Give Me Rules For A Game - Re-Rebooted

Rebooking the Invasion

Hi everyone

I'm going to have a go at rebooking the invasion in 2001, with the real rosters (no Turner contract buy outs until they expire).

Can I get some rules please? Especially ones that'll force me to book differently to real life.

Hi everyone

I'm going to have a go at rebooking the invasion in 2001, with the real rosters (no Turner contract buy outs until they expire).

Can I get some rules please? Especially ones that'll force me to book differently to real life.

Keep the team: Make the storyline compelling with what you have and build credible stars. No WWF stars can defect to the Alliance and vice versa with the only exceptions being Eddie Guerrero and Chris Jericho.

Give the people what they want: People's Champion vs People's Champion. Rock vs DDP. Make it happen at one of the big 4 PPV's in the main event.

Doesn't work for me, brother: Should you still be playing when Hogan's contract comes up, you still can't book Austin vs Hogan. Never gonna happen. Was never meant to be.

Credibility is key: Booker T, Rob Van Dam, DDP. One of them must be both WCW and WWF champion at the same time and hold them both for at least 2 months.

The Match of the Century: This is Sport's Entertainment, dammit! Paul Heyman vs Vince McMahon should happen and it should be at least the semi-main event of one of your PPV's.

There's some for a start if you like...

Custom Company 3 months in and we just rose to Small Size, need some rules to give me a little direction

USING THE 2004 RUTHLESS AGRESSION MOD

Roster

Major Stars

Dustin Rhodes(World Champ)

Stars

CIMA

Rickey Shane Page

Super Dragon

Recognisable

Anthony Kim(Computer Grenerated Worker)

Brian Lawler

Chris Candido

Evan Karagias

Glacier

Lash Leroux

Mike Mizanin

Mustafa Ali

Roadkill

Roderick Strong

Tim Storm

Tony Mamaluke

Unimportant

Danny Doring

Donald Vessey(Computer Generated Worker)

John Walters

Kenny King

Kory Chavis

Mark Canterbury

Pac

Reckless Youth

Sedrick Strong

Tag Teams

Crime and Punishment(Dennis Knight and Mark Canterbury)

Doring and Roadkill

Egocentric(Mike Mizanin and Kory Chavis)

Strong Brothers(Tag Champs)

Sudden Impact(Anthony Kim and Mustafa Ali)

The Purists(Tony Mamaluke and John Walters)

hope thats enough info lol

Custom Company 3 months in and we just rose to Small Size, need some rules to give me a little direction

USING THE 2004 RUTHLESS AGRESSION MOD

Roster

Major Stars

Dustin Rhodes(World Champ)

Stars

CIMA

Rickey Shane Page

Super Dragon

Recognisable

Anthony Kim(Computer Grenerated Worker)

Brian Lawler

Chris Candido

Evan Karagias

Glacier

Lash Leroux

Mike Mizanin

Mustafa Ali

Roderick Strong

Tim Storm

Tony Mamaluke

Unimportant

Danny Doring

Donald Vessey(Computer Generated Worker)

John Walters

Kenny King

Kory Chavis

Mark Canterbury

Pac

Reckless Youth

Sedrick Strong

Tag Teams

Crime and Punishment(Dennis Knight and Mark Canterbury)

Doring and Roadkill

Egocentric(Mike Mizanin and Kory Chavis)

Strong Brothers(Tag Champs)

Sudden Impact(Anthony Kim and Mustafa Ali)

The Purists(Tony Mamaluke and John Walters)

hope thats enough info lol

Choose your faith - Roderick Strong/ Mike Mizanin/ Mustafa Ali

-one must turn on his partner and successfully become a singles champion within the next year

-one must remain as part of their current tag team for their tenure in the company

-one must leave the company by the end of the year

Roid Rage - suggest to a wrestler to take steroids and give him a gimmick similar to Scott Steiner's Roid Rage in WCW.

The Faces of Dustin - after he loses the world title Dustin Rhodes must change to one of his other gimmicks. (Goldust, Black Reign, Seven etc).

Back of the line - any ex wwe wrestler you sign must wait 4 months before challenging for the world title.

4 life - choose 3 (or more) former WCW guys to create a new rendition of the NWO. It's up to you if it is an ironic one or a serious one.

International Flavor - Try (if possible) to have at all time a wrestler originating from each area of the game.

• 2 weeks later...
ROH with a september 21 start? :)

Keep your friends close... - NJPW and NWA are your only North American allies in the game, everyone else is the competition now, even the Tony's Khanate. Do not initiate working agreements or alliances. Become hostile with the ones who have stabbed you in the back - AEW (Elite using ROH resources and then launching new promotion), CMLL (Mexican deals), Impact (for past), MLW (rush saga) are all hostile promotions now. Japan/Britain deals not included.

Odd-Even - For every WWE/AEW release you hire, you need to cross off another release with similar pop (variance of 5-10 is okay.)

We are young... - No champions over 35, no new hirings over age of 35.

4 Pillars - Choose 4 wrestlers, make them your new pillars. Every PPV/TV should have at least one of them in Main event, untill one of them is stolen/fired. Then choose someone else to replace them. Every 6 months, you can change one out of 4.

'World' champion - foreign TV deals pay, and our championships have word 'world' in it. Hire wrestlers from 6 different nations at the start of the game. They should not be from traditional wrestling countries - (America, Mexico, Canada, Japan, and England) rest of the UK is fair game IMO.

These 6 are excluded from odd-even rule. 2 of them must become some kind of champion in one year.

Keep your friends close... - NJPW and NWA are your only North American allies in the game, everyone else is the competition now, even the Tony's Khanate. Do not initiate working agreements or alliances. Become hostile with the ones who have stabbed you in the back - AEW (Elite using ROH resources and then launching new promotion), CMLL (Mexican deals), Impact (for past), MLW (rush saga) are all hostile promotions now. Japan/Britain deals not included.

Odd-Even - For every WWE/AEW release you hire, you need to cross off another release with similar pop (variance of 5-10 is okay.)

We are young... - No champions over 35, no new hirings over age of 35.

4 Pillars - Choose 4 wrestlers, make them your new pillars. Every PPV/TV should have at least one of them in Main event, untill one of them is stolen/fired. Then choose someone else to replace them. Every 6 months, you can change one out of 4.

'World' champion - foreign TV deals pay, and our championships have word 'world' in it. Hire wrestlers from 6 different nations at the start of the game. They should not be from traditional wrestling countries - (America, Mexico, Canada, Japan, and England) rest of the UK is fair game IMO.

These 6 are excluded from odd-even rule. 2 of them must become some kind of champion in one year.

Great Stuff :)

Hey all, starting up a May 2001 NOAH save (haven't run any shows yet). Would love some rules to try and spice it up just a bit.

Thanks!

From 5th Pillar to #1 - With Taue & Misawa aging and Kobashi becoming injury prone, the main focus of the company should be on Jun Akiyama, make him the figurehead going forward.

Out of the Emerald Doghouse - Omori angered Misawa in 2000 by ending a match with Shinya Hashimoto early and was never fully given a chance in NOAH due to this, but all is now forgiven, give him a significant push and have him win the GHC Heavyweight title within the next three years.

Better Gaijin Bureau - Some of the gaijin NOAH brought in around this time were pretty mediocre, bring in Samoa Joe and Bryan Danielson and make them the top gajin of the heavyweight and junior heavyweight division respectively.

A Little Bit of Inokiism - Kazushi Sakuraba is awesome and gaining popularity around this time due to his work in PRIDE, capitalize on that by bringing him into NOAH.

Thank You Taue - Taue is severely underrated and only held the Triple Crown once in his career, show that he means something to you by giving him one more run with the GHC Heavyweight title.

The KENTAfuji Conundrum - KENTA & Marufuji are the future of NOAH but if you decide to move them up to heavyweight you can only choose one of them and the other must remain a junior for the rest of their career unless one of them is no longer in NOAH.

I want some rules for CGC in 2010. I'm playing as Phil Vibert who was Head Booker at the time.

Face that runs the place - This goes without saying but the three DeColt brothers can never turn heels, unless you get Stevie back, that traitor isn't a real DeColt and is excluded.:p

House of Horror - DeColt family needs new villains. Hire 3 new monsters (70+menace) and push them to at least Well-known level in first year.

Vibert's Voice - CGC is a family business, but Vibert is the one in control. Don't hire anyone currently working at Supreme, even if they are released by Eisens. Everyone at SWF pays for DAVE.

Old school Alex - Your world champion is required to be a middleweight or up. Nobody under middleweight is legitimate enough to be the world champion in the eyes of Alex DeColt.

Vibert's indie darling - Vibert loves Trent Shaffer. Make sure he is always involved in a storyline with Major stars/Stars on your show.

Family-friendly fun - For every new serious gimmick you assign to your wrestlers, you need to assign a silly gimmick as well. (This is for RP purposes, but it's CGC, go crazy with gimmicks!:p)

I'm starting a TCW save, any suggestions for rules for me? I have Doc Hammond as my user character (head booker).

I’ve been playing TCW a ton and here’s what I can offer.

Can’t sign anymore 2nd generation talent while Edd Stone, Greg Gauge, and Jay Chord are on the roster. To keep those 3 special it’s important to not oversaturate roster with others like them.

Aaron Andrew’s and Wolf Hawkins limited to 1 title reign for first five years. If you look at TCW heavyweight picture it was pretty stale through 2010s. Fresh blood like Mighty Mo, Killer Shark, T-Bone Bright, Jay Chord, Joshua Taylor, Freddy Huggins, Edd Stone, and Greg Gauge deserve a chance to be given the ball. If you wanna go hardmode only former TCW dojo grads can be world champion. Aldous Blackfriar is available!

Sign and Push Bret Kyle & Taylor Norton or LA Stars. I think the TCW tag division is missing a young centerpiece team. The roster also can use some more young high fliers.

Hard Mode: Since TCW is signed by a toy company any signed must have either 75 menace, 75 charisma, 75 sex appeal, or 75 Star Quality. If they have marketable dream or extremely marketable as well that takes priority.

I try to give myself scenarios to avoid signing the top free agents like Ernest Youngman. So maybe can only sign unemployed workers? Names already listed don’t count against rules.

I’ve been playing TCW a ton and here’s what I can offer.

Can’t sign anymore 2nd generation talent while Edd Stone, Greg Gauge, and Jay Chord are on the roster. To keep those 3 special it’s important to not oversaturate roster with others like them.

Aaron Andrew’s and Wolf Hawkins limited to 1 title reign for first five years. If you look at TCW heavyweight picture it was pretty stale through 2010s. Fresh blood like Mighty Mo, Killer Shark, T-Bone Bright, Jay Chord, Joshua Taylor, Freddy Huggins, Edd Stone, and Greg Gauge deserve a chance to be given the ball. If you wanna go hardmode only former TCW dojo grads can be world champion. Aldous Blackfriar is available!

Sign and Push Bret Kyle & Taylor Norton or LA Stars. I think the TCW tag division is missing a young centerpiece team. The roster also can use some more young high fliers.

Hard Mode: Since TCW is signed by a toy company any signed must have either 75 menace, 75 charisma, 75 sex appeal, or 75 Star Quality. If they have marketable dream or extremely marketable as well that takes priority.

I try to give myself scenarios to avoid signing the top free agents like Ernest Youngman. So maybe can only sign unemployed workers? Names already listed don’t count against rules.

Thank you very much! These rules will make this save very interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm doing a save for my own amusement (can't say if it'll turn into a diary or not) where the acting career of my UC Hector Rodriguez a.k.a. El Fuerza didn't go as well as Champagne Lover's, so he set up a promotion in his own mansion named Fuerza's Fantastic Lucha Libre. To no one's surprise, it's got a weekly TV show on and the product is obviously Telenovela. There's a ton of angles to promote drama and have people shouting or play out the drama of their love, with wrestling used as either a way to resolve conflict or showcase one's skills, as there's also a bit of The Apprentice/Tough Enough reality show vibe on.

For the record, FFLL is a Medium sized company based in Mexico that promotes intergender wrestling and I'm using willr0ck's Women's Revolution mod. Got a weekly TV show going and also doing monthly big events.

Cast

Tecnicos

- Alina America, as the stunning tecnico she is

- Astro, as a rising young star (pun intended)

- Carlotta Flash, as the illegitimate child of indie legend Steve Flash

- Delirium, as the man who knows a ton of gossip but can't spread it due to his rambling. Comedy ensues.

- El Hijo del Aguila, as the male second generation tecnico star

- Frankie Carmello, as the international stand-in from Colombia

- Fray Valiente Jr, as himself

- La Hija de Phoenix, as the female second generation tecnico star

- Lady San Juan and Miss Havana, as the Puerto Rican and Cuban imports respectively

- Nocturna, as a Batman/ninja character who creeps up walls and sees through windows, knowing everyone's dark secrets

- Soda de la Uva Jr, as a comedy relief, living commercial and occasional waiter

- Sunburst, as a tanned king of the beach

Rudos

- Boriken Love Machine Jr, as the ladies' man he is

- El Orguloso, as the prideful/wrathful/mysterious/lovehurt eye candy

- El Serpiente, as a sneaky backstabber and dealer of secrets

- Esperanza Montero, as the cocky daughter of Luis Montero

- Flash Savage, as the hunky foreigner

- Gringo Star, as a brutish bruiser for hire

- Hush, as a keeper of secrets who prevents them from getting out. Also an occasional assassin to keep said secrets, secret.

- Jose and Marcos Caballero, as the cocky good looking brothers

- Jose Flamenco, as the queer exotico gender bender

- Luchadora Suprema, as a more straight-faced character in all the wackiness

- Mustang Blanco Jr, as the bitter overlooked talent

- Raquel Alvarado, as the iconic telenovela villainess [cries in Spanish]

Staff

- Hector Rodriguez, as himself

- Carlos Moreno, as the cheeky veteran announcer

- Luchadora Original, as Moreno's tecnico counterpart on the booth

- Carola Bianchi, as the corrupt ref

- Ref Benn, as the loveable old man tecnico ref

- Decimalo, as the corrupt official

- Luchador Original, as the tecnico official

Hit me!

I've seem to have hit a lull in my Ruthless Aggression play. I'm WWE and just booked Judgment Day, I've kept almost everything true to life but have a quiet push of Billy Gunn going. If anybody can give me some additional rules to play towards, that would be amazing. TIA

Splitsville - You MUST respect the brand split. Brand vs brand matches are only allowed for the sake of title unification matches or a pay-per-view with a brand vs brand theme.

Breaking the Cycle - By the end of the year, each brand must have a face authority figure. These authority figures can resolve disputes and book matches, but cannot have feuds of their own. You must maintain this status quo for at least one year.

Switcheroo - John Cena's first world title run must be as a heel. Edge's first world title run must be as a face.

Return of the King - Revive King of the Ring as your fifth big pay-per-view of the year. It takes place in June, with an eight-man single-elimination tournament taking place in the course of one night (qualification matches can take place on free TV). The winner is guaranteed a title shot at Summerslam.

Let It Die - While you are permitted to run One Night Stand pay-per-views, you cannot revive ECW as its own brand.

Bad Apples - As soon as possible, release Johnny Ace, Bill DeMott, and Jim Cornette. By the end of the current game month, call up or release every member of your roster on a developmental contract. Once you have done this, close down or sever your relationship with any promotions which are part of your developmental system. Twelve months later, you may rebuild your developmental system from scratch.

Can I please get some AEW rules for a December 2021 save?

For Wrestlers by Wrestlers: Any new deals you negotiate must have a 50/50 merchandise cut

Free At Last: You can't sign anyone under 60 popularity to an Exclusive Deal. They must be Written or handshake to allow them to work indy shows.

Everybody Gets A Shot: You must sign and debut at least 1 new wrestler per month. (This includes workers signed on a 1 shot deal)

The Forbidden Door: You must give a title shot on TV to a borrowed worker at least once every 3 months

A Family: You can only release 6 workers per year without cause. Workers released for disciplinary reasons do not count towards this total

The Pillars: At least one of the following workers must capture the AEW World title within 12 months of starting your game - MJF, Jungle Boy, Sammy Guevara, or Darby Allin

No New Friends: No new signings can capture the World Title during their first 12 months with the promotion