TEW 2020 Small Questions Thread

What road agent instructions would you give for a puro strong-style brawl, a la Suzuki vs. Danielson? When I read wild brawl, I think of Attitude Era quasi-hardcore, or Vader vs. Cactus Jack. Not chop battles and the like.

It's best to think about what the Match Aims actually do instead of your pre-conceived notions about what they are in reality.

For example, when TEW 2016 came out people constantly said "Well shouldn't ALL matches have a story? That's so dumb..." and then people started saying "Well... no this match is a good example of what the match aim is trying to replicate..."

In the game, "Storytelling" is simply a normal match where the workers don't try as hard, and prevents the crowd from going crazy. That's the purpose of running of them.

Try getting out of the mindset that the match aims are what they say they are, and you won't be shackled by their descriptions, but rather what they actually do in the game.

Edit: Also "Regular" matches are pretty sweet, as well.

I'm playing as a Medium sized company and looking at doing a brand split.

I wanted to have 2 'A' Shows and keep my existing B show.

Im getting the message that no Broadcasters feel i can sustain 3 shows at the same time. Is there any way around this or is this hard programmed?

I cant even change my B show to an A Show as i have existing Broadcasting deals in place.

Hey!

If a tag team doesn't click, isvit possible to make them click if they have a lot of match together?

Eventually the bonus from experience will negate the negative for chemistry, and then with even more experience, it will start to be a positive despite the chemistry.

I believe it starts in the 40-50 experience range, so that’s nearly a year of work if they have a match weekly.

Hey!

If a tag team doesn't click, isvit possible to make them click if they have a lot of match together?

Yes, I don't remember exactly the number, but with a certain amount of tag team experience, the bad chemistry is negated. You don't get positive chemistry, but you do get a bonus for tag team experience. Just gotta work through it.

I'm playing as a Medium sized company and looking at doing a brand split.

I wanted to have 2 'A' Shows and keep my existing B show.

Im getting the message that no Broadcasters feel i can sustain 3 shows at the same time. Is there any way around this or is this hard programmed?

I cant even change my B show to an A Show as i have existing Broadcasting deals in place.

As far as I'm aware, your only options are either go up in size or start your own broadcaster.

Auto Booker isn't booking the whole show. I have plenty of workers. Any idea what might be the problem?

I believe is working as it's supposed to do. The auto booker is booking the whole show, it's using all the time avaible. It's not a priority to use everyone, the same that happen with the ai for the other companies (even if they are not the exactly same thing IIRC.)

I believe is working as it's supposed to do. The auto booker is booking the whole show, it's using all the time avaible. It's not a priority to use everyone, the same that happen with the ai for the other companies (even if they are not the exactly same thing IIRC.)

No. It's only using about half the time available.

No. It's only using about half the time available.

Then the only other thing that i can think of is about your roster not having the right criteria the auto booker is searching, maybe the people it's not using are all unimportant? Sorry I don't really know i never use it. Hoping someone else can help you.

Then the only other thing that i can think of is about your roster not having the right criteria the auto booker is searching, maybe the people it's not using are all unimportant? Sorry I don't really know i never use it. Hoping someone else can help you.

That could be it. I'm using Tverse and running The Puppet Master with a new fed.

I've just started a 2013 save with TNA, and they have OVW as a company they can send developmental workers to. They have some people down there on developmental deals right now, but when I look at my finances it doesn't look like I'm paying their contracts? Do I not pay it unless I bring them to the TNA roster?

I've just started a 2013 save with TNA, and they have OVW as a company they can send developmental workers to. They have some people down there on developmental deals right now, but when I look at my finances it doesn't look like I'm paying their contracts? Do I not pay it unless I bring them to the TNA roster?

What are their developmental deals? Monthly or per appearance? You pay them if they are contracted to you even for developmental, but if they are set up on a written deal but paid per appearance instead of monthly, you could be seeing that.

What are their developmental deals? Monthly or per appearance? You pay them if they are contracted to you even for developmental, but if they are set up on a written deal but paid per appearance instead of monthly, you could be seeing that.

They're all on monthly deals.