willr0ck's 2020 Graphics Thread

7 hours ago, Vinsmoker said:

That is a backhanded compliment lol

Nonsense, the new NJPW belts are masterpieces. Especially the NJ-Strong one's. (Sarcasm)

4 hours ago, ElChorizo said:

Yeah, I realized after I had already moved on to other things that it was very faint praise. Will deserves better. 

I'll take any praise I can get. Faint or otherwise! Lol

4 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Just a heads up, I finally figured out how to pull off Grimm National Wrestling and use those wonderful logos/belts of yours. The backstory summary alone was two pages. It took a hearty chunk of work on the editor, more than a few test runs but I'm finally booking shows leading up to the diary's start. Thanks for the inspiration ☺️

Awesome! Glad that idea worked... and it was your idea originally if I remember. Now there is onlu one thing left to do -

Post that sumbitch!

On a side note I finished up the graphics for your request from this round based on the details you provided...

image.png.a670a26c86de7de743ad6c953a0b0b2a.png

2049154520_DRBanner.png.a46af46efe55d581e19a6fa57d8a3aa9.png

image.png.e1e006524ca4b7944df37aa67bf044eb.png

image.png.724f09c5f657af9cfab3c9cf13758273.png

image.png.a76123f972a99381d830caf375f942e2.png

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by willr0ck
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

On 10/10/2022 at 7:01 PM, willr0ck said:

I don't do commissions as I just do this because I enjoy it but you are in luck as AFPW is on my re-brand list so you should see some new belts soon after this batch of requests is finished.

Good to hear, i'm a fan of the work you are putting in, especially when some of the graphics are rather old by some of the newer standards.

9 hours ago, willr0ck said:

Nonsense, the new NJPW belts are masterpieces. Especially the NJ-Strong one's. (Sarcasm)

Ok, I actually don't hate NJ-Strong title. It's simple, but works for me. Hell, I've even warmed up to the IWGP Heavyweight Championship over time. It's just inferior to the old title which had a classic style. The new one is good, but just not as good.

On 10/12/2022 at 8:52 PM, PWfan487 said:

Good to hear, i'm a fan of the work you are putting in, especially when some of the graphics are rather old by some of the newer standards.

Thank you!

21 hours ago, falling_star said:

They all look so great, thank you for all the amazing work you do for this community!

Thanks, glad you like how everything turned out!

19 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Digging the BLM-inspired logo, belts look a lot like the ZEN conceptual title though.

I think it's some of my best work.

15 hours ago, ElChorizo said:

Ok, I actually don't hate NJ-Strong title. It's simple, but works for me. Hell, I've even warmed up to the IWGP Heavyweight Championship over time. It's just inferior to the old title which had a classic style. The new one is good, but just not as good.

Well they look better than the WWE stuff, I'll give them that.

Okay, I've already put you through the ringer with GNW and those awesome (blank) images, so going with a hopefully easier task as my request for this round, an edit job on your SouthBeach Pro set.

AkwakNi.jpg

XRxJznH.jpg

BpHMn4v.jpgRY9sOUu.jpg6ZMGGDI.jpg

Very much digging the 80s neon style, but I'd love to add a splash of Hotline Miami on top. Been wondering if it would make for a hardcore or deathmatch promotion, but the more I think of it, I'm getting Gritty Adult Noir/Grindhouse Lucha vibes. Think Lucha Underground, if it was set in an 80s Miami instead of Boyle Heights, with the story revolving around cartel drug wars, masked vigilantes and Miami Vice cops.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, willr0ck said:

Up next we have MMM. I tried to do the logos with the three M's as asked but it ended up looking like a blob when I shrunk down the size so I came up with this one. I hope this works...

image.png.def44a5fb0f23e01d211c874dc3c31f3.png

image.jpeg.b68547944af9ef199fb586c196b4d691.jpeg

image.jpeg.61ab074eee67c24ffb31f4001b144176.jpeg

anyway you can share the .psd files of this?

5 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Okay, I've already put you through the ringer with GNW and those awesome (blank) images, so going with a hopefully easier task as my request for this round, an edit job on your SouthBeach Pro set.

AkwakNi.jpg

XRxJznH.jpg

Very much digging the 80s neon style, but I'd love to add a splash of Hotline Miami on top. Been wondering if it would make for a hardcore or deathmatch promotion, but the more I think of it, I'm getting Gritty Adult Noir/Grindhouse Lucha vibes. Think Lucha Underground, if it was set in an 80s Miami instead of Boyle Heights, with the story revolving around cartel drug wars, masked vigilantes and Miami Vice cops.

This sounds brilliant

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

Haven't check the thread for a few days, once again your work has been excellent!

Thank you!

12 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

AkwakNi.jpg

XRxJznH.jpg

This has piqued my interest

8 hours ago, S_Joker said:

anyway you can share the .psd files of this?

How about a png:

image.png.34aaba5de29c1485f6fd1c4aeb5a4474.png

On 10/16/2022 at 10:02 PM, ElChorizo said:

I like the color you used for the metal on this. Your usual titles look good, but the slightly darker shade gives it a more realistic cast to it. 

Thanks, strangely enough it's actually a green shade.

On 10/19/2022 at 9:31 PM, PWfan487 said:

@willr0ck how long before you plan to take requests, I've been using your BOW British Omega Wrestling stuff in my current game and i had some ideas that I'd like to pitch to you at some point. anyway, best wishes. 

It will probably be while since I've got several requests to finish in this current batch. Check the thread from time to time. I'll post when I want to do another round of requests again before I start taking them.