willr0ck's 2020 Graphics Thread

I guess it's been awhile since I've posted anything in here. I've been on a bit of a re-rendering spree. So finally here is the full set for MHW...

image.png.f07ecbe7929b05b48bf7b78901cd4de3.png

image.png.60bfe32cd7ecc22bf220d512051a4f88.png

image.jpeg.eeb1ccf46a2feefd5b6d9660cab3b641.jpeg

image.jpeg.0b5f23c4942ecf6dd7957afaebd49961.jpeg

image.png.46098b8796985c306d6b6aa4f44f1056.png

image.jpeg.d1fed25e90fd2e8a0a0b452ed7f65d31.jpeg

MHW Campeonato del Mundo

image.png.8dfb4e615fbc3ce92ffe1a121d8a1e5e.png

image.jpeg.76fe9f1956db6af324d82f6024f7a802.jpeg

MHW Campeonato de Mexico

image.png.c1532a086b297560b19a6c9149dadcfa.png

image.jpeg.ee500f510e792a3715dda7d87653f596.jpeg

MHW Campeonatos de Parejas

image.png.d51a9d9ab66a4750bb29fe3ecb5c98be.png

image.jpeg.b8f265bf13ff7160afa3ab56f67d5930.jpeg

MHW Campeonatos de Trios

• Like 6

Also I guess it's time to do some more requests. I've got six more re-renders to do to complete EX2010 so I'll be finishing those first but if you want me to fill a request then be on the lookout for me to post later this week when I will begin to accept them. As always I'm limiting thme to five at a time to avoid getting a giant backlog of belts to do.

This time around I'll do 3 titles per set and a women's title and a tournament trophy or women's tag titles.

If you're requesting an all women's promotion then I'll do 3-4 main belts and a tournament trophy or 3 main belts and 2 tournament trophies.

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, willr0ck said:

Also I guess it's time to do some more requests. I've got six more re-renders to do to complete EX2010 so I'll be finishing those first but if you want me to fill a request then be on the lookout for me to post later this week when I will begin to accept them. As always I'm limiting thme to five at a time to avoid getting a giant backlog of belts to do.

This time around I'll do 3 titles per set and a women's title and a tournament trophy or women's tag titles.

If you're requesting an all women's promotion then I'll do 3-4 main belts and a tournament trophy or 3 main belts and 2 tournament trophies.

This is exciting. Hopefully I can make the cut this time. I have some ideas.

Edited by Jaysin

1 hour ago, willr0ck said:

I've always pretty a big fan of your work so even if I don't make the cut I can't wait to see what you come up with for others. From your ALF logo, to your South Beach logo, to the PSW logo all are great. I think for personal use the Southern Class Championship Wrestling is my favorite just because I like that promotion in general. 

10 hours ago, willr0ck said:

Grand! Your work is always stellar and I've got an idea I hope others here would like the sound of.

10 hours ago, willr0ck said:

I guess it's been awhile since I've posted anything in here. I've been on a bit of a re-rendering spree. So finally here is the full set for MHW...

¡Asombroso! ¡Gracias!

23 hours ago, Jaysin said:

This is exciting. Hopefully I can make the cut this time. I have some ideas.

I'm glad you are excited and I'm sure you will make the cut.

22 hours ago, Stennick said:

I've always pretty a big fan of your work so even if I don't make the cut I can't wait to see what you come up with for others. From your ALF logo, to your South Beach logo, to the PSW logo all are great. I think for personal use the Southern Class Championship Wrestling is my favorite just because I like that promotion in general. 

Thank you! Glad you like the SCCW logo set.

13 hours ago, Mecha Kaji said:

Grand! Your work is always stellar and I've got an idea I hope others here would like the sound of.

¡Asombroso! ¡Gracias!

I look forward to seeing what you can come up with.

De nada

On 6/10/2023 at 5:18 AM, willr0ck said:

Great news! Thx

I guess it won't be a problem since there is not much difference, but would you be open to accept an Alliance request instead of a company? 

6 hours ago, Wrestling Machine said:

Great news! Thx

I guess it won't be a problem since there is not much difference, but would you be open to accept an Alliance request instead of a company? 

Yeah, that's cool. Same thing pretty much graphics wise. (Crosses fingers it's not the COTT because they are a giant bag of suck)

I'm always looking for a nice opportunity to rip on the COTT!

• Haha 1

On 6/9/2023 at 10:18 PM, willr0ck said:

Great news! Would you be open to create more titles for a request you previously did? 

1 hour ago, Croquemitaine said:

Hey, put some respect on my International Junior Light-Heavyweight Catering and Makeup Trios Championship title!

"Woohoo, now I'm only three divisions away from challenging for the World Universal Intercontinental Intergalactic Light Middle Cruiserweight All Action 24-7 Streetfight King Of The Jobbers Championship" - Crash Lewis

• Haha 2

Don't know why, but today I decided to revisit this thread from the first page, and that is how I discovered that there is a reaction limit because of how many of willr0ck's posts I was liking.  Just wanted to say that willr0ck your work is amazing and I look forward to whatever work you do in the future.

21 hours ago, willr0ck said:

"Woohoo, now I'm only three divisions away from challenging for the World Universal Intercontinental Intergalactic Light Middle Cruiserweight All Action 24-7 Streetfight King Of The Jobbers Championship" - Crash Lewis

This might not seem so funny to you after requests open...

I'm just sayin'  🤷‍♂️

16 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

Whole set is great so far, but that TV logo really stands out for some reason! Fantastic stuff as always!

Than you!

14 hours ago, Wrestling Machine said:

TV logo is excellent!! 

Thanks, glad you like it!

9 hours ago, KyTeran said:

Don't know why, but today I decided to revisit this thread from the first page, and that is how I discovered that there is a reaction limit because of how many of willr0ck's posts I was liking.  Just wanted to say that willr0ck your work is amazing and I look forward to whatever work you do in the future.

Yeah, I thought it was strange when I saw that I had 63 notifications, lol. Thanks for the likes though!

2 hours ago, azzak said:

I feel like you're setting a dangerous precedent here...

(great work as per usual!!!)

Oh god I hope not! Actually I might bang out a tv logo when the mood strikes from time to time. (Still no on event logos though)

1 hour ago, Croquemitaine said:

This might not seem so funny to you after requests open...

I'm just sayin'  🤷‍♂️

Nah, it will still be funny, where else are you going to get someone to make you a National Midwest Western Central Eastern States North American Freedom Murica' Freedom  Eastern Central Time Heavy Middle Light Weight Ladder On A Pole No Escape Barbed Wire No Rope Cage Match Championship

• Like 1

A couple more belts for OCW (Btw, I envisioned this company being in either Texas, Arkansas or Oklahoma as on no map ever in the history of map making has New Mexico been located in the Mid South. Just sayin')...

image.png.7314baa9a7e63231e029b164c1d561bb.png

image.jpeg.8a829fd1880e27ff1911a84d8e638c9e.jpeg

OCW Southern Tag Team Championship

image.png.2307aec02443dedbd84b64d68ad9a769.png

image.jpeg.4ecf57a701ca6918b98dd4f61a5a11bd.jpeg

OCW Tex-Arkana Television Championship

• Like 10

Almost forgot, just so you guys have plenty of heads up, requests will open up Friday at 9am EST. (That's 8am CST, 7am MST, 6am PST, 2pm BST,  or whatever time it is where you live when it's 9am EST)

First five people who post after 9am EST get the first five slots. Here's what you get - 

A logo and banner

3 titles per set and a women's title and a tournament trophy or women's tag titles. (Alliance titles are fine)

• Like 8