willr0ck's 2020 Graphics Thread

3 hours ago, The Swanton825 said:

The history nerd in me wants to give you all the awards for the Ancient Greek pottery reference with this.

Thanks! It took me awhile to find something suitable for a trophy. I figured this would fit in perfectly.

2 hours ago, Adelwolf said:

Wow! TBH I never envisioned the logo like this but I love it! The axes give it a really cool look. Awesome job as always.

Thanks, glad you like the logo!

24 minutes ago, Harts4Life said:

If this is the last request in the hopper, does that mean that you're available for more requests?

I'm gong to take a break from requests for a bit but I will open them back up again once I'm ready. I will make sure to post when I'll be taking more requests though so you'll know ahead of time.

On 1/25/2021 at 1:13 AM, willr0ck said:

I will preface this by saying I despise playing as big companies in TEW so I've never really considered doing belts for any of them but I've had so many people ask about them I decided to try and tackle USPW. So here's my take...

scO0z2i.png

KSCDHJh.png

w8crVeM.jpg

xL8duUP.jpgSIibFQY.jpg

fqU9Whv.jpg

cuuT0Bh.jpgGhbxRak.jpg

So I know this goes waaay back (and how much you despise the Big Three Will) but I got so fed up of not having a TV Show logo pop up in the news feed that matched the awesome logo you created, so I attempted to create my own. Thought I'd share here if anyone is interested in it.

USPW2.jpg.55575fed37eb8246414eabf16691b7d3.jpg

I didn't know what font you used, nor was I desperate enough to search for it as personally I can't stand USPW either, and this does the job well enough, in my opinion anyway.

Hope you don't mind me posting this here.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, azzak said:

So I know this goes waaay back (and how much you despise the Big Three Will) but I got so fed up of not having a TV Show logo pop up in the news feed that matched the awesome logo you created, so I attempted to create my own. Thought I'd share here if anyone is interested in it.

USPW2.jpg.55575fed37eb8246414eabf16691b7d3.jpg

I didn't know what font you used, nor was I desperate enough to search for it as personally I can't stand USPW either, and this does the job well enough, in my opinion anyway.

Hope you don't mind me posting this here.

Not at all, please feel free to post whatever you make if you want. I'm sure the community would be happy to use any events or tv logos etc. I think it looks good. Font definitely doesn't need to match. Plus I've definitely forgotten that font anyway it's been so long.

• Like 2

Here's the last of the Battle Angels belts...

The Battle Princess National Crown

image.png.16a7d9ad0597017cb0bb58b4ac8e7097.png

image.jpeg.f248392fd881f985b429394358c16ed9.jpeg

The Battle Angel Global Television Crown (I love the absurdity of this belt)

image.png.fd2dd2042cbb711a0120b781d41698c1.png

image.jpeg.f7539e45ea783b2916f26df94d9941bf.jpeg

The Hearts Of Battle Maximum Determination Cup

image.jpeg.0a566e8d50443f440ac8d88ae5506db4.jpeg

The Battle Star Global Climax League

image.jpeg.210a721b0322273630c87499618d3f0c.jpeg

The Sisters Of Battle Best Of The Best Global Tag League

image.jpeg.b38055f246533b9b3ddcd4cc063ae9b4.jpeg

• Like 12