Various suggestions and feedback from first two months

<p><strong>Editor</strong></p><p>

- Add an option to replace the whiteboard with a snapshot of the viewed profile (like you see when scrolling through the roster). Whiteboard fine for mod makers so happy for them to use it, I just think that a snapshot of a profile would be much more useful for those of us trying to find something in a profile.</p><p> </p><p>

- Remove the windows notification sound on every completed search. Had to disable the sound because it was so irritating.\</p><p> </p><p>

- Add options to see relationships, tag teams and stables directly from the worker profile</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Game</strong></p><p>

- Restore option to turn off newgen wrestlers or when and at what frequency they arrive (used to be in the settings of 2016). I'm told now you'd have to delete all the dojos if you wanted to stop newgens arriving, which seems silly. [EDIT - realised you can turn picture requirement to ON as well, but still no option I can see to set frequency of arrival or a start date]</p><p> </p><p>

- Show time out injured in the mail viewer instead of having to click through to profile then click on the news story. Also, show time out with the injury in the worker profile.</p><p> </p><p>

- Bring back time decline in the creative report and extend the lists to 10. Happy to do without the profile picture is space is an issue.</p><p> </p><p>

- In the news section, instead of [X] has left [Y] when somebody signs an exclusive contract, can it be changed to [X] signs with [Z]? Then we know why they're leaving their original company, whereas the way it's written they could have been poached, fired or had a contract expiry.</p><p> </p><p>

- Maybe it's the converted mods I'm using but there's a lot of Americans signing exclusive, ironclad contracts with overseas companies. In 2016 they would sign for tours but this is Robert Gibson signing a four contract with All Japan Pro Wrestling and Jake Roberts doing the same for CWA Europe. Is there an editor setting that will stop the companies hiring these workers full time? I feel like the no foreign workers note will affect tours. [update - ran a test game with foreign workers turned off for NJPW and on for AJPW and AJPW still swiped anyone they could get. NJPW didn't sign anyone foreign but too hard to do a proper test over two months]</p><p> </p><p>

- Again, maybe it's a mod thing but the AI is creating and shutting down stables way too quickly. I had them start and finish within my first two game weeks.</p><p> </p><p>

- I don't like booking from top down. Understand that views vary but can we get the option back? Also don't think much of the arrow system that adds mouse movement for every click. Fine in WMMA but when you're playing with angles it's awkward. [update - scratch this, just read the preferences page properly and saw 'enable book main event first' as an option to uncheck].</p><p> </p><p>

- Small sample size I know, but have tested with multiple databases and everyone hired by a AI company big enough to do exclusive written deals gets one. I'd like to see the odd PPA from a big company to somebody working the indies/unemployed that's not an out-and-out star, or is a veteran.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>UI</strong></p><p>

- With a skin, the base game looks alright but the show section is awful. Such a step back from 2016 that it looks like the sort of DOS management game I used to play in the early 1990s. If nothing else the segment/show grades have to be looked at, they're just so small and insignificant looking at the moment.</p><p> </p><p>

- Bring back being able to scroll through worker photos with the keyboard. Finding a pictures for a new wrestler takes far too much time compared to 2016.</p><p> </p><p>

- I can work out what I'm doing but I'd add hover text to any button that doesn't have a description on it. Can imagine new players being baffled.</p><p> </p><p>

Overall I can see plenty of elements where this is a better product that 2016 and I'll be buying it but it feels a lot like a half done beta version at the moment. I have faith that some of the issues will be addressed, but worried that others will have to be gotten used to. </p><p> </p><p>

I want to love this game instantly because I've been playing since EWR9000 (!), but after playing the first two months once I haven't got the drive to do it again. Looking forward to coming back by release date and being able to see how games play out long term.</p>