New Regions

<p>Hi, I know it's not possible now as it ould be too late ti implement this but I was wondering if it would be possible to add South East Asia (Or perhaps Asia as a whole) as a region in future? I imported a mod from 2016 which obviously didn't have India on it, so I 've been adding Wrestle Square to the data. Whilst doing so, I noticed that there are a lot of feds in South East Asia (mainly from Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand) that would have been nice to add as they have shared workers with this Indian fed.</p><p> </p><p>

Anyway, was are there any regions which you think the game could add in future? Perhaps Central and South America?</p>

<p>India is a nice add, though "Middle East" would have been better imo. I understand, these things come in waves. I hope to see things expanded to include places like Saudi Arabia.</p><p> </p><p>

Also, it'd be cool to see Japan expand into 'Asia' and begin including China.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LloydCross" data-cite="LloydCross" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48378" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Wow people play this fast. I haven't even gotten to a point where I have an opinion on how the new regions and game area have impacted dynamics yet and people are already like "Nope, not enough. I need more world to conquer."</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm with you regarding gameplay, I haven't gotten to the point to really take advantage of the current area changes. My comments are just in regards to other game areas that could be a possibility.</p>

India is a nice add, though "Middle East" would have been better imo. I understand, these things come in waves. I hope to see things expanded to include places like Saudi Arabia.

Also, it'd be cool to see Japan expand into 'Asia' and begin including China.

I think Japan needs to stay Japan, separate from other regions. Wrestling is just so culturally different there than anywhere else, especially with a mostly isolationist attitude. Rolling their game areas into a region that does not share their philosophies would be really odd imo.

I do agree China needs to be added to another game area though, perhaps alongside India's region.

I think the main issue with this would be the need to also populate that new area with promotions and workers, or else run the risk of people complaining about "dead" areas. I'd love to see what the C-Verse would do with places like China or Nigeria, but I doubt we'd see any new areas before the next TEW game (TEW 2029? lol).

I think the main issue with this would be the need to also populate that new area with promotions and workers, or else run the risk of people complaining about "dead" areas. I'd love to see what the C-Verse would do with places like China or Nigeria, but I doubt we'd see any new areas before the next TEW game (TEW 2029? lol).

Well, as I do with Football Manager, I usually end up spending more time editing the databsae than I do playing. So this isn't a problem for me :D