December 97 Mod - Montreal Screwjob

[QUOTE=Ignition]Batista went to WCW powerplant for a one off tryout. he was released straight away. WWF signed him up and sent him to the Wild Samoan Wrestling School. I think this was later than 1997.[/QUOTE] According to several sources (see link below), Batista actually debuted as a wrestler in 1997 as Kahn in WXW. So he really should be added. [URL="http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/profiles/b/batista.html"]http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/profiles/b/batista.html[/URL]

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks again errors fixed:) The complete pic pack and updated data will be up tommorow. I'm going to add a new workers folder as well, So with Orton, Batista etc you can just import them in their rookie year, or month even. Suggestions are open for all workers you guys want in, and please keep the feedback coming

Thanks again errors fixed:) The complete pic pack and updated data will be up tommorow. I'm going to add a new workers folder as well, So with Orton, Batista etc you can just import them in there rookie year, or month even. Suggestions are open for all workers you guys want in, and please keep the feedback coming. The only logo missing now is IWA-Mid South, if anyone can please cut this it would be greatly appreciated, here is a link for the pic.... [url]http://internettrash.com/users/iwamidsouth/iwa.jpg[/url]

[QUOTE]The complete pic pack and updated data will be up tommorow. I'm going to add a new workers folder as well, So with Orton, Batista etc you can just import them in their rookie year, or month even. Suggestions are open for all workers you guys want in, and please keep the feedback coming[/QUOTE] Well how bout the top names star and divas

This is an EXCELLENT mod, I love playing and tinkering with it. I hope you don't mind that I am using you info to push back about 18 months. May of 1996 was the greatest time in general for wrestling. Hall and Nash just signed with wCw and the nWo angle is getting ready to start...ECW is starting to make a true name for it's self...and Vince McMahon is promoting his young talent to stardom.

[QUOTE=RikRaines]This is an EXCELLENT mod, I love playing and tinkering with it. I hope you don't mind that I am using you info to push back about 18 months. May of 1996 was the greatest time in general for wrestling. Hall and Nash just signed with wCw and the nWo angle is getting ready to start...ECW is starting to make a true name for it's self...and Vince McMahon is promoting his young talent to stardom.[/QUOTE] Thanks man, go forr it, tinker all you want. I credit most of this mod to Grimmas. It was his 95 mod that I tinkered to create this (mind you it as alot of tinkering, alot happened in those three years:( ) I hope this spawns heaps of other mods and anyone has permission to tinker. Game 112- Thanks dude glad your enjoying, lemme know what future stars you want in and I'll add em to the folder I'm creating

Heres some future stars for the folder: John Cena Chris Sabin Monty Brown LowKi Ron Killings Petey Williams Bobby Roode Chris Masters Carly Colon Bryan Danielson Paul London Austin Aeries Colt Cabana Rene Dupree Bobby Lashley Also I noticed the wrestling channel is in the data, but TWC wasn't around then. Anyway great scenario dude! Still looking up 1997 history as I wasn't a fan back then, but i'll be playing.

Oh My God, this is a very nicely put together mod. And surprisingly well balanced. It's nice to know that people are really starting to get into this modding thing as everyone can now benefit from scenarios from plenty of time periods. In fact, which 1990-2006 mods are missing, ie not being made or made?

[QUOTE=TCP1]Oh My God, this is a very nicely put together mod. And surprisingly well balanced. It's nice to know that people are really starting to get into this modding thing as everyone can now benefit from scenarios from plenty of time periods. In fact, which 1990-2006 mods are missing, ie not being made or made?[/QUOTE] Thanks TCP, I must say, your mod is the one I'm awaiting the most. I can't wait to play an up to date real mod with the detail yours is shaping up to be. Edit - Bump :rolleyes: Can someone please please please cut this, it's the only logo missing. Anyone? [url]http://internettrash.com/users/iwamidsouth/iwa.jpg[/url]

K, I've updated this to include "future stars". I have them set as "Inactive" and their debut date follows their name so you'll know when to import them. You just have to edit the date out of the name once entered and your away. I'll upload all the new files by tomorrow, can someone for the love of God cut this logo for me.... [url]http://internettrash.com/users/iwamidsouth/iwa.jpg[/url] If so the complete mod will be up in a few days, Newbies included are... AJ Styles Amy Dumas April Hunter Austin Aries Bobby Lashley Brock Lesnar Bryan Danielson Carly Colon (Carlito) Chris Sabin Chuck Palumbo CM Punk Colt Cabana JohnCena Low Ki Monty Brown Paul London Randy Orton Samoa Joe Torrie Wilson Tracy Brooks Trish Stratus Victoria Any other inclusions please let me know and I'll make sure they're in. Keep in mind guys like Dupree are impossible as they were like 14 in 1997. Wierd huh:p

I'd start playing now but am struggling with some of the pictures. I have tried every Chris Benoit picture I can find from any of my games including the one that came with your pic Pack but none will work. I don't know if it affects anyone else but it does bug me when I can't see my worker's picture. Also Nitro should be on TNT not TBS and WCW Saturday Night was running at this point at Six on saturdays on TBS. Also another technicality is that WWF Monday Night Raw was RAW IS WAR by this point I'm pretty sure.

Put the picture into the People file in the GDS folder, it should be under Data and then the name of the database. Then in the game go to Overview, select the worker [e.g. Chris Benoit], click Character Details, click the picture there and a list of all the pictures in the People folder will come up, from there you can choose which picture you like.

Archived