Moving Titles from Company to Alliance

Title pretty much says it. I think if your company is a founding member of an alliance you should be able to move a title from your company to your alliance, or your alliance to your company. Having alliances titles locked to your alliance and that's it is a bummer.

Say you're in an alliance, and you create a title for it, if months, years, whatever, later you decide to leave the alliance, you should be able to take that title with you since you are the one that created it. On the other hand, say you're a small company in an alliance, and the founding member of that alliance decides to leave and takes the title with them, it would leave you out to dry without a big prestige title. It could be some fun interesting gameplay.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="cmacias94" data-cite="cmacias94" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48334" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Title pretty much says it. I think if your company is a founding member of an alliance you should be able to move a title from your company to your alliance, or your alliance to your company. Having alliances titles locked to your alliance and that's it is a bummer.<p> </p><p> Say you're in an alliance, and you create a title for it, if months, years, whatever, later you decide to leave the alliance, you should be able to take that title with you since you are the one that created it. On the other hand, say you're a small company in an alliance, and the founding member of that alliance decides to leave and takes the title with them, it would leave you out to dry without a big prestige title. It could be some fun interesting gameplay.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes, I would love to see this happen. Just have more options in general with moving titles from place to place.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="kito333" data-cite="kito333" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48334" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Agreed on this. I would like to see a company to be able to buy alliance titles too. Maybe if its inactive or if all other members leave the alliance.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Or have the company buy the alliance outright (or something like it) and do it that way. For a historical example of this almost happening: Jim Crockett Promotions (the company later bought by Turner to form WCW) essentially "owned" the NWA by 1987. Crockett had bought out promotions not already bought out by McMahon, and Crockett also had Ric Flair (the NWA World Champion) under an exclusive contract which he used to change Flair from a traveling champion who would put the title up in any and every territory of the NWA to a company champion - that is, JCP's champion. JCP became synonymous with NWA at that point with the other American territories (save for WWC in Puerto Rico) dropping out of the alliance over the course of that year and the year prior (when Mid-South dropped out and became UWF).</p><p> </p><p> I would love to see that sort of thing implemented, as it adds a bit of risk-reward to the business strategy end of things. Do you stick around, do you just up and leave, or do you try to take over the alliance outright and become the alliance yourself? I do think it only really works if the top belt in the alliance is NOT the one that you can simply buy or take with you if you leave, as that would most likely be the most prestigious one. So if you leave, you run the risk of not having the prestige that that belt carries. If you stick around, you have it but have to share it...unless you just take over.</p>

Or have the company buy the alliance outright (or something like it) and do it that way. For a historical example of this almost happening: Jim Crockett Promotions (the company later bought by Turner to form WCW) essentially "owned" the NWA by 1987. Crockett had bought out promotions not already bought out by McMahon, and Crockett also had Ric Flair (the NWA World Champion) under an exclusive contract which he used to change Flair from a traveling champion who would put the title up in any and every territory of the NWA to a company champion - that is, JCP's champion. JCP became synonymous with NWA at that point with the other American territories (save for WWC in Puerto Rico) dropping out of the alliance over the course of that year and the year prior (when Mid-South dropped out and became UWF).

I would love to see that sort of thing implemented, as it adds a bit of risk-reward to the business strategy end of things. Do you stick around, do you just up and leave, or do you try to take over the alliance outright and become the alliance yourself? I do think it only really works if the top belt in the alliance is NOT the one that you can simply buy or take with you if you leave, as that would most likely be the most prestigious one. So if you leave, you run the risk of not having the prestige that that belt carries. If you stick around, you have it but have to share it...unless you just take over.

I like it. Great idea I haven't thought about.