AM, Mecha Kaji said:

Dude seriously, you're work is excellent!

Also I forgot one, CWWF up North as well, run by June Butler, close ties with CWWF.

On 9/5/2023 at 10:03 AM, ShikariFC said:

Echoing previous comments, my cverse saves are full of your graphics :)

On 9/5/2023 at 11:17 AM, lavelleuk said:

All this love and the overrated hack doesn't even do event logos!

Honestly Will your add-on and graphics are top notch, hope the low downloads didn't get you down, the activity on here has died down over the last couple of years but I promise those of us still here love and appreciate the work you do!

On 9/6/2023 at 9:46 AM, ElChorizo said:

I've actually moved to playing FM23 more than TEW, but for most of the last couple of years, this forum was a daily check just to see what new companies you were coming up with, Will, even when other games had my attention. 

On 9/6/2023 at 6:47 PM, The Swanton825 said:

Seconded. I think my TEW playtime this year has been in the single digits, but it's still fun to check back and see all this.

Thank you all of you for the kind words! I'm definitely not discouraged our anything like that I just figured some of this stuff like the WMRev mod had run it's course and people had grown tired of it. But no worries, I won't stop making graphics, doing belt requests from time to time and making renders.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 9/7/2023 at 8:35 PM, willr0ck said:

Thank you all of you for the kind words! I'm definitely not discouraged our anything like that I just figured some of this stuff like the WMRev mod had run it's course and people had grown tired of it. But no worries, I won't stop making graphics, doing belt requests from time to time and making renders.

I'm not sure how much I speak for, obviously. But the only reason I haven't downloaded every single thing you've posted this year is because I've been locked into a NJPW save. When it comes time to go back to the Cverse you better believe I'm about to spend about the entire day downloading every singular thing you've done since.

On 9/8/2023 at 5:16 PM, Rhysrob said:

Your women’s rev mod saved the game for me, frankly! Don’t be dissuaded by one thing, you’ve had waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more hits than misses— and it wasn’t even a miss 🥲

On 9/11/2023 at 11:27 AM, Matt_Black said:

Unless there's one I missed (I have taken a break from playing the past two months to work on a recreational writing project), I've downloaded every expansion and loved it. I keep my eyes peeled for more so we can get some willrock goodness for Europe, Australia, and India.

19 hours ago, Mecha Kaji said:

The Women's mod has become a required addition in my household, brilliant ideas and both me and the good lady added more ourselves.

I will still keep watch for more ideas of yours soon (and even a few of my own).

1 hour ago, Peria said:

I'm not sure how much I speak for, obviously. But the only reason I haven't downloaded every single thing you've posted this year is because I've been locked into a NJPW save. When it comes time to go back to the Cverse you better believe I'm about to spend about the entire day downloading every singular thing you've done since.

Thanks again all of you! I appreciate the love. And not to worry, I'll be doing another round of requests once I get a little bit farther along in my diary. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

How much lower, compared to previous versions?

Because I'm totally VPN downloading it as many times as needed to boost those rates and keep you going 😚

Oh it was pretty significant. Like 70-80 downloads compared to 2500. As time has gone by it's up to 200 or so but not to worry. I will release another extension once I get a good idea in my head of what I want to add.

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, willr0ck said:

Been awhile, here's some modern versions of a couple of comapnies from the awesome CV77 mod that @The Blonde Bomber has done a marvelous job updating and taking over. Everyone go over to his thread and give him heaps and heaps of praise! 

image.png.84abd7c0a6fc48dabc0aad6286ce03b7.png

image.jpeg.7713b43fbe267e359a3f9b059f197c48.jpeg

image.jpeg.72369f5e813f69e91f8490a0c35c0c92.jpeg

image.png.e103260d6b5915b119def5b56f2e5ff6.png

image.jpeg.ed7dcc17b65ec5f95803dfa4074b8608.jpeg

image.jpeg.7db7bbfb7535c1bf0facadf49e024348.jpeg

Wild Dream Joshi gives me 5SSW development vibes ...

*anxiously looks to see if requests are open*

21 hours ago, willr0ck said:

Been awhile, here's some modern versions of a couple of comapnies from the awesome CV77 mod that @The Blonde Bomber has done a marvelous job updating and taking over. Everyone go over to his thread and give him heaps and heaps of praise! 

image.png.84abd7c0a6fc48dabc0aad6286ce03b7.png

image.jpeg.7713b43fbe267e359a3f9b059f197c48.jpeg

image.jpeg.72369f5e813f69e91f8490a0c35c0c92.jpeg

image.png.e103260d6b5915b119def5b56f2e5ff6.png

image.jpeg.ed7dcc17b65ec5f95803dfa4074b8608.jpeg

image.jpeg.7db7bbfb7535c1bf0facadf49e024348.jpeg

Amazing work! Love the world that @The Blonde Bomber has expanded upon and love the work you've done to flesh it out with these two logos. Totally could give WDJ a play through now.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Harts4Life said:

Wild Dream Joshi gives me 5SSW development vibes ...

*anxiously looks to see if requests are open*

Well, I suppose I can tackle another round of requests once I'm done re-rendering the SWF roster for the CV77 mod. Why the heck not. I'll mkae sure to give you guys a heads up well before hand.

3 hours ago, Mecha Kaji said:

If there's a TEW 20XX, I'm going to be spending a long loooooong time rewriting the database to fit all of this in and I mean that in the best possible way!!!

Let's all cross our fingers that it's all convertible easily. I dread re-doing the Womens Rev mod.

2 hours ago, Midnightnick said:

Amazing work! Love the world that @The Blonde Bomber has expanded upon and love the work you've done to flesh it out with these two logos. Totally could give WDJ a play through now.

Thanks! The CV77 is brilliant and deserved some updated graphics.

• Like 2