T-Zone v2 is out

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Michael Wayne]Killings, AJ and several others were given the belt *COUGHRHINOCOUGH* and were given terrible runs that lasted TOPS 2 weeks. Then Jarrent quickly took the belt from them. The only person who has come close (not even) to having the length of reign Jarrett had was Shamrock. Raven is the only other credible person who has held the belt for any length of time. TNA fans were telling TNA to put the belt on Monty for close to a year. Has he been champ yet? No. Is he ready ring-wise, no, but is he over and have charisma? Yes. Every time it looked like Monty was gonna get the belt, he put everyone over from Hardy to Jarrett to Christian. The best thing that can possibly happen to TNA is to 1) get Jarrett out of the politics 2) get D'Amore off booking. D'Amore has done nothing but push his BCW cronies in TNA. The only people who have any talent from BCW are Petey and Devine. Yet D'Amore is so insistant on shoving his BCW 'boys' down our throats and getting them over.[/QUOTE] Do you really think AJ or Killings were ready to carry TNA into the mainstream? I love both of them, but AJ has almost no mic skills and you have to really get Killings to like him. Jarrett was the only credible guy to have the strap around his waist for that time. Jarrett IS just about out of the World Title picture, but taking him out of the Main Event scene would be a mistake. He has been a solid Main Eventer since his days in WCW and would have been a main eventer if he stayed in the WWF/E. Now I am not saying Jarrett is the best thing to ever hit pro-wrestling, but he is a solid performer that has worked for everything he has and deserves the spot he has. Plus he has done a huge amount for TNA, from keeping them afloat through all the years of being on weekly PPV's, to moving them to Fox Sports Net, then the huge move to Spike TV. Plus he has helped gather the old WCW fan who may not be into what the WWE has put out over the last few years. Jarrett is not as bad as many people make him out to be, and I for one think he may have another World Title run in him before he totally fades out of the picture. Bottem line, Jarrett is a huge part of TNA's past and future.

[QUOTE=Game112]also everyone wants TNA to be like ROH well they cant or they'd fall into The Abyss no pun intended...............Cause ROH is is Still a Very Small company compared to TNA will not Compete with WWE or TNA anytime in the near future hopefull they can get a TV as i love ROH myself[/QUOTE] ROH + TV = ROH without money. Indies can not run TV. I love ROH so much and have since 2003, and they would be horrible if they had TV.

In the UK some shows are shown on TWC sometimes, not a special weekly show or nothing. They used to have a TV Deal but the DVD sales and such they have now make a lot more money than their little 1 season TV show made

In the old days it was just a sort of show where dream matches from everyone in the country (the crem of the crop) took place. Now it is more like other promotions and is quite storyline orientated although mostly focuses on what goes on inside the ring.

Mike Johnson is reporting that WWE has signed former NCAA Division I champion (from North Carolina State) Sylvester "Predator" Turkay. The Predator had previously enjoyed a successful stint in Zero-One Max, and was also involved in MMA. WWE had Terkay signed to a developmental deal prior to wrestling for Zero-One in Japan, but released him once he reached OVW. -gerweck.net

hope you dont mind forlan but im gonna edit your database, im gonna make al wrestlers over 35-45 popularity available all over the world, as its hard going a uk fed when you cant sign stars like the dudleys or amw and tons of others, if you would like i will post up the new wrestler databse when im done, (im only changing the availability and nothing else)

I have already cut numerous pics for release with the next update when it comes around, about 170 pics and a logo i think. Here is a small sample [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/forlan/zachgowan.jpg[/IMG] Zach Gowan [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/forlan/nikkiroxx.jpg[/IMG] Nikki Roxx [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/forlan/ollieburns.jpg[/IMG] Ollie Burns [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/forlan/krystalfrost.jpg[/IMG] Krystal Frost (CZW's favourite lady *wink* *wink*) [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/forlan/DanHead.jpg[/IMG] Dan Head That is just a couple of samples, there are many rare pictures that i've dug out and cut as well as some great updated ones of some people Including (Either Rare or Updated): Brain Damage Dave Levy Denis Gravel Glen Carambas Jimmy Trump Lockport Joe Matt Dillon MArk Nulty Sal Hamaoui Tony Lazaro (Yeyo) Plus much much more Yea i mainly made this post as i'm bored, but hey you got a couple of pictures out of it

[QUOTE=TCP1]Well, this truly is a cheeky request. Any chance I could include the pics in my atampted complete pic pack? :D[/QUOTE] I cant believe you asked TCP! (_i_) this a demonstation of the amount of cheek involved with that request! In fairness they would make exellent additions to your picture mod.

Archived