Random screenshot thread

Just started a save in the 2022 AltCverse mod the second day this happens.

image.png.5e59ee02fb4752e8d546e5eba9dc19a0.png

No build up, no storyline, just Chess Maniac losing his mask in a match with Jesus Chavez in a Campeonato de Menor title match.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

image.thumb.png.ef6d51dd5b9985b83a767c338b725c5e.png

She doesn't seem to like wrestling very much...

Of the 5 years that she's been signed, she has been active on the roster for 23 months, so slightly under two years. 

Edited by MadsMC
  • Haha 3

image.thumb.png.c40b88462007349d9e881fa6d20f2d26.png

Catherine Quine was the first woman that I hired in my current HGC save, and I've been building up her popularity for the last 3 years. It's paid off heavily, as I've built a Women's Division around her, and she is now the most over superstar (male or female) on my roster, surpassing even Sam Strong. 

• Like 5

image.thumb.png.af4d4fd94387a9d727dede8d6414a1e4.png

Complete match history of Liberty as HGC World Heavyweight Champion. HGC has now entered the era of Tommy Cornell. Liberty's reign is hands down one of my favourites to book. 

Screenshot(148).thumb.png.93820cccec7187459d0576b1f677b9ff.png

Screenshot(149).thumb.png.583386a7ad0560a3ddf6a1af2291dfba.png

Decided to quickly open up my CWA save, and I was looking through various wrestlers, and was reminded of some of my other favourite reigns, in particular Donte Dunn and Aaron Knight. Aaron Knight's has had two reigns that have gone over a year, and this was Donte Dunn's first title reign. Booking all three of these wrestlers' title reigns genuinely came so easily to me.

(Not relevant, but I'm planning on having Dunn and Knight compete against each other for my CWA '20 endgame - Dunn wins it from Knight while they're both faces, Knight turns heel and wins it back, and then Dunn wins it to completely settle the score.)

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.7b3d505e6e5bb72e6016de3ff0419cc5.png

Yeah, Brooke deserves this Icl. Her match catalogue is insane, and her ability to carry anyone to a 70+ rated match is so rare. Third time winning female wrestler of the year, and was 18th overall, Second highest overall ranking for a female wrestler ever in one of my saves. (The only other female wrestler to be ranked higher was my character in a different save, and she was ranked at #3 overall.)

image.thumb.png.949ceee0d7b100a497288f4f011c470e.png

Also want to flex this off a bit. She missed a whole year of action, missed 7 months of this year, and was only active for 5 months, but still managed to be the 13th highest woman, and 125th overall. If you haven't taken a chance on Lauren Easter, or pushed her yet, trust me and push her. You won't regret it. Probably going to put CWA to bed until TEW IX, but this is such a great way to close off this save.  

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/17/2024 at 11:52 AM, mjmiller2010 said:

Never seen this one before. Is there any sort of effect?

Screenshot (31).png

She will be going through "Personal Issues" (I think the that's the name of the attribute), you won't see it if you look at her profile, but you will see it if you go into her attributes in the editor.

I don't know why it's "hidden" as it generates a news story.

YESSS FINALLY!

After over four years of playing this TNA save I have had so much fun with, I have finally gotten a 100 rated match! I have had nine matches rate 99 and was getting a bit aggy, I just really wanted to break through to the big 100 and now I am so happy to have broken through with this awesome tag team main event :) 

The show itself rated 99, my best ever show. So happy right now :D

BDKmeUH.jpeg

• Like 2