willr0ck's 2020 Graphics Thread

1 hour ago, hailthebulldog said:

The APWF logo looks awesome, and I can't wait for the belts. I have a question, and I know it was from TEW 2016, but I was looking through my pictures and I found this TWL Boot Trophy, I for the life of me can not read what it says after "King of..." I was hoping you could tell me. Thank you, and great work as always.

lvSkRPL.jpg.5e679fd43ca4456758d84101c977accc.jpg

I believe that is King Of The Rodeo

11 hours ago, Hustle1313 said:

Anyway we could get some TWL Events and a Cowboy Hat style Trophy? also maybe a secondary title?

I don't do event logos but if you check the board there are a few creators who do. Currently I am not accepting requests but if I ever decide to revisit TWL I might do a secondary title if I can find the old files for it. 

• Like 1

On 11/27/2022 at 9:20 PM, The Blonde Bomber said:

Can you do the tri state title for APWF too? I love these. The junior title makes me want to add a history for it. 

Yeah, I made one and a womens title too. 

19 hours ago, GnEric said:

Love the APWF stuff, I was about to start a save with a rebooted APWF so this timing is fantastic. Spectacular work as always willr0ck.

Thanks, glad you like the set!

9 hours ago, The Swanton825 said:

I've never been big on APWF (mostly because Terry Lambert as owner is a headache and a half), but that set is definitely making me reconsider.

Just reboot them in 2022 and you can hand pick your owner. That would probably be more enjoyable. Or if you really want to challenge yourself make Big Smack Scott your owner and try to get to turn into a positive influence. It's the TEW version of hard mode.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, willr0ck said:

Just reboot them in 2022 and you can hand pick your owner. That would probably be more enjoyable. Or if you really want to challenge yourself make Big Smack Scott your owner and try to get to turn into a positive influence. It's the TEW version of hard mode.

APWF 2022 - We swear to God we learned from last time!

1 hour ago, willr0ck said:

Here is a company I've been wanting to rebrand for awhile now but I've never seemed to create a logo that I've liked enough. I think I've finally found one that I am happy with.

image.png.52600fb46a3d704fd2eba36eb68e9164.png

image.jpeg.9c8d5b8c6a43e6ffd345d2bb0e6576af.jpeg

image.jpeg.4ea248eabd50d0c933fb665159653a8e.jpeg

Dear Lord, I can feel my inner Wyoming redneck coming out just looking at those guns! I can't stop i- YEEHAW! We're bringing real American high flying to them sissy Brits!