EMLL - Lucha Underground for CornellVerse

You know, I briefly fired up an EMLL save, and one of the Hidden Gems was Soda De La Uva Junior. And now I have a desire to put at least one goofball on the roster just for the odd tonal shift every now and then.

I have an image of someone like Samael getting all 3 rings, nearly gaining ultimate power to rule the multiverse when...

"You COULD have ultimate power, but wouldn't you rather have a refreshing grape-flavored beverage."

Like how supervillains are occasionally defeated by Hostess Fruit Pies.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a question- I'm giving EMLL a spin, and I'm getting a message that Dolphin Master's Aquatic Super Hero gimmick "Isn't Suitable For a Tecnico". Is that coming up for anyone else? Also, man, WHAT?

It's preset in the editor. Definitely seems weird. Maybe an oversight? I'd ask about it in the tech support forum.

• 2 months later...

So I'm considering ideas for the various characters in EMLL. For the Kingdom of Blood I'm thinking of bringing Dreadnought into the company and having him be Death Head's muscle, to terrorize the company. Styx would be the other member, having retrieved Dreadnought for Death's Head.

What does everybody think?

So I'm considering ideas for the various characters in EMLL. For the Kingdom of Blood I'm thinking of bringing Dreadnought into the company and having him be Death Head's muscle, to terrorize the company. Styx would be the other member, having retrieved Dreadnought for Death's Head.

What does everybody think?

It could work. I personally added Styx and Wraith to Guerrero Muerto's Apostles of Death.

I know in LaEstrella's (the forum poster not the cverse character) EMLL diary The Kingdom of Blood is a place one of the dimensions I forget who his second person from The Kingdom of Blood is. In my game it is just a faction not from a specific place, and Death's Head has been recruiting from within EMLL, his goal is to combine the rings of power. He has Destiny and he helps La Bestia Morada get the ring of Chaos. And now after a freak injury He is convincing Power Man to be the holder of the ring of life, to both heal himself and grow stronger.

It could work. I personally added Styx and Wraith to Guerrero Muerto's Apostles of Death.

I know in LaEstrella's (the forum poster not the cverse character) EMLL diary The Kingdom of Blood is a place one of the dimensions I forget who his second person from The Kingdom of Blood is. In my game it is just a faction not from a specific place, and Death's Head has been recruiting from within EMLL, his goal is to combine the rings of power. He has Destiny and he helps La Bestia Morada get the ring of Chaos. And now after a freak injury He is convincing Power Man to be the holder of the ring of life, to both heal himself and grow stronger.

I haven't fully thought out all my ideas yet, aside from the one already mentioned. Guerrero Muerto is going to be leading the rudo members of the Hellscape though as he's either the leader of the place or very high up in the pecking order. Cyclops is recruiting Fantasma for the good guys, as he's trying to rally all the good guys against the threat of Guerrero's crew and the Kingdom of Blood.

Demon King is a bit of a wild card in all this as nobody's sure what to make of this good guy calling himself a king of demons. Captain Lucha doesn't trust the guy and the Bandido family believe his heart is in the right place but he sucks at PR.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MightyDavidson" data-cite="MightyDavidson" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48020" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I haven't fully thought out all my ideas yet, aside from the one already mentioned. Guerrero Muerto is going to be leading the rudo members of the Hellscape though as he's either the leader of the place or very high up in the pecking order. Cyclops is recruiting Fantasma for the good guys, as he's trying to rally all the good guys against the threat of Guerrero's crew and the Kingdom of Blood.<p> </p><p> Demon King is a bit of a wild card in all this as nobody's sure what to make of this good guy calling himself a king of demons. Captain Lucha doesn't trust the guy and the Bandido family believe his heart is in the right place but he sucks at PR.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I added Cyclops and El Hijo Del Fantasma to a Tecnico faction with Dolphin Master and Captain Lucha. I have a lot of factions I'll list them here. I also turned Demon King very early on.</p><p> </p><p> Tecnico Stables</p><p> </p><p> Héroes del Multiverso</p><p> Capitán Lucha</p><p> Cíclope</p><p> Delfín Maestro</p><p> El Hijo Del Fantasma</p><p> </p><p> Sociedad del Tiempo</p><p> Rey Soldado</p><p> El Luchador Valiente</p><p> El Viajero (Kamikaze)</p><p> </p><p> Los Arácnidos</p><p> Escorpión</p><p> Tarántula</p><p> Típula (Gringo Star)</p><p> Ácaro (Ant-Man)</p><p> </p><p> La Llama Eterna</p><p> Pyromaniac</p><p> Amazing Fire Fly</p><p> Pájaro Del Fuego</p><p> Fuego Fantastico</p><p> </p><p> Rudo Factions</p><p> </p><p> Reino de Sangre</p><p> Cabeza de la Muerte</p><p> La Bestia Morada</p><p> Hombre Poderoso</p><p> </p><p> Apóstoles de la Muerte</p><p> Guerrero Muerto</p><p> Calavera</p><p> Hellfire</p><p> Styx</p><p> Wraith</p><p> </p><p> Culto del Dios Serpiente</p><p> Rey Serpiente</p><p> El Serpiente</p><p> Cobra</p><p> Rattler (Red Rascal)</p><p> </p><p> Ejército Demonio</p><p> Rey Demonio</p><p> Screamer</p><p> El Hijo Del Mephisto</p><p> Hellspawn 666</p><p> Slayyer</p><p> </p><p> Levantamiento de la Oscuridad</p><p> Samael the Accuser</p><p> Malefic</p><p> Charon</p><p> Trickster</p><p> </p><p> El Asilo</p><p> Hysteria</p><p> Delirium</p><p> Distrubed</p><p> Phobia</p>