December 97 Mod - Montreal Screwjob

Just because I noticed it and it's not accurate at all, you have almost all of the PPV's set for the same day for all the major companies. For instance, all WCW and WWF PPV's are set for Sunday Week Four. In case you want to fix it for a future update. TGC

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't have time to cut the image you posted but hopefully one of these two Mid South logos will work for ya. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v144/WIldcat83/IWAMidsouth1.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v144/WIldcat83/IWAMidsouth2.png[/IMG]

Thanks for all the feedback and help on this guys I'm really glad people are getting some play out if it. Main data has been updated along with the logo pack to include IWA-MS (Thanks Wildcat and Rocland;) ). Included in the data are a bunch of future stars, read the bottom bit of the main page to see how it works, lemme know if anyone has a better idea to incorporate future stars, I experimented a bit and found this was the easiest. I haven't added WCW Saturday Night as most like to start with one show and decide from there but if you guys want it in I'll do so (WCW Thunder debuted in Jan 98 anyways). Also I've left all WCW abd WWF PPV's on Week 4 Sundays but if the majority want that changed I'll do so as well. Hope you enjoy.

Only one thing to comment on is that Jillian Hall was born in September 1980 not January 1985 which makes her 13 when she was debuting. Just editing my post because I noticed a serious mistake in which Bret Hart still has a Loyalty to Vince Mcmahon relationship when he hated him at this time.

Thanks Duff, errors fixed and main data updated. I will update this ongoing soo keep the suggestions coming. Any other workers anyone wants in let me know. Also anyone who wants to add some storylines or screens that would be awesome, this scenario has come together quite well, thank you everyone who helped so far!

I am confused and a bit annoyed that despite all the workers which havent debuted yet are set to incative they are still being signed. Bryan Danielson has been signed by BCW and Torrie Wilson has been signed by CMLL. There's was another one as well. Is there something I'm missing here. P.S. Great Mod Anyway

They were set to inactive and still are even thought they've been signed but it has had no effect. I would imagine that On Hiatus might be better because you can't negotiate with people who are On Hiatus but you would have to check them regularly to kepp them On Hiatus

[QUOTE=CarlitoCoool]What bout deceased? Or is that too wierd?[/QUOTE] Weird to be sure, but possibly acceptable in a few circumstances. Is there anyway to sign deceased workers for videos, hall of fame etc.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry for the lateness of update but I've been moving house and trying out TCP latest BETA (which is bloody good for a beta). I don't think you can sign deceased workers, I've changed all the "future stars" to"deceased". I think this will work better but I haven't had a chance to try it. Please lemme know if it's easier for anybody playing. It seems the best way to go, you can just go to "other workers" and search "deceased", they all have their debut date following their name.

Archived