Editor improvements for Users rather than Mod Makers

<p>Hi all. Obviously mod makers concerns when it comes to the editor should take priority, but I do think as players, the amount of subsequent tinkering we do is also important. A couple of suggestions in that regard that maybe people can add on to:</p><p> </p><p>

1. Filter Workers by Promotion in the Editor (*EDIT* Apologies, this feature is already there I just couldn't see it) </p><p> </p><p>

2. Edit skills and popularity for multiple wrestlers, one at a time</p><p> </p><p>

I think it stands to reason most users about to start a mod and wanting to tinker will spend most of their time in the skills and popularity screens “fixing” stats to their liking. I would like to be able to edit Kenny Omega’s skills and have a save button also on the skills page and the ability to click “next”, to the next wrestler in the database and then edit that wrestlers skills, and so on. Same for popularity.</p><p> </p><p>

This came to mind on the skills page where I can already compare Kenny’s skills with any other wrestler in the game and can then change the wrestler I’m comparing him too by clicking the next person in the dropdown – this a screen I have gotten lost in, going from one wrestler to the next looking at their stats, but you then have to search for the wrestler separately to make any edits. </p><p> </p><p>

Thanks for reading!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Benno" data-cite="Benno" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48390" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hi all. Obviously mod makers concerns when it comes to the editor should take priority, but I do think as players, the amount of subsequent tinkering we do is also important. A couple of suggestions in that regard that maybe people can add on to:<p> </p><p> 1. Filter Workers by Promotion in the Editor</p><p> </p><p> For large databases like The Who’s RW mod, when I start a game, I’m mostly likely going to prioritise “fixing” stats for a small number of promotions and mainly, the promotion I want to run (or am already running and have realised I need to make changes in the live editor). </p><p> </p><p> Therefore rather than having to scroll through every worker when in the editor, I would like to filter to say “just AEW wrestlers”. I can then edit one by one the AEW roster, rather than having to remember who is in AEW, and then having to search individually for each wrestler (and know their real name) among the thousands of other wrestlers in many of the mods.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> With Workers selected in the drop down menu, use the search button to filter promotion.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RingRider" data-cite="RingRider" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48390" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>With Workers selected in the drop down menu, use the search button to filter promotion.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ah that's really obvious now you've said it. Apologies.</p>

I say redo the entire TEW 2020 editor menu. Remove the big whiteboard, reorganize the screen so it can be utilized better. The actual execution of the modding stuff is great. Getting it all on 50% of the screen is very impressive. I just hate that white board & see no real value in it. In a dim room, that big white blotch just starts to hurt my right eye. I feel like Adam programmed the editor & realized he did such a great job that he only really needed half of the screen. Then he felt he needed to fill the other half. I get what the board is for, I just don't see it being for very much other than random notes. Not worth taking up 50% of the screen!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="nerodragomir1" data-cite="nerodragomir1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48390" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I say redo the entire TEW 2020 editor menu. Remove the big whiteboard, reorganize the screen so it can be utilized better. The actual execution of the modding stuff is great. Getting it all on 50% of the screen is very impressive. I just hate that white board & see no real value in it. In a dim room, that big white blotch just starts to hurt my right eye. I feel like Adam programmed the editor & realized he did such a great job that he only really needed half of the screen. Then he felt he needed to fill the other half. I get what the board is for, I just don't see it being for very much other than random notes. Not worth taking up 50% of the screen!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I can confirm that Adam has looking at resizing whiteboard and editor windows on his list to things to look at.</p>