TEW 2020 Small Questions Thread

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="NarrZiss" data-cite="NarrZiss" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Quick question because I can't find it anymore<p> </p><p> Was the option to choose the highest potential of a worker turned off in the editor (from the main menu)? Normally it was always near Loyalty.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It's now part of the "Skills" screen and can be individualised for each categor. Plus there is also the "Prodigy" Attribute</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="d12345" data-cite="d12345" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>C-Verse question: how do you pronounce Moroi and Babau ? <p> </p><p> Is it Moe-roy or Moe-wa</p><p> Is it ba-bow ?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I've always done Moe-roy and Ba-bow.</p>

Do any of the Mods/render threads have an X division tag belt? I don't feel the need to reinvent the wheel for my game it it already exists.

Also, Spencer Spade is now my 3rd most popular and very close to taking away the top spot. Once he does, the only objections that the game will have to him being figurehead are the he is currently heel, and he's better as a heel.

I planned to turn him face anyway.

A few questions:

1) Would being better as heel deter you from making him figurehead?

2) can workers learn to be a better face (or heel for that matter)?

3) Once he takes the top spot in popularity and gets a turn and momentum as a face, should I wait to pad his popularity, or is it safe to make him figurehead (basically, is there a penalty if he goes back and forth in the top 2-3 spots?)

4) what else should I know?

And last but not least... Merry Christmas

Do any of the Mods/render threads have an X division tag belt? I don't feel the need to reinvent the wheel for my game it it already exists.

Also, Spencer Spade is now my 3rd most popular and very close to taking away the top spot. Once he does, the only objections that the game will have to him being figurehead are the he is currently heel, and he's better as a heel.

I planned to turn him face anyway.

A few questions:

1) Would being better as heel deter you from making him figurehead?

2) can workers learn to be a better face (or heel for that matter)?

3) Once he takes the top spot in popularity and gets a turn and momentum as a face, should I wait to pad his popularity, or is it safe to make him figurehead (basically, is there a penalty if he goes back and forth in the top 2-3 spots?)

4) what else should I know?

And last but not least... Merry Christmas

I believe the Thunderverse has it, and others as well. My picture folder is bloated, but it is under the "Generic" titles name.

I think the "Better as" is an attribute, so I'm not sure if that's something that can ever change.

I think the game will tell you if it objects to him becoming a figurehead - you might have to wait to pad his popularity since I know one of the "dings" is for other workers being more over. I have never used a figurehead so I can't be certain.

Any long term complications from wrestling with "Chronic Upper Back Pain"? Both of my workers have performances greatly affected by it, and obviously it is a minor injury...just takes a LONG time to go away. I don't want to park both of these for extended periods of time but don't want to hurt their chances in the future by having them wrestle through it constantly.

Probably been asked a thousand times over, but why are some of my workers being penalised for inconsistency? One of them who had the note has 87 consistency stat, so I don't believe its that? Only thing i can think is recent win/loss record.

The handbook suggests that consistency works like a probability - so, unless you have a consistency of 100, there is always a chance that you'll have an off night. If you're seeing it frequently with high numbers, though, there might be something else.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="azzak" data-cite="azzak" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Probably been asked a thousand times over, but why are some of my workers being penalised for inconsistency? One of them who had the note has 87 consistency stat, so I don't believe its that? Only thing i can think is recent win/loss record.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If your workers average 80 consistency and you have 16 people wrestling, you're going to average 3 inconsistent dings a show (all things being equal).</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="eayragt" data-cite="eayragt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If your workers average 80 consistency and you have 16 people wrestling, you're going to average 3 inconsistent dings a show (all things being equal).</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ah right okay. What's the math behind this? Would be good to know to try get optimum performances and/or mitigate inconsistency into matches that don't matter.</p>

Just wondering if you can edit something to make all compainies less profitable? Was thinking of editing money recieved for PPVs or shows but can't work out how.

The only way I have seen suggested was to create an ERA and make the TV/ppv ratings lower. (How much I guess might take some tinkering depending on what you want)

I'm sorry if this has been asked elsewhere, I'm not even sure what phrase to search for... I just bought this game yesterday, and I'm looking for a screen that was in 2016 where a worker would say "I think I should be competing for XYZ title." Is that still present in 2020, and if so, where can I find it?

Has it been brought up that, when you manually raise a PC from "bare bones" to "medium", you pay waaaay less than directly choosing 'medium'. I think it's a 6 million difference even. Is that the price you pay for laziness? :p

Your math includes the initial cost of starting a 'bare bones' PC and 'adding' from there, correct? Just so this is clear.