National Wrestling Alliance: A Return to Glory

[CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] From NWAwrestling.com In a match just announced moments ago for next week's edition of FUSION, the NWA World Tag Team Champions, Jay and Mark Briscoe will defend the titles in a rematch against Jose and Joel Maximo, the SATs! As always stay tuned to NWAwrestling.com for all the lastest breaking news from around the Alliance!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] From NWAwrestling.com In a match just announced moments ago for next week's edition of FUSION, the NWA World Tag Team Champions, Jay and Mark Briscoe will defend the titles in a rematch against Jose and Joel Maximo, the SATs! As always stay tuned to NWAwrestling.com for all the lastest breaking news from around the Alliance!

[CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] From NWAwrestling.com As the NWA marches on to its first PPV of the new century, FUSION is red-hot with action! Coming at you live from the Von Braun Center in Huntsville, Alabama, FUSION has two HUGE matches this week! Last week, NWA World Tag Team champions Jay and Mark Briscoe battled to a hard fought time TV time limit draw with Jose and Joel Maximo. This week, the titles will be on the line in a thirty minute time limit rematch! And then, a shot at Chris Hero's NWA North American title at A Night For Redemption will be on the line in a bout between two big fan favorites, "Classic" Colt Cabana and the technical master, Mr. Wrestling III! You will not want to miss this one! All of this and much more this Wednesday night on FUSION! 9pm EST only on FUSE!

[CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] From NWAwrestling.com As the NWA marches on to its first PPV of the new century, FUSION is red-hot with action! Coming at you live from the Von Braun Center in Huntsville, Alabama, FUSION has two HUGE matches this week! Last week, NWA World Tag Team champions Jay and Mark Briscoe battled to a hard fought time TV time limit draw with Jose and Joel Maximo. This week, the titles will be on the line in a thirty minute time limit rematch! And then, a shot at Chris Hero's NWA North American title at A Night For Redemption will be on the line in a bout between two big fan favorites, "Classic" Colt Cabana and the technical master, Mr. Wrestling III! You will not want to miss this one! All of this and much more this Wednesday night on FUSION! 9pm EST only on FUSE!

[B]Wednesday August 23rd, 2006, 9PM EST[/B] [CENTER] Photobucket Photobucket [B]Von Braun Center, Huntsville, AL[/B] [/CENTER] There is no opening with Scott Hudson and Jim Cornette. Instead, highlights from the sensational match between the Briscoes Brothers and the SAT are shown including both team's frustration with the draw followed by the graphics, [B]"The Briscoes and Los Maximos II"[/B] Cut to opening montage which features shots of NWA legends Lou Thesz, Ric Flair, Harley Race, Dusty Rhodes, Terry Funk, Ernie Ladd, Jack Brisco, Mr. Wrestling II, Antonino Rocca, Barry Windham, The Road Warriors, Nikita Koloff, Arn Anderson, The Midnight Express, Tully Blanchard, Magnum TA, The Rock-N-Roll Express, and Ricky Steamboat spliced in with shots of today's stars of the NWA, Steve Corino, Tito Ortiz, D'Lo Brown, Masato Tanaka, Matt Wiese, Mr. Wrestling III, Vampiro, Colt Cabana, Chris Hero, The Briscoe Brothers, La Parka, The SAT, Doug Williams, Matt Bloom, and Trent Acid. The screen goes black for a moment and the motto of the NWA appears, OUR TRADITION BUILDS LEGENDS. The theme song of FUSION is Burn by the Cure.

[B]Wednesday August 23rd, 2006, 9PM EST[/B] [CENTER] Photobucket Photobucket [B]Von Braun Center, Huntsville, AL[/B] [/CENTER] There is no opening with Scott Hudson and Jim Cornette. Instead, highlights from the sensational match between the Briscoes Brothers and the SAT are shown including both team's frustration with the draw followed by the graphics, [B]"The Briscoes and Los Maximos II"[/B] Cut to opening montage which features shots of NWA legends Lou Thesz, Ric Flair, Harley Race, Dusty Rhodes, Terry Funk, Ernie Ladd, Jack Brisco, Mr. Wrestling II, Antonino Rocca, Barry Windham, The Road Warriors, Nikita Koloff, Arn Anderson, The Midnight Express, Tully Blanchard, Magnum TA, The Rock-N-Roll Express, and Ricky Steamboat spliced in with shots of today's stars of the NWA, Steve Corino, Tito Ortiz, D'Lo Brown, Masato Tanaka, Matt Wiese, Mr. Wrestling III, Vampiro, Colt Cabana, Chris Hero, The Briscoe Brothers, La Parka, The SAT, Doug Williams, Matt Bloom, and Trent Acid. The screen goes black for a moment and the motto of the NWA appears, OUR TRADITION BUILDS LEGENDS. The theme song of FUSION is Burn by the Cure.

In dark matches Dropkick Murphy defeated Christian York and The British Invasion defeated the Headhunters. [QUOTE] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] In the opening bout of the evening, Jay and Mark Briscoe battle the SAT to a thirty minute time limit draw. Late in the bout, the SAT nail Mark with the Spanish Fly and are about to cover him for the pin as the time limit expires. Los Maximos show extreme frustration on their faces but begrudgingly accept a handshake from Jay and Mark. All four teams receive a great ovation from the crowd. (Match B+, Handshake B)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] A video is show highlighting the D'Lo Brown-Steve Corino feud (B+)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] Team Punishment are in the ring and Tito Ortiz has the microphone. [B]"So great, the Briscoes can't beat the Maximos and the Maximos can't beat the Briscoes. Well that's just awesome. Here's the bottom line. Team Punishment will whip either of these punk ass teams. We're tired of getting overlooked. We are demanding a title shot. Everyone is jealous of Daniel and myself. We're the baddest team on the planet. We have money. We're incredibly good looking. We have everything in the world going for us and you all hate us for it. But hate us or not , you all know one truth. We are the most dangerous team in the world!" [/B] Out of nowhere, the Necro Butcher and the Messiah ambushed Ortiz, Puder, and Callis. They toss Don Callis out of the ring and then begin a violent beatdown on the two MMA superstars. Puder falls prey to the Godsmack while Tito suffers with the Asiatic Spike. Both men are tossed out of the ring and "the Wicked Little Girl" Allison Danger takes the microphone. [B]"Somehow they don't look like the most dangerous team in the world, do they boys? Apparently they forgot about the Danger Zone. I'm here to remind you all once again why were are here. My army will be tearing down the entire infrastructure of this infernal business and that includes whiny kung fu masters. I think they got the message boys. Time to go[/B]." Wicked Ways by Garbage plays and the Danger Zone leaves through the crowd. (B)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] A video is played highlighting Mr. Wrestling III's arrival in the NWA. (B+)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] Lauren Jones fires the brand new "All Aboard the Derailer Express" T-shirts (available now on NWAwrestling.com!) into the crowd. (A*)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] Chris Hero comes down to do commentary for the main event backed up by the One Man Gang. (B-) [/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] "Classic" Colt Cabana and Mr. Wrestling III fight to a no-decision in 12:51. As Mr. Wrestling III locks on the Cloverleaf and looksto be about to win, the Gang and Hero hit the ring and attack both men. The ambush does not last long however as the two fan favorites rally and run off the dastardly duo. (Match B, Post Match Attack B)[/QUOTE] Show Rating: B

In dark matches Dropkick Murphy defeated Christian York and The British Invasion defeated the Headhunters. [QUOTE] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] In the opening bout of the evening, Jay and Mark Briscoe battle the SAT to a thirty minute time limit draw. Late in the bout, the SAT nail Mark with the Spanish Fly and are about to cover him for the pin as the time limit expires. Los Maximos show extreme frustration on their faces but begrudgingly accept a handshake from Jay and Mark. All four teams receive a great ovation from the crowd. (Match B+, Handshake B)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] A video is show highlighting the D'Lo Brown-Steve Corino feud (B+)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] Team Punishment are in the ring and Tito Ortiz has the microphone. [B]"So great, the Briscoes can't beat the Maximos and the Maximos can't beat the Briscoes. Well that's just awesome. Here's the bottom line. Team Punishment will whip either of these punk ass teams. We're tired of getting overlooked. We are demanding a title shot. Everyone is jealous of Daniel and myself. We're the baddest team on the planet. We have money. We're incredibly good looking. We have everything in the world going for us and you all hate us for it. But hate us or not , you all know one truth. We are the most dangerous team in the world!" [/B] Out of nowhere, the Necro Butcher and the Messiah ambushed Ortiz, Puder, and Callis. They toss Don Callis out of the ring and then begin a violent beatdown on the two MMA superstars. Puder falls prey to the Godsmack while Tito suffers with the Asiatic Spike. Both men are tossed out of the ring and "the Wicked Little Girl" Allison Danger takes the microphone. [B]"Somehow they don't look like the most dangerous team in the world, do they boys? Apparently they forgot about the Danger Zone. I'm here to remind you all once again why were are here. My army will be tearing down the entire infrastructure of this infernal business and that includes whiny kung fu masters. I think they got the message boys. Time to go[/B]." Wicked Ways by Garbage plays and the Danger Zone leaves through the crowd. (B)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] A video is played highlighting Mr. Wrestling III's arrival in the NWA. (B+)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] Lauren Jones fires the brand new "All Aboard the Derailer Express" T-shirts (available now on NWAwrestling.com!) into the crowd. (A*)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] Chris Hero comes down to do commentary for the main event backed up by the One Man Gang. (B-) [/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] "Classic" Colt Cabana and Mr. Wrestling III fight to a no-decision in 12:51. As Mr. Wrestling III locks on the Cloverleaf and looksto be about to win, the Gang and Hero hit the ring and attack both men. The ambush does not last long however as the two fan favorites rally and run off the dastardly duo. (Match B, Post Match Attack B)[/QUOTE] Show Rating: B

Last Man Standing Masato Tanaka vs. D’Lo Brown Review - I think its cool the way you start the big matches. With the introductions and the ref calling them to the center. WCW use to do this all the time and I really liked it. - The match was very good, however I am not a fan of ENTIRE match descriptions. It just gets too drawn out for a diary in my opinion. News Reviews - The Danger Zone :D I love it! - Matt Bloom is a great big man to have. Either a tag team or a rivalry with Matt Weise would be very interesting. Fusion Review - I have no problem with you attacking Raw, but when you talk about Impact, then its personal :D - The match between D’Lo and Corino should be awesome. Lets hope D’Lo finally gets the recognition he deserves as the NWA World Heavyweight Champion. - The Danger Zone was an ok announcement. To m it was a typical wrestling buildup to a mediocre revelation. However the tag team of Necro Butcher and The Messiah should be very good. At first I thought Allison was going to compete and get a push in the men’s division. - I am really beginning to wonder whom Mr. Wrestling II is. You should try looking through some pic packs to find a picture of a masked wrestler for his pic. - Overall, Fusion was a good show. The Danger Zone was a bit of a let down; it could have been a surprise instead of a buildup. It would have been more effective that way. The announcement from D’Lo was good, though predictable. The match should be fantastic. I wonder what is going to happen with Vampiro now. You can be too far from getting a TV how with ratings like B and up for all you shows. Its just a matter of time now. News Review - Randy Orton on electro-shock? You don’t say?! Hahahah, I love it! - I think hardcore has a place in most mainstream feds, just not as a featured attraction. I think a really good, ultra violent hardcore match would be good to have every once in a while. Maybe not lights bulbs and the like, but a good barbed wire match is always fun. - The video for Fusion is cool, its just a little too long for an opening video. A good opening video should be no longer than about 15-20 seconds if not less. By making it a couple of minutes to take away from the time for the wrestlers. I know I know this is a dairy, but you also have to realize that most people will watch it once or twice and then just pass it by to get to the show. Its good, don’t get me wrong I really like it. Fusion Review August 16 - Mr Wrestling III = The future North American Champion - The announcement from Vampiro was expected. I also expect big things from him once he returns. - I like the Time Limit Draw between The Briscoe’s and The SAT’s. You don’t see that enough outside of ROH. - Another good Fusion brother, but I have a question for you. How long is your show because, just like TNA, you really need another hour of TV time! Fusion Review August 23 - Another fantastic match between The Briscoe’s and the SAT’s. This is one hot rivalry. - That ending kind of sucked to be honest. I was hoping for a classic match-up between Mr. Wrestling III and Cabana. Well I trust you to build it up to something big so I will let it go (for now :) ) Well that is my review for everything that has happened since last time. I really like where you are going with everything so far. I love the old-school feel and I hope that you get the audience that you need to get on national TV with it.

Last Man Standing Masato Tanaka vs. D’Lo Brown Review - I think its cool the way you start the big matches. With the introductions and the ref calling them to the center. WCW use to do this all the time and I really liked it. - The match was very good, however I am not a fan of ENTIRE match descriptions. It just gets too drawn out for a diary in my opinion. News Reviews - The Danger Zone :D I love it! - Matt Bloom is a great big man to have. Either a tag team or a rivalry with Matt Weise would be very interesting. Fusion Review - I have no problem with you attacking Raw, but when you talk about Impact, then its personal :D - The match between D’Lo and Corino should be awesome. Lets hope D’Lo finally gets the recognition he deserves as the NWA World Heavyweight Champion. - The Danger Zone was an ok announcement. To m it was a typical wrestling buildup to a mediocre revelation. However the tag team of Necro Butcher and The Messiah should be very good. At first I thought Allison was going to compete and get a push in the men’s division. - I am really beginning to wonder whom Mr. Wrestling II is. You should try looking through some pic packs to find a picture of a masked wrestler for his pic. - Overall, Fusion was a good show. The Danger Zone was a bit of a let down; it could have been a surprise instead of a buildup. It would have been more effective that way. The announcement from D’Lo was good, though predictable. The match should be fantastic. I wonder what is going to happen with Vampiro now. You can be too far from getting a TV how with ratings like B and up for all you shows. Its just a matter of time now. News Review - Randy Orton on electro-shock? You don’t say?! Hahahah, I love it! - I think hardcore has a place in most mainstream feds, just not as a featured attraction. I think a really good, ultra violent hardcore match would be good to have every once in a while. Maybe not lights bulbs and the like, but a good barbed wire match is always fun. - The video for Fusion is cool, its just a little too long for an opening video. A good opening video should be no longer than about 15-20 seconds if not less. By making it a couple of minutes to take away from the time for the wrestlers. I know I know this is a dairy, but you also have to realize that most people will watch it once or twice and then just pass it by to get to the show. Its good, don’t get me wrong I really like it. Fusion Review August 16 - Mr Wrestling III = The future North American Champion - The announcement from Vampiro was expected. I also expect big things from him once he returns. - I like the Time Limit Draw between The Briscoe’s and The SAT’s. You don’t see that enough outside of ROH. - Another good Fusion brother, but I have a question for you. How long is your show because, just like TNA, you really need another hour of TV time! Fusion Review August 23 - Another fantastic match between The Briscoe’s and the SAT’s. This is one hot rivalry. - That ending kind of sucked to be honest. I was hoping for a classic match-up between Mr. Wrestling III and Cabana. Well I trust you to build it up to something big so I will let it go (for now :) ) Well that is my review for everything that has happened since last time. I really like where you are going with everything so far. I love the old-school feel and I hope that you get the audience that you need to get on national TV with it.

[QUOTE=The Stallion;151532] [QUOTE]- I think its cool the way you start the big matches. With the introductions and the ref calling them to the center. WCW use to do this all the time and I really liked it.[/QUOTE] [B]I think it adds to a big match feel and makes it seem more special and more real. I liked when WCW did this too although it was clear Michael Buffer was there for a paycheck and knew very little about wrestling.[/B] [QUOTE]- The match was very good, however I am not a fan of ENTIRE match descriptions. It just gets too drawn out for a diary in my opinion.[/QUOTE] [B]I know you're not a fan of it but I'm trying to do something to make the main events feel different. I'll try to make them a little briefer in the future.[/B] [QUOTE] - I have no problem with you attacking Raw, but when you talk about Impact, then its personal :D [/QUOTE] [B]Its not personal man, but you would have to think there would be some animosity between the NWA and TNA considering how my company was formed. I also think taking shots at the big boys is something ECW did very effectively and I think its something TNA should do. Their unwillingingness to go after the WWE makes me feel like a lot of them are hedging their bets in case TNA goes under by so they can possibly still get jobs with Vince if that happens.[/B] [QUOTE]- The Danger Zone was an ok announcement. To m it was a typical wrestling buildup to a mediocre revelation. However the tag team of Necro Butcher and The Messiah should be very good. At first I thought Allison was going to compete and get a push in the men’s division.[/QUOTE] [B]The story of the Danger Zone is just beginning. Give it some time. You might like what you see.[/B] [QUOTE]- I am really beginning to wonder whom Mr. Wrestling II is. You should try looking through some pic packs to find a picture of a masked wrestler for his pic.[/QUOTE] [B]I've been trying to find a pic I like for III. As soon as I find one that works for me, it will be in there.[/B] [QUOTE]- Randy Orton on electro-shock? You don’t say?! Hahahah, I love it! [/QUOTE] [B]He's such an easy target. Everything I read makes it sound like he is such an ass![/B] [QUOTE]- I think hardcore has a place in most mainstream feds, just not as a featured attraction. I think a really good, ultra violent hardcore match would be good to have every once in a while. Maybe not lights bulbs and the like, but a good barbed wire match is always fun.[/QUOTE] [B]I think fans have gotten numb to the hardcore stuff and I have no use for the ultra-violent stuff. To me, the NWA was pretty hardcore back in the day with the old-fashioned, lights out, taped fist come-as-you-are streetfights that Dusty and Tully used to have not to mention the Bullrope and Russian Chain matches the NWA used to have as well. I think they were more interesting than just hitting a guy with a garbage can or chair. [/B] [QUOTE]- The video for Fusion is cool, its just a little too long for an opening video. A good opening video should be no longer than about 15-20 seconds if not less. By making it a couple of minutes to take away from the time for the wrestlers. I know I know this is a dairy, but you also have to realize that most people will watch it once or twice and then just pass it by to get to the show. Its good, don’t get me wrong I really like it.[/QUOTE] [B] That video was just a trial run. The new one is just about 60 seconds and I like it a lot better. The new opening will serve a purpose too.[/B] [QUOTE]- Another good Fusion brother, but I have a question for you. How long is your show because, just like TNA, you really need another hour of TV time![/QUOTE] [B]One hour for now. My roster is slowly building up to the size I would need to run a longer show. Two hours would be nice but it might be tough for me financially to bring in a bigger crew each week so I'm going slowly to try to ensure future survival.[/B] [QUOTE]- That ending kind of sucked to be honest. I was hoping for a classic match-up between Mr. Wrestling III and Cabana. Well I trust you to build it up to something big so I will let it go (for now :) [/QUOTE] [B]Well Chris Hero is a bit of a weasel ruining a great match for the fans! Blame him not me Stallion! Plus check out my next post, I have a hunch that the "Brand New Hero" might get a bit of what's coming to him.[/B] :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=The Stallion;151532] [QUOTE]- I think its cool the way you start the big matches. With the introductions and the ref calling them to the center. WCW use to do this all the time and I really liked it.[/QUOTE] [B]I think it adds to a big match feel and makes it seem more special and more real. I liked when WCW did this too although it was clear Michael Buffer was there for a paycheck and knew very little about wrestling.[/B] [QUOTE]- The match was very good, however I am not a fan of ENTIRE match descriptions. It just gets too drawn out for a diary in my opinion.[/QUOTE] [B]I know you're not a fan of it but I'm trying to do something to make the main events feel different. I'll try to make them a little briefer in the future.[/B] [QUOTE] - I have no problem with you attacking Raw, but when you talk about Impact, then its personal :D [/QUOTE] [B]Its not personal man, but you would have to think there would be some animosity between the NWA and TNA considering how my company was formed. I also think taking shots at the big boys is something ECW did very effectively and I think its something TNA should do. Their unwillingingness to go after the WWE makes me feel like a lot of them are hedging their bets in case TNA goes under by so they can possibly still get jobs with Vince if that happens.[/B] [QUOTE]- The Danger Zone was an ok announcement. To m it was a typical wrestling buildup to a mediocre revelation. However the tag team of Necro Butcher and The Messiah should be very good. At first I thought Allison was going to compete and get a push in the men’s division.[/QUOTE] [B]The story of the Danger Zone is just beginning. Give it some time. You might like what you see.[/B] [QUOTE]- I am really beginning to wonder whom Mr. Wrestling II is. You should try looking through some pic packs to find a picture of a masked wrestler for his pic.[/QUOTE] [B]I've been trying to find a pic I like for III. As soon as I find one that works for me, it will be in there.[/B] [QUOTE]- Randy Orton on electro-shock? You don’t say?! Hahahah, I love it! [/QUOTE] [B]He's such an easy target. Everything I read makes it sound like he is such an ass![/B] [QUOTE]- I think hardcore has a place in most mainstream feds, just not as a featured attraction. I think a really good, ultra violent hardcore match would be good to have every once in a while. Maybe not lights bulbs and the like, but a good barbed wire match is always fun.[/QUOTE] [B]I think fans have gotten numb to the hardcore stuff and I have no use for the ultra-violent stuff. To me, the NWA was pretty hardcore back in the day with the old-fashioned, lights out, taped fist come-as-you-are streetfights that Dusty and Tully used to have not to mention the Bullrope and Russian Chain matches the NWA used to have as well. I think they were more interesting than just hitting a guy with a garbage can or chair. [/B] [QUOTE]- The video for Fusion is cool, its just a little too long for an opening video. A good opening video should be no longer than about 15-20 seconds if not less. By making it a couple of minutes to take away from the time for the wrestlers. I know I know this is a dairy, but you also have to realize that most people will watch it once or twice and then just pass it by to get to the show. Its good, don’t get me wrong I really like it.[/QUOTE] [B] That video was just a trial run. The new one is just about 60 seconds and I like it a lot better. The new opening will serve a purpose too.[/B] [QUOTE]- Another good Fusion brother, but I have a question for you. How long is your show because, just like TNA, you really need another hour of TV time![/QUOTE] [B]One hour for now. My roster is slowly building up to the size I would need to run a longer show. Two hours would be nice but it might be tough for me financially to bring in a bigger crew each week so I'm going slowly to try to ensure future survival.[/B] [QUOTE]- That ending kind of sucked to be honest. I was hoping for a classic match-up between Mr. Wrestling III and Cabana. Well I trust you to build it up to something big so I will let it go (for now :) [/QUOTE] [B]Well Chris Hero is a bit of a weasel ruining a great match for the fans! Blame him not me Stallion! Plus check out my next post, I have a hunch that the "Brand New Hero" might get a bit of what's coming to him.[/B] :rolleyes:

[CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting From NWAwrestling.com: [B][SIZE="4"]Three Huge New Matches Announced for A Night For Redemption![/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="3"]NWA World Tag Team Championship Title Match:[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="6"][FONT="Impact"][COLOR="Blue"]JAY AND MARK BRISCOE VERSUS JOSE AND JOEL MAXIMO IN A LADDER MATCH!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="3"]NWA North American Championship Title Match:[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="6"][FONT="Impact"][B][COLOR="Blue"]CHRIS HERO VERSUS "CLASSIC" COLT CABANA VERSUS MR. WRESTLING III!![/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE] [B]PLUS:[/B] [B][FONT="Impact"][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]TEAM PUNISHMENT, "THE HUNTINGTON BEACH BAD BOY" TITO ORTIZ AND "TOO DANGEROUS" DANIEL PUDER VERSUS THE DANGER ZONE, "THE NECRO BUTCHER" DYLAN SUMMERS AND "THE MESSIAH" WILLIAM WELCH![/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting From NWAwrestling.com: [B][SIZE="4"]Three Huge New Matches Announced for A Night For Redemption![/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="3"]NWA World Tag Team Championship Title Match:[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="6"][FONT="Impact"][COLOR="Blue"]JAY AND MARK BRISCOE VERSUS JOSE AND JOEL MAXIMO IN A LADDER MATCH!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="3"]NWA North American Championship Title Match:[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="6"][FONT="Impact"][B][COLOR="Blue"]CHRIS HERO VERSUS "CLASSIC" COLT CABANA VERSUS MR. WRESTLING III!![/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE] [B]PLUS:[/B] [B][FONT="Impact"][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]TEAM PUNISHMENT, "THE HUNTINGTON BEACH BAD BOY" TITO ORTIZ AND "TOO DANGEROUS" DANIEL PUDER VERSUS THE DANGER ZONE, "THE NECRO BUTCHER" DYLAN SUMMERS AND "THE MESSIAH" WILLIAM WELCH![/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

[B]From NWAwrestling.com:[/B] [CENTER]Straight Shootin'[/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Red"]Alright folks, I'm happy to be here but I ain't here to blow smoke up your ass. I'm gonna be calling a spade a spade 'round these parts and I might hurt some feelings along the way but what you will be hearin' is the gosh darn truth. No BBQ sauce and no BS! * First off, I can't believe how excited all the boys in the back are to be making our PPV debut in a little more than a week. There is a real all for one feeling in the back and I have been proud of them. They've been bustin' their damn humps to entertain the fans. Ain't always the purtiest rasslin' out there, but its always the top effort. Can't recall a single instance of one of them doggin' it out there. * Things are progressin' well with some of the kids we're workin' with. I think that Sterling Keenan has got himself a world of talent and if Rainman can get himself in better shape, the sky's the limit for him. * Some folks have been askin' me about the Necro Butcher aka Dylan Summers. I can tell you right now that we ain't gonna be doing any of that exploding light tube crap that he's done in the past. There is no place for that in the NWA. Hardcore to me is beatin' a man with your own two hands. What people don't realize is that this crazy son of a bitch can fight. He's got some talent and he's tough as they come. Look for a lot more from him very soon. * So who wasn't impressed with the tag team series between the Briscoes and the Maximos? Both teams are as talented as the come and I'm interested to see what they can pull off at A Night For Redemption. We could be looking at the start of a tag team rivalry for the ages like the Rock-N-Roll Express and the Midnight Express or the Hart Foundation and the British Bulldogs. * To clear things up, there is no truth the rumor that Tito Ortiz is headed back to MMA any time soon. Pride Fighting Championships contacted the Huntington Beach Bad Boy about making some trips to Japan but he told them no thanks. Some people may not like Tito because of his attitude but I say it ain't braggin' if you can back it up. So far no one has been able to knock that chip off his shoulder. * Also the NWA has not come to any sort of agreement with ROH and PWG standout Davey Richards. Neither side was able to meet what the other was looking for but the door is wide open for future business. The kid's a little green but has a boatload of talent. That's it for my first column. Till next time, take care and God bless. -STAN[/COLOR][/B]

[B]From NWAwrestling.com:[/B] [CENTER]Straight Shootin'[/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Red"]Alright folks, I'm happy to be here but I ain't here to blow smoke up your ass. I'm gonna be calling a spade a spade 'round these parts and I might hurt some feelings along the way but what you will be hearin' is the gosh darn truth. No BBQ sauce and no BS! * First off, I can't believe how excited all the boys in the back are to be making our PPV debut in a little more than a week. There is a real all for one feeling in the back and I have been proud of them. They've been bustin' their damn humps to entertain the fans. Ain't always the purtiest rasslin' out there, but its always the top effort. Can't recall a single instance of one of them doggin' it out there. * Things are progressin' well with some of the kids we're workin' with. I think that Sterling Keenan has got himself a world of talent and if Rainman can get himself in better shape, the sky's the limit for him. * Some folks have been askin' me about the Necro Butcher aka Dylan Summers. I can tell you right now that we ain't gonna be doing any of that exploding light tube crap that he's done in the past. There is no place for that in the NWA. Hardcore to me is beatin' a man with your own two hands. What people don't realize is that this crazy son of a bitch can fight. He's got some talent and he's tough as they come. Look for a lot more from him very soon. * So who wasn't impressed with the tag team series between the Briscoes and the Maximos? Both teams are as talented as the come and I'm interested to see what they can pull off at A Night For Redemption. We could be looking at the start of a tag team rivalry for the ages like the Rock-N-Roll Express and the Midnight Express or the Hart Foundation and the British Bulldogs. * To clear things up, there is no truth the rumor that Tito Ortiz is headed back to MMA any time soon. Pride Fighting Championships contacted the Huntington Beach Bad Boy about making some trips to Japan but he told them no thanks. Some people may not like Tito because of his attitude but I say it ain't braggin' if you can back it up. So far no one has been able to knock that chip off his shoulder. * Also the NWA has not come to any sort of agreement with ROH and PWG standout Davey Richards. Neither side was able to meet what the other was looking for but the door is wide open for future business. The kid's a little green but has a boatload of talent. That's it for my first column. Till next time, take care and God bless. -STAN[/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] [B]From NWAwrestling.com[/B] With just days to go until a Night For Redemption, the NWA rolls into the Sunshine state with a big episode of FUSION at the University of Central Florida Arena. In the main event of the evening, North American champion Chris Hero teams with the One Man Gang against his two opponents at A Night For Redemption, Mr. Wrestling III and "Classic" Colt Cabana! Plus "The Derailer" Matt Bloom takes on Christian York and "The Anarchist" Doug Williams take on "The Japanese Enforcer" Masato Tanaka. All of this plus the latest on A Night For Redemption and much more!

[CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] [B]From NWAwrestling.com[/B] With just days to go until a Night For Redemption, the NWA rolls into the Sunshine state with a big episode of FUSION at the University of Central Florida Arena. In the main event of the evening, North American champion Chris Hero teams with the One Man Gang against his two opponents at A Night For Redemption, Mr. Wrestling III and "Classic" Colt Cabana! Plus "The Derailer" Matt Bloom takes on Christian York and "The Anarchist" Doug Williams take on "The Japanese Enforcer" Masato Tanaka. All of this plus the latest on A Night For Redemption and much more!

[B]Wednesday August 30th, 2006, 9PM EST[/B] [CENTER] Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] [B]"We are deep in the heart of Mickey Mouse country as the NWA steamrolls towards A Night For Redemption! We are just days away from the NWA's debut on pay-per view and things could not be hotter! I am your host Scott Hudson and this is FUSION! With me as always is the brains of the operation, Mister James E. Cornette." "Its about time you payed me the respect I deserve Hudson! You are right though. It is hot enough to fry an egg here in the NWA! Leading into our epic PPV, we still have a big edition of FUSION to get through starting with a terrific main event, Chris Hero and the One Man Gang taking on Colt Cabana and Mr. Wrestling III. Should be a great match." "And don't forget, we have "The Derailer" Matt Bloom taking on Christian York and Doug Williams taking on Masato Tanaka. Let's not waste a second. FUSION starts now!"[/B] Cut to opening montage which features shots of NWA legends Lou Thesz, Ric Flair, Harley Race, Dusty Rhodes, Terry Funk, Ernie Ladd, Jack Brisco, Mr. Wrestling II, Antonino Rocca, Barry Windham, The Road Warriors, Nikita Koloff, Arn Anderson, The Midnight Express, Tully Blanchard, Magnum TA, The Rock-N-Roll Express, and Ricky Steamboat spliced in with shots of today's stars of the NWA, Steve Corino, Tito Ortiz, D'Lo Brown, Masato Tanaka, Matt Wiese, Mr. Wrestling III, Vampiro, Colt Cabana, Chris Hero, The Briscoe Brothers, La Parka, The SAT, Doug Williams, Matt Bloom, and Trent Acid. The screen goes black for a moment and the motto of the NWA appears, OUR TRADITION BUILDS LEGENDS. The theme song of FUSION is Burn by the Cure.

[B]Wednesday August 30th, 2006, 9PM EST[/B] [CENTER] Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] [B]"We are deep in the heart of Mickey Mouse country as the NWA steamrolls towards A Night For Redemption! We are just days away from the NWA's debut on pay-per view and things could not be hotter! I am your host Scott Hudson and this is FUSION! With me as always is the brains of the operation, Mister James E. Cornette." "Its about time you payed me the respect I deserve Hudson! You are right though. It is hot enough to fry an egg here in the NWA! Leading into our epic PPV, we still have a big edition of FUSION to get through starting with a terrific main event, Chris Hero and the One Man Gang taking on Colt Cabana and Mr. Wrestling III. Should be a great match." "And don't forget, we have "The Derailer" Matt Bloom taking on Christian York and Doug Williams taking on Masato Tanaka. Let's not waste a second. FUSION starts now!"[/B] Cut to opening montage which features shots of NWA legends Lou Thesz, Ric Flair, Harley Race, Dusty Rhodes, Terry Funk, Ernie Ladd, Jack Brisco, Mr. Wrestling II, Antonino Rocca, Barry Windham, The Road Warriors, Nikita Koloff, Arn Anderson, The Midnight Express, Tully Blanchard, Magnum TA, The Rock-N-Roll Express, and Ricky Steamboat spliced in with shots of today's stars of the NWA, Steve Corino, Tito Ortiz, D'Lo Brown, Masato Tanaka, Matt Wiese, Mr. Wrestling III, Vampiro, Colt Cabana, Chris Hero, The Briscoe Brothers, La Parka, The SAT, Doug Williams, Matt Bloom, and Trent Acid. The screen goes black for a moment and the motto of the NWA appears, OUR TRADITION BUILDS LEGENDS. The theme song of FUSION is Burn by the Cure.

Like your Stan Hanson column Not so into the Danger Zone yet, But you do an incredible job of getting workers over in the minds of readers (At least you do with me) Hero and OMG (I love the Gang) vs Cabana & Wrestling III...I'm hoping we now see Wrestling III work his way into the title mix...It should make for great matches based on the style he wrestled with Vampiro (and based on, my thoughts on who III is)... I love the Briscoes, not crazy about maximos...But this is a good early tag team rivalry...I'm looking forward to challenges from Extreme Horseman, British Invasion even team Punishment... I concur with Stallion in regards to Matt Bloom, either a great team or great feud with "The King of Monsters" should be awesome.. I'm kind of rooting for Corino in the Big World title match...He just screams Old school NWA wrestling and D'Lo is doing really well in that Babyface chasing the title roll...

Archived