Custom Graphics Request Thread

I've recently been getting into creating logos, and I wanted to share with you guys some of them.

Here's a link to a bit of a dump I made. It has logos for the galaxy style and the SAMPP Gif style. I hope this is the right place for this.

https://imgur.com/a/SzQPHRt

Only had a chance to have a brief look, but seems to be some good stuff there!

Been awhile since I stopped in, will start working on logos again soon. Question - is there a way to see what company's have events that are missing pictures from the database? Or only once you are in a game?

You can click into each event in the editor, but you can't search for events missing pictures sadly

Custom Logo/Banner

Hi! I'm looking for a custom logo/banner for a company called "Pro Wrestling Impact"/"PWI". I'm horrible at creating things in PhotoShop which is why I'm asking for help. The company has nothing to do with TNA. Feel free to be as creative as you'd like. I'd just like the logos/banners to be in the dimensions for TEW 2016. THANK YOU in advance!!!

Hi! I'm looking for a custom logo/banner for a company called "Pro Wrestling Impact"/"PWI". I'm horrible at creating things in PhotoShop which is why I'm asking for help. The company has nothing to do with TNA. Feel free to be as creative as you'd like. I'd just like the logos/banners to be in the dimensions for TEW 2016. THANK YOU in advance!!!

8pq4y8x.jpg

sYhOXub.jpg

Here's the 150x150 png file in case you want it on a different background.

kR1suCP.png

Any good to you?

Would somebody be interested in making ZERO LEAGUE and Know Your Zen! logos for my diary? I’d appreciate it.

I made this one. Haven't really got any ideas for the other one yet.

yXAdkaE.png0leDPEm.jpg

Hi could anyone make me a couple company logos (cant decide what id rather) compatible with the GIF format:

Showdown(Based on Showdown:Legends of Wrestling)

AWA( More Modern Version of the Original Company)

Thanks!

Had this one from an earlier post. Does it work?

jyqo7SW.jpg

(this is one is JPG, but I can convert it to GIF)

Ello! Absolutly LOVE work here

Would it be possible for me to request a logo as well.

For the "Elite Pro Wrestling/EPW" (Funny enough I started usin that few years before AEW branded em self AEW)

I always booked it as a sort modern version of WWFs Attitude Era.

Somthin similar to this one that I been using forever :D

qNoEanc.jpg

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could make a logo for my Cornellverse Australian local to global company Down Under Pro Wrestling (DUPW). Thanks in advance!:D

You got a preference for a color scheme? I'm working with some pastel orange and blue, but I'm not really sure what would work best for an Australian theme.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could make a logo for my Cornellverse Australian local to global company Down Under Pro Wrestling (DUPW). Thanks in advance!:D

These are a little generic but also fit a local to global build imo:

DUPW.jpgDUPW-alt.jpg

Banners:

DUPW-Banner.jpg

DUPW-Banner-alt.jpg

Not sure if you're using the gif format but here's one for that too

DUPW-alt2.jpg

and the actual logos so you can do what you want with them:

DUPW-Initial-v2.png

DUPW-Logo.pngDUPW-Initial.png

I would like a 205 Live company banner, can I ask for it here?

205-Banner.jpg

hope this works for you

Hi could anyone make me a couple company logos (cant decide what id rather) compatible with the GIF format:

Showdown(Based on Showdown:Legends of Wrestling)

AWA( More Modern Version of the Original Company)

Thanks!

Seen a couple of the company version out there but i got hit with some inspiration of making it modern while also trying to keep some tradition and ended up with theses:

AWA-Mod.jpgAWA-Showdown.jpgAWA-Showdown-Alt.jpg

AWA-Banner.jpg