willr0ck's 2020 Graphics Thread

3 hours ago, Wrestling Machine said:

9AM EST! I'm cashing in!

spacer.png

Alliance Name: All-Pacific Wrestling Alliance
(just to give some context, it's an alliance for American, Canadian, Mexican and Japanese companies)

Title 1: All-Pacific championship
Title 2: All-Pacific Tag
Title 3: All-Pacific Trios
Title 4: All-Pacific Women's
Trophy 1: Peak of The Pacific (single-elimination tournament)

Thx 😁 P.S. That WrestleWorld logo slaps!!!

So, basically a more international version of the COTT. I guess bingo halls in other countries need love too. 

Just kidding 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, d12345 said:

Dang did I miss the requests?

I wanted to ask for a COTT logo in a world where the COTT promotions come together to form one mid-sized fed (similar to modern-day NWA irl).

image.png.faa7e2b083e97c483ac6dfcb8d1c8c1d.png

Here's a COTT logo. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

On a serious note, I'll take more requests once I finish up these so don't worry. You'll have a chance to torture me with a COTT request if you like.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, willr0ck said:

image.png.faa7e2b083e97c483ac6dfcb8d1c8c1d.png

Here's a COTT logo. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

On a serious note, I'll take more requests once I finish up these so don't worry. You'll have a chance to torture me with a COTT request if you like.

For every Dragon Gate promotion there must also be a 2020's NOAH to balance out the quality.

• Haha 1

On 6/16/2023 at 3:54 PM, willr0ck said:

Sure, sometimes it won't let you send me DM's on here but feel free to try. If that doesn't work you can hit me up on Discord if you like.

Willr0ck#2129

I'll find you on Discord-- just so you know, it says you can't receive messages so maybe it's a setting somewhere?

9 hours ago, Wrestling Machine said:

Woah! Like them, expecially side plates with 4 countries represented! Thx 

Awesome, glad you like them! Should have the rest done today to tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Rhysrob said:

I'll find you on Discord-- just so you know, it says you can't receive messages so maybe it's a setting somewhere?

Cool, just hit me up there. I'm not sure what's up with that. I'll see if I have it set to not receive messages for some reason. 

5 hours ago, Dragon97 said:

Just throwing it out there but a Trios title for your TCW set would be amazing 👀

I no longer have the psd files for that set but in the custom graphics request thread someone should be able to frankenstein together a trios title with all the other belts I made

2 hours ago, Jaysin said:

If it's not too late, could I add that I request chains on some or all of my belts? I love the way they look

Yeah sure, I can add some chains(Don't let me forget when I get to your request please)

1 hour ago, Mecha Kaji said:

Dammit! I missed it! I was away with the goodlady.

I hope you do something like this again someday, I had a good idea in mind I alluded to before. Such is life. 😅

No worries, I will take another round of requests once I complete these so keep that idea fresh in your head.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jaysin said:

This is me reminding you about chains per your request 😝

I'm very excited to see what you come up with. 

Thanks, I'll tell you now that most creators would take the easy way out and just copy the AEW logo based on what you provided but you guys deserve better than that. 

I've said too much.

• Haha 2